Slot Filling. Multiple Cases.

Daniel Storm

@Alex

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=588783

Fabricator General Malleator of Mechanicus ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Lincolnia led by Premier TiaKathy and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Fabricator General Malleator's forces lost 3 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Premier TiaKathy's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of WeAreOrlando and 0 improvements. Fabricator General Malleator stole $0.00 in the attack.

Mechanicus has 242,448 Soldiers, Lincolnia has 0. Despite this, Mechanicus executed an utter failure ground attack against Lincolnia. This would only be possible if Mechanicus manually entered a soldier count so low that the minuscule casualties inflicted by infra defeated them. There is absolutely no reason to do that if you actually intend to win the war and aren't attempting to occupy the war slot of a co-belligerent.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=588788

01/16/2020 10:57 pm

Fabricator General Malleator of Mechanicus ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Azeal led by Honorable Quichwe10 and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Fabricator General Malleator's forces lost 50 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Honorable Quichwe10's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Via Diadokhe and 0 improvements. Fabricator General Malleator stole $0.00 in the attack.

01/16/2020 10:57 pm

Fabricator General Malleator of Mechanicus ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Azeal led by Honorable Quichwe10 and eliminated 0 Resistance. The attack was an utter failure. Fabricator General Malleator's forces lost 50 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Honorable Quichwe10's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Via Diadokhe and 0 improvements. Fabricator General Malleator stole $0.00 in the attack.

Mechanicus has 242,448 Soldiers, Azeal has 0. Despite this, Mechanicus executed two utter failure ground attacks against Azeal. This would only be possible if Mechanicus manually entered a soldier count so low that the minuscule casualties inflicted by infra defeated them. There is absolutely no reason to do that if you actually intend to win the war and aren't attempting to occupy the war slot of a co-belligerent.

I'm also suspicious of these 3 wars, however it would be mechanically possible for Mechanicus to execute utter failure ground attacks in them if they are out of munitions. Given the context of the obvious slot filling in the other two wars though it's likely that Mechanicus selected those targets for plausible deniability of slot filling and not to actually defeat them.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=588786

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=588790

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=588787

Edited by Pop
  • Upvote 1

I declared to get loot, and I was confident that I would win against zero soldiers, so I decided taking the time to run some quick tests was an acceptable risk. I was of course testing to see if I could get an immense victory with minimum soldiers versus zero soldiers, like with ships. 

Rest assured that the war isn't over, and I plan on fighting valiantly now that my few field tests are over. And as such am not slot filling. 

Thank you for your concern in my wars. I can rest easy knowing that good men such as yourself are combing all wars looking for evil doers. 

• Upvote 4

Love you

Raid and Ordinary wars both allow the defender to do 50% of potential infrastructure damage. Your justification doesn't hold up. I guess if you didn't want your targets to lose infra it would, but that circles back to you "fighting" for their benefit.

Edited by Pop

I would like to add, if I truly was slot filling, which I'm not, I don't see what I would gain by making it so obvious knowing full well there is an epidemic of mass reports this war. These are raids with a few experimental attacks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Love you

Guest Curufinwe
2 hours ago, Malleator said:

I would like to add, if I truly was slot filling, which I'm not, I don't see what I would gain by making it so obvious knowing full well there is an epidemic of mass reports this war. These are raids with a few experimental attacks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

'If I was committing a crime, surely I wouldn't be really obvious about the fact that I'm committing a crime.  Therefore because it appears obvious that I'm committing a crime, I'm clearly innocent.'

A+ defence 

Edited by Curufinwe

I would like to assert that such a strawman isn't sufficient evidence to say, without a doubt, my intention was to slot fill and protect the nations I'm at war with from being attacked. 

My intention from the beginning was to loot them regardless of what you say. 

If I had to make a suggestion, I would say those who want to find slot fillers should wait until after the war is over to determine whether or not a war was a slot fill. A few ineffective attacks in what will be a sea of effective attacks in the end are simply insufficient and in the end inconsequential relative to how long wars can truly last

Love you