Slot Filling

Arawra

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=588361

The BK nation declared an ordinary war against the Acadia nation, and is ground attacking with very minimal troops. This itself is only slightly suspicious, what's more suspicious is that the Acadia nation is "suiciding" very minor amounts of ground troops instead of saving military action points to missile/nuke the BK nation, or buying ground troops post day change to get an actual ground victory. This is all bearing in mind that the two alliances are located within the same political sphere, connected by MDoAP treaties with the alliance Guardian's of the Galaxy. The nation Eregion is operating a BK offshore, and is thus a member of BK.

BK nation's military at time of posting:

BK-nation.png

Acadia nation's military at time of posting:

Acadia-nation.png

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

13 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Um, he actually managed to get a Pyrrhic on me in one of his more recent attacks...

That attack came after posting.

• Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
2 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Perhaps he was at work?  We don't all have time to sit around and examine war decs all day :p

8 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Perhaps he was at work?  We don't all have time to sit around and examine war decs all day ?

I wasn't saying anything was wrong with that, just saying I would not be aware of any attacks made after my report, it was one and done.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, REAP3R said:

If you'd like to have your friends lift their blockades on me and send me some ammo and gasoline, I'll be sure to try harder.  In the meantime, you seem to have developed an odd fascination with the behavior of others and placing thoughts in their head that aren't there.  Go outside and get some fresh air.

FYI: I had no clue there was even a report until someone directed me here, long after the attack.  Have better things to do then spend countless hours on these forums, sorry.

7 hours ago, George Clooney said:

If you'd like to have your friends lift their blockades on me and send me some ammo and gasoline, I'll be sure to try harder.  In the meantime, you seem to have developed an odd fascination with the behavior of others and placing thoughts in their head that aren't there.  Go outside and get some fresh air.

FYI: I had no clue there was even a report until someone directed me here, long after the attack.  Have better things to do then spend countless hours on these forums, sorry.

You successfully gathered intelligence about New Kentucky. Your spies discovered that New Kentucky has 23 spies, $21,039,215.42, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 7,466.26 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 5,378.72 bauxite, 2,184.23 gasoline, 1,620.41 munitions, 15,170.05 steel, 17,317.53 aluminum, and 61,900.08 food.

You're not using those munitions for any other military, so rationing of resources does not apply. As for the rest of your post, it's irrelevant.

Edit: Seen there was a Horseman guy with 390 ships blockading, changed original post.

Edited by REAP3R

13 hours ago, REAP3R said:

You successfully gathered intelligence about New Kentucky. Your spies discovered that New Kentucky has 23 spies, $21,039,215.42, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 7,466.26 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 5,378.72 bauxite, 2,184.23 gasoline, 1,620.41 munitions, 15,170.05 steel, 17,317.53 aluminum, and 61,900.08 food.

You're not using those munitions for any other military, so rationing of resources does not apply. As for the rest of your post, it's irrelevant.

Edit: Seen there was a Horseman guy with 390 ships blockading, changed original post.

I see, so you are the final authority on what constitutes limited resources and military tactics.  Cool.  Go outside.  Stop bothering people.

2 hours ago, George Clooney said:

I see, so you are the final authority on what constitutes limited resources and military tactics.  Cool.  Go outside.  Stop bothering people.

I am at war this nation and would like to voice that I do believe he is warslot filling on this war:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=589085

Allied gov members in game and if you compare his offensive war on me vs against the mad titan - the bare minimum is being done in order to maintain the look of a real war.

Let's not even get started on his defensive war here:

Which again is a war between 2 allied gov members in order to fill a defensive slot and ruin any chance of cycling the nation.

• Upvote 3

I would like to direct Alex's attention to the above from Leopold, note the alliances Acadia and Black Knights have declared war against each other, though it seems different tactics are being applied on their war fronts depending on which alliance the opponent is from. They're using ground and navals against distant allies of the same political sphere and going for airstrikes against coalition A parties. I don't want to try and dictate what is and isn't valid war strategy, but I think it does raise some questions about their intentions. They declared war against each other, so claims of raiding are probably rubbish.

Edited by REAP3R
  • Upvote 2

Guest Curufinwe
3 hours ago, REAP3R said:

I would like to direct Alex's attention to the above from Leopold, note the alliances Acadia and Black Knights have declared war against each other, though it seems different tactics are being applied on their war fronts depending on which alliance the opponent is from. They're using ground and navals against distant allies of the same political sphere and going for airstrikes against coalition A parties. I don't want to try and dictate what is and isn't valid war strategy, but I think it does raise some questions about their intentions. They declared war against each other, so claims of raiding are probably rubbish.

This was already covered in other threads but in my case I'm pretty much down to ships in my nation thanks to my other wars so I'm using my comparative advantage.  Hope that's okay with you.

4 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I am at war this nation and would like to voice that I do believe he is warslot filling on this war:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=589085

Allied gov members in game and if you compare his offensive war on me vs against the mad titan - the bare minimum is being done in order to maintain the look of a real war.

Let's not even get started on his defensive war here:

Which again is a war between 2 allied gov members in order to fill a defensive slot and ruin any chance of cycling the nation.

According to evidence we acquired, NP, TCW and Syndi are all in the same coalition server coordinating wars against OD.  You guys are also declaring wars on each other that appear to generally result in Syndi nations being beiged so they can be rebuilt without interference from OD. I am happy to provide a couple dozen examples of this if required.  Acadia and BK are not allied in-game and belong to different spheres, the same as NP and Syndi.  While it would be nice if Alex comes up with a universal and consistently applied rule in situations where co belligerents come into conflict with each other, the fact that Syndi and NP are the ones complaining here is a bit rich.