Hiding Bank in VM

Zei-Sakura Alsainn

9 minutes ago, piss face said:

hi! as the rules state that going into vm with a bank for the sole reason of protecting it from raids is bad, i am not protecting it, i am stealing it, so i am not bad

Not how the rule works. Shortly after it's inception a guy did basically this to Syndi and it was returned. 

Also you are hiding it from raids, as there are various people I could ping right now if you weren't hiding to raid you. ?

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, piss face said:

hi! as the rules state that going into vm with a bank for the sole reason of protecting it from raids is bad, i am not protecting it, i am stealing it, so i am not bad

By going into VM, you are protecting the bank that you have already stolen

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

This nation stole the bank of his former alliance (Weebunism) and entered VM mode while trying to flee with the contents on him.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=164832&display=bank

To add onto what Akuryo is saying, this nation was also able to buy 2 cities, land, and infra while inside VM mode. I'm not sure if this was a bug or not.

1 hour ago, Filmore said:

this nation was also able to buy 2 cities, land, and infra while inside VM mode. I'm not sure if this was a bug or not.

its not a bug, you are able to buy cities, projects, infra/land/buildings, everything except military units as long as you have the resources on hand or for e.g get the rss needed during VM via credits if you don't have them on your nation, you even get the login bonus still iirc

Edited by Unwanted

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

4 hours ago, w00tles said:

The rules are specific that this only applies to alliance banks, and only when an alliance keeps it hidden. The money and resources in question now belong to an individual player who is not in any alliance.

This was Elijah’s argument when he stole the Yakuza bank and entered VM back in September. His argument didn’t hold up, and Alex returned the bank and deleted 20% of it.

In addition, if this were allowed, what would stop TKR or NPO from having one of their gov members take the bank, leave the alliance, and then enter VM?

• Administrators

Sorry for the late response to this thread, but I did deal with this a couple of days ago. Pretty cut and dry enforcement of the rules on this one - taking a bank and going into VM is against the rules, and the punishment is deleting 20% and returning 80%. That's all been done.

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic