[Alliance Affairs] Deletion of our DoW

Guest Epi

12 hours ago, Epi said:

I want our alliance post "[RoH] Camelot's war against the world" restored to the Alliance-Affairs sub-forum, this wasn't some spam piece. It was a literal recognition of hostilities with TCW bloc, that initiated attacks on us and our allies on January 7th. It so happened to have been posted at the same time as more random pieces by members of Coalition B. but it was by no means of the same quality.

Our post was of considerable length, humor and in-game reference. There was no reason for it to be removed, especially without giving the original poster notice. It was likely a mistake to group ours in with the rest, nevertheless it shouldn't be hard to restore it.

I actually read them all (cause I thought possible more allies in war) and thought Cam's DoW thread was like the joke threads "declaring" war on BK/Acadia etc (posted similar time). it specifically mentioned TCW however which is a legitimate war.

• Administrators

I'm not the one who hid your thread, but I'm looking at it now. It's not clear to me what you're announcing. What are you announcing?

image.png

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Alex said:

I'm not the one who hid your thread, but I'm looking at it now. It's not clear to me what you're announcing. What are you announcing?

This has been handled, Alex. Although too poetic, the DoW mentions only TKR, TCW and some "neutral" alliances, against which Camelot is indeed in a state of war.

The DoW is open again.

• Upvote 2