Goons are bad at fighting.

Zaurg

20 minutes ago, REAP3R said:
General Secretary w00tles of Hobotown ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Badlands. The attack was an immense triumph. General Secretary w00tles's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 0.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 11.10 infrastructure in the city of Step 4 and $996.90.

How much gas and mun for that massively distructive strike? If it's 1 of either of those it's more than the money damage it did.

1 minute ago, namukara said:

How much gas and mun for that massively distructive strike? If it's 1 of either of those it's more than the money damage it did.

Beats me, all I know is it was a waste of MAPs and resistance, and probably muni and gas.

Look up to the sky above~

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I refuse to believe goons are bad fighters, the weeks they have been telling ,e when i come out of VM they will roll me and the time has come?

54 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I refuse to believe goons are bad fighters, the weeks they have been telling ,e when i come out of VM they will roll me and the time has come?

Going to vacation mode to own the libs

Guest Karl VII
26 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Is this you taunting our members with our members taunting you?

I surrender.

Another war won by the goons, you can only wonder how they do it again and again

We're being overwhelmed? Why did no one tell me? @Karl VII Karl, why did you not tell me we were being overwhelmed here in BK? Truly, I am shooketh. The damage to our morale must truly be staggering. Good heavens, I can't look at our discord, the heartbreak must be so potent.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

For what?

Well members of GOONs, BK, NPO been bragging for weeks when i come out of VM im dead they going to run me out of the game so letting you know when im out