Goons are bad at fighting.

Zaurg

14 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

Who are GOONs and why are they bad at fighting? 

We are a new micro pleased to meet you 

9 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Well members of GOONs, BK, NPO been bragging for weeks when i come out of VM im dead they going to run me out of the game so letting you know when im out

Sounds steamy ;)

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

For real, GOONS has done really good this war. By and large, they know what they're doing and have had a solid performance. Individual members may make mistakes, but that doesn't override their net damages nor does it invalidate all the solid moves their members have made against me this war. 

I'm choosing to believe this is sincere.

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

For real, GOONS has done really good this war. By and large, they know what they're doing and have had a solid performance. Individual members may make mistakes, but that doesn't override their net damages nor does it invalidate all the solid moves their members have made against me this war. 

I'm choosing to believe this is sincere.

Queen of Chaos

5 hours ago, namukara said:

How much gas and mun for that massively distructive strike? If it's 1 of either of those it's more than the money damage it did.

It doesn't matter. Resources are infinite to us. When you play with goons, only the cause matters. Whatever I need from goons, I can have it. Whatever goons need from me, they can have it.
I can lose a plane for every soldier you lose. I can eat more nukes than your MAPs allow you to throw and I'll still rebuild every day.
I don't need anything. I don't fear anything. All that matters is the love for Jazz. If you want to be a part of something bigger - and we will appreciate you more on the first day than your current alliance had all these years - join us. We will show you the way how games are supposed to be played and enjoyed and you will finally find your place in life.
I was once like you, but after acknowledging the glory that is goons my life turned for the better. Also some other alliances seem kinda cult-like, so I'm glad I'm playing with goons.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Not hard to join a game in the middle of a war with a bunch of new nations with no infra and to get good net damages, lets face it now the numbers are not on goons side they are falling fast.

8 hours ago, Micchan said:

I bet you all sucked in your first war, this is their first real war and they are low tier only so too early to judge

For what my opinion is worth, they are betting than most alliances atm, and have the potential to become even better. Not individually, nay, but as a whole. Then again, just my two cents. ;);)

4 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Not hard to join a game in the middle of a war with a bunch of new nations with no infra and to get good net damages, lets face it now the numbers are not on goons side they are falling fast.

GOONS AA 660 268 6,852 5,527 $10,817,094,283 $16,260,036,930 $5,442,942,647
	GOONS	AA	660	268	6,852	5,527	$10,817,094,283	$16,260,036,930	$5,442,942,647

Queen of Chaos

36 minutes ago, alyster said:

I find it amusing how half the people mocking GOONS here about few shitty air strikes are the same alliances who beige everyone left and right and allow GOONS to rebuild their planes in beige 

Not everyone can be a genius, friend. I feel your struggle in this sea of fools.

11 hours ago, alyster said:

I find it amusing how half the people mocking GOONS here about few shitty air strikes are the same alliances who beige everyone left and right and allow GOONS to rebuild their planes in beige 

Stats!!!! though!

11 hours ago, alyster said:

Considering the recent peace of some alliances maybe they went for the loot knowing it was one round only