https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=175001

>blockade happens

>leave AA

>create 1man AA

>transfer funds/resources from AA to AA bank

>delete 1man AA

>funds get transferred to your nation regardless of blockade

• Upvote 4

It also looks like they tested it out before exploiting it too.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=59381&display=bank

https://imgur.com/a/Q9f4Hby

Edited by Buorhann
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

If you delete an alliance while blockaded, the funds are deleted, not automatically disbursed.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Forgive me for posting here, but I think this needs to be highlighted.

01/15/2020 02:14 pm

President Blackbird of Federation ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Sad Land and eliminated 14 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. President Blackbird's forces lost 1 ships, while Avatar Caboose's defenders lost 6 ships. The attack destroyed 55.13 infrastructure in the city of Miklagard.

bullet_blue.png01/16 12:45 am - Federation applied to join the alliance Camelot.
bullet_blue.png01/16 12:44 am - Federation left and disbanded the alliance Invincibles.
bullet_blue.png01/16 12:39 am - Federation created the alliance Invincibles.
bullet_blue.png01/16 12:37 am - Federation left the alliance Camelot.

12) 01/16/2020 12:44 am note.png Bank Federation Federation $2,000,000.00 0.00 1,000.00 0.00 800.00 2,000.00 0.00 2,000.00 2,000.00 0.00 0.00 0.00

01/16/2020 11:46 am

President Blackbird of Federation ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Sad Land and eliminated 12 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. President Blackbird's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Avatar Caboose's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 232.90 infrastructure in the city of Miklagard.

01/16/2020 12:14 pm

President Blackbird of Federation ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Sad Land and eliminated 12 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. President Blackbird's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Avatar Caboose's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 244.39 infrastructure in the city of Envy.

01/16/2020 06:05 pm

President Blackbird of Federation ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Sad Land led by Avatar Caboose and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. President Blackbird's forces lost 3,746 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Avatar Caboose's defenders lost 10,860 soldiers and 56 tanks. The attack destroyed 82.79 infrastructure in the city of Pride and 1 improvements. President Blackbird stole $148,417.13 in the attack.

You might want to check Alex, it seems at the time he was blockaded, and at war, was not until 11 hours after he was able to do this with the alliance he was able to remove his blockade. So not only did they find a bug in the coding they abused it in order to move resources to a nation who was unable to fight back.

As they also tested this, as shown before, they clearly knew what they was doing and therefore this is simply cheating and should be treated as such, i am sure you agree.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

@Alex

https://imgur.com/a/L1LFqT2

Check the trade notes.

Check the timestamps compared to my post above, where I fixed the bug about 17 hours later.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Check the timestamps compared to my post above, where I fixed the bug about 17 hours later.

but nothing will be done towards the people who abused this bug after testing it to make sure it works, therefore knowingly abusing a glitch in the system?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

but nothing will be done towards the people who abused this bug after testing it to make sure it works, therefore knowingly abusing a glitch in the system?

No. It was my mistake, and the bug was fixed as quickly as possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link