[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

One of the reasons why we left was because we were pulled in by our protectorates but then got countered, and then our protectorates didn't exactly help us at all.

So we got screwed over because we were not getting help.

I had to 1v6 with no help... :(

Edited by Proximity
clarification edit

Guest Karl VII

46 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Did not even know you entered, I heard of the film 28 days but never 28 seconds.

You out of VM yet? 

1 hour ago, James II said:

I support my allies. And am not under coercion to continue fighting. I will stick by them.

I mean here's the thing James is you jumped into this without any real obligation. We never tried to antagonize you. We just wanted you to sit out. We never said you were ruining the game or anything. We just couldn't stomach getting insulted constantly by tS and having them undermine us militarily. So why won't you just peace separately if you want peace?  That's the thing is we haven't prevented alliances from peacing out. The war is no longer about any of the original things so anyone staying in on your side is deciding to stay in for its own sake.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I mean here's the thing James is you jumped into this without any real obligation. We never tried to antagonize you. We just wanted you to sit out. We never said you were ruining the game or anything. We just couldn't stomach getting insulted constantly by tS and having them undermine us militarily. So why won't you just peace separately if you want peace?  That's the thing is we haven't prevented alliances from peacing out. The war is no longer about any of the original things so anyone staying in on your side is deciding to stay in for its own sake.

This is false. You've forced your allies and non allies to fight despite their protests.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

Just a hunch, but I think you guys might want them to peace out more than they want to peace out.

Look up to the sky above~

2 minutes ago, James II said:

This is false. You've forced your allies and non allies to fight despite their protests.

I meant on your side. 

2 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Just a hunch, but I think you guys might want them to peace out more than they want to peace out.

With Church of Atom yeah, since we didn't want them to get involved. With everyone else not really except like HS/Soup/Farksphere/a few others,  there's longstanding hate so it's not really productive.

Edited by Roquentin

4 hours ago, Epi said:

Smh, Coalition A. Wants alliances that surrender to disband. Hypocrites 

Your such a wanker Epi its hilarious. I don't care if someone wants peace or w/e treaty they sign, but you hypocrites are just next level pure shit. I like these guys a lot more than your shitty alliance Epi. Now go cry on the discord some more, mute some people, and go to your therapy cause I think you need a session to get your head on straight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Why did you demand 7 billion from Church of Atom then?

People were upset with James saying in private that he wouldn't hit people and then he went in a contrived fashion. This feels like deja vu, but it would have been negotiated down probably.

8 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I meant on your side. 

With Church of Atom yeah, since we didn't want them to get involved. With everyone else not really except like HS/Soup/Farksphere/a few others,  there's longstanding hate so it's not really productive.

No one hates you. You somehow convinced yourself everyone wants to hit you, including your allies and people you had NAPs with. 

One often meets their fate on the path they take to avoid it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Roquentin said:

People were upset with James saying in private that he wouldn't hit people and then he went in a contrived fashion. This feels like deja vu, but it would have been negotiated down probably.

Do you believe that yourself?

Anyway- you're out here placating james while there's demands of 7 billion on the table. Why are you being two-faced?

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Why would I tell people I'm going to hit that I am going to hit them?

200 IQ play

Edited by James II

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

With the quality of negotiators available within your coalition I was kind of expecting it to get doubled lol what a joke.

Just now, James II said:

No one hates you. You somehow convinced yourself everyone wants to hit you, including your allies and people you had NAPs with. 

Um, there's plenty of evidence to the contrary. I don't know anybody that tells their ally "haha i can listen to the voices in my head lke you" or intentionally undermines them constantly. I didn't convince myself. The hostility with tS was palpable. 

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Do you believe that yourself?

Anyway- you're out here placating james while there's demands of 7 billion on the table. Why are you being two-faced?

If he wants to seek a separate negotiation we can work on that. It's on the table as part of the comprehensive settlement.

Um, there's plenty of evidence to the contrary. I don't know anybody that tells their ally "haha i can listen to the voices in my head lke you" or intentionally undermines them constantly. I didn't convince myself. The hostility with tS was palpable. 

They were frustrated with you sure, but they weren't going to hit you, which is your justification for the escalation. You told me yourself that's why you had it escalated.

Oh look. A quote taken out of context which has been beaten to death 12 million times now in both relevant and completely irrelevant discussions. What's next?

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, James II said:

They were frustrated with you sure, but they weren't going to hit you, which is your justification for the escalation. You told me yourself that's why you had it escalated.

The justification for the escalation was that relationship with tS coming to an end and it was clear the sphere was no longer viable when they signed Carthago/OWR and that was their powerplay.  Their hostility both before and after and actions taken like the TEst protection  indicated they would likely indeed fight us when it was opportune.  The impression was that it was over as it was already discussed with HS as tS being bad at ending the relationship. We had reasonable suspicion they would convert their passive aggression into active aggression later on.

The justification for the escalation was that relationship with tS coming to an end and it was clear the sphere was no longer viable when they signed Carthago/OWR and that was their powerplay.  Their hostility both before and after and actions taken like the TEst protection  indicated they would likely indeed fight us when it was opportune.  The impression was that it was over as it was already discussed with HS as tS being bad at ending the relationship. We had reasonable suspicion they would convert their passive aggression into active aggression later on.

9 minutes ago, James II said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14212859

• Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You've said that about almost every alliance in the game now. At what point will you realize it's paranoia? You're at war with more than half the game, including people who initially entered the war on your side. It is pure paranoia.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14212859

Gov was hostile. Gov does various hostile maneuveurs that directly and indirectly harm us.  You had plenty of chances to work it out with us. You didn't and you frustrated any attempts at mediation.

Members were hostile.

No hate? 

lol

Edited by Roquentin

Gov was hostile. Gov does various hostile maneuveurs that directly and indirectly harm us.  You had plenty of chances to work it out with us. You didn't and you frustrated any attempts at mediation.

Members were hostile.

No hate? 

lol

12 minutes ago, James II said:

3 minutes ago, James II said:

You've said that about almost every alliance in the game now. At what point will you realize it's paranoia? You're at war with more than half the game, including people who initially entered the war on your side. It is pure paranoia.

tenor.gif?itemid=5025448

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif