[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

This didn't seem to be an option before. What changed?

Your whole coalition decided it would only negotiate peace as a unified coalition, therefore you never seeked an individual surrender. The option has always been there.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Your whole coalition decided it would only negotiate peace as a unified coalition, therefore you never seeked an individual surrender. The option has always been there.

KT tried to seperate itself from the coalition and you threatened to hold up peace across the board over it. What're you talking about? :)

os9LcJK.gif

10 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

KT tried to seperate itself from the coalition and you threatened to hold up peace across the board over it. What're you talking about? :)

KT doesn't deserve a separate peace, they are a main belligerent. There are alliances who do, hence the option is there but you all want to negotiate together, so until you start one by one seeking that option you wont find out which ones qualify.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

KT doesn't deserve a separate peace, they are a main belligerent. There are alliances who do, hence the option is there but you all want to negotiate together, so until you start one by one seeking that option you wont find out which ones qualify.

For 7 billion, correct?

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

Gov was hostile. Gov does various hostile maneuveurs that directly and indirectly harm us.  You had plenty of chances to work it out with us. You didn't and you frustrated any attempts at mediation.

Members were hostile.

No hate? 

lol

"My lying, shady and underhanded attempts at manipulating your government failed and I got mad about it." -Roq 2020

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Haha 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

13 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

"My lying, shady and underhanded attempts at manipulating your government failed and I got mad about it." -Roq 2020

So yeah, this is the type of stuff I'm talking about. This crap all the time. So yeah, it's unfortunate HS got caught up but Sisyphus' and the other triumvirs made it a point to antagonize.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Eh given the split, we don't know anymore. it would have to be worked out separately anyway.

So sorry to say this to you.
But for 5 days I can let myself burn into real fire and not care about it.. and you go surrendering right when you have the chance to win, this is a loss for your alliance and Npo will always consider you as a loss
Thank you!!!

1 hour ago, Salt Meat said:

Despite any experiences to the contrary by certain Japanese animation themed alliances, not everyone sinks like a stone on the first day.

Despite any actions to the contrary by certain intergalactic alliances, not everyone surrenders immediately.

Edited by Madokami
word

12 hours ago, Vein said:

lmfao this didn't last long

12 hours ago, Broke said:

Surrendering is just as much as a crime as helping them

12 hours ago, REAP3R said:

Weak.

12 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Wasn’t that like 5 days of fighting?  Jesus, disband.

11 hours ago, Malleator said:

Jeez', that's just... Pathetic.

11 hours ago, Sir Oliver said:

Pathetic attempt at fighting, and just as ridiculous peace agreement. Sim City is probably a better game for you. 

11 hours ago, Gurbanguly said:

Disband

11 hours ago, TribemanStalin said:

bad

11 hours ago, REAP3R said:

Fought less than a round, would have saved a lot of energy by just staying neutral. Different story from Carthago, OWR, yanno, people who actually fought for a normal war length before **trying** to peace out, then ultimately getting brought back in by **someone**

10 hours ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Wow. They didnt even try omg.

2 hours ago, SixSadistic66 said:

But for 5 days I can let myself burn into real fire and not care about it.. and you go surrendering right when you have the chance to win, this is a loss for your alliance and Npo will always consider you as a loss
Thank you!!!

1 hour ago, | Carolus Rex | said:

Well... This is fairly disappointing.

image.png.cb5284212da33c2312ebdf1ec3134bd7.png

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

IBSRHTh.png

2 hours ago, SixSadistic66 said:

Thank you!!!

Wooooow, yeah... Okay.

No-one asked you. So same message like to the rest. Give them a break.

Is not a loss, is experience, and pretty sure NPO has other things to do and considerate, to be bully to IS.

8 hours ago, James II said:

You've said that about almost every alliance in the game now. At what point will you realize it's paranoia? You're at war with more than half the game, including people who initially entered the war on your side. It is pure paranoia.

If a alliance is not paranoid then they are letting their guard down. Considering over the number of posts over numerous threads andleaks from were I beleive someone mentioned that were given by someone on r side and other open and stated facts plus the biggest indication of all that many people can not let go of NPO 's past from other realms and events I think yes we should be paranoid when it seems to us that there is a movement that our membership for the old bump in the butt. 

6 hours ago, Roquentin said:

So yeah, this is the type of stuff I'm talking about. This crap all the time. So yeah, it's unfortunate HS got caught up but Sisyphus' and the other triumvirs made it a point to antagonize.

Eh given the split, we don't know anymore. it would have to be worked out separately anyway.

"After I lied to you and manipulated you, you were upset with me. That's antagonistic and hostile!"

and

"After I had a coalition hit you while I was still treatiedt o you, you took on a hostile tone. That reinforces my point!!!!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Epi said:

This is awfully off-topic, can we get back to Coalition A. Demeaning their allies for peacing out of the global

Pls and thx. 

This is awful Propaganda Epi, Drink Pepsi! not Koolaid!

-This post was brought to you by Pepsi®️

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

I mean, I won't say this isn't disappointing in the same sense any young alliance surrendering after less than a week is disappointing. There is a lot to be learned from a real war experience, I've said as much to other new leaders asking for advice, especially in this case where you were arguably in a coalition with some of the strongest military minds (lol) in the game. Nothing will replace war as an experience. If you want to be an economic powerhouse, whatever that means, do not declare offensive wars and do not sign treaties.

So, while Coalition B runs to say that a new alliance peacing out after 5 days is the equivalent of an more established alliance fighting through the roughest parts of the war and then suing for peace, there is in fact a difference.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2