Explanation

Subin

Let me tell you the reasons for all these stuff

Guys, I am in love with this game. I frequently log in from mobile and lappy. I always attacked none alliance nations to loot money and develop my nation. If you look at my war history, you will understand this. Other than no alliance nations, I only attacked raiders return nations.

I wss travelling from sharja to dubai - I just logged in from my mobile to search for nations in my war range. Unknowingly or badluck.. whatever, I declared war on SI nation. Honestly I was necver aware of that untill I received messages from lucy and codonian. As soon as I saw the msg, I offered peace to those nations and messaged hereno in game and forum. If had ever responded I was ready to pay compensation by selling infra. But all he wanted was my expulsion from the alliance. You know what happend to LOIN. We worked hard to make it look like a family. And it was like a family. All of a sudden, by some cowardice act of selfish individuals, we lost everythin. And we were in a rebuilding process.. still I agreed for stepping down and expulsion from HIN .. after expulsion I didnt attacked thise nations even when they attacked me. Even after that I sent message to hereno, but there was no reponse.

I am not writing this for getting any sympathy or help or be a gud guy. I just need to clarify my part. And still I stand with my objections. I am not a liar. I attacked those nations unknowingly that they are a part of SI.

And abt my posts : I done this becoz hereno called me an idot
I will stand with HIN and its members till the end.

(sorry for bad english)

You obviously have a faible for spamming the alliance affairs forum ;) 

Why don't you clarify the situation via pm's, just between you and them? At least that's what most other alliances do... 

As i said friend.. i tried it several time.. but no response

"If the one who you wrongfully attacked does not reply to your excuses, let the conflict cool down for that the incident shall be forgiven and forgotten" -Jerry LeRow, this the 11th of september 2014, wisdom #54

• Administrators

I'm moving this thread to the Orbis Central subforum, seeing as this isn't an announcement from an alliance.

Orbis Central
Out-of-Game discussions of the politics of planet Orbis

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link