[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

36 minutes ago, Khanter Molchaniye said:

War always shows the true colors of the people mate.

Y'all did good, tried to join, and decided to walk out of it. It is fine, it is valid, and is really weird that the side of The Immortals is ranting against y'all and Coalition B is praising, but that just mean the values of the people along the community.

Oh...!
Erm....!
Idk, I am not BK Gov, but perhaps poke Coalition B leaders apart of any Ally you have, like Atom on its own apart? (I do not know.... <.< Now I feel slight bad :( )

Don't feel bad. universal coalition exits are always tough, albeit it's never taken someone 4 months to allow a surrender. We're still trying though!

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I'm personally just disappointed that people don't give micros, at least the ones with potential, much respect. Pretty sad that some people on Coalition A's side feel the need to dunk on some alliance because they felt the need to pull out early. That makes you no better than Coalition B. And people wonder why this game is so toxic.

• Upvote 3

Z98SzIG.png

2 hours ago, Leo the Great said:

What happened to respecting allies leaving a war ahead of others? I thought only the evil people berated people for leaving. 

Naw, the evil thing to do would be to hit them because they left the war.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

16 minutes ago, James II said:

Don't feel bad. universal coalition exits are always tough, albeit it's never taken someone 4 months to allow a surrender. We're still trying though!

Unfortunately your universal coalition leadership dont want the peace offered by coalition B. They would prefer to see their memberships delete than drop their pride and ego.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Unfortunately your universal coalition leadership dont want the peace offered by coalition B. They would prefer to see their memberships delete than drop their pride and ego.

Errr. I am part of the leadership and I can see the peace talks soooo...:P(and you're not.)

Edited by James II
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, James II said:

Errr. I am part of the leadership and I can see the peace talks soooo...:P(and you're not.)

Maybe break from the universal coalition and negotiate a seperate peace if you want it that badly with an offer we couldn't refuse? 

• Like 2

Lol he has a point xD

I think that's a valid strategy, if everyone does that separately, all of Ketogg has peaced XD 

edit:
Good luck Interstellar alliance ^-^

Edited by Yuno
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, James II said:

This sounds like grandstanding to me (also patently untrue). CoS was able to surrender separately so no reason why you can't.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, James II said:

what?

You're free to approach us for a separate peace if you don't want to wait for your coalition mates to surrender.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

11 minutes ago, Malal said:

You're free to approach us for a separate peace if you don't want to wait for your coalition mates to surrender.

I support my allies. And am not under coercion to continue fighting. I will stick by them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, James II said:

I support my allies. And am not under coercion to continue fighting. I will stick by them.

So I guess the only choice is that you convince them to surrender (:

In any case, loyalty (no matter the side) is important. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, James II said:

Then you hold your part as being responsible for your coalition mates deleting. The value of continuing the war for you is higher than that of seeing your memberships deleting from the game. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Then you hold your part as being responsible for your coalition mates deleting. The value of continuing the war for you is higher than that of seeing your memberships deleting from the game. 

I know the high gov of coal B have expressed coal A members deleting as part of their objectives, but as it stands none of my members have deleted. We've in fact gained members. You may be able to coerce your allies with threats, but your shaded threats won't work with me! ☺️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, James II said:

I know the high gov of coal B have expressed coal A members deleting as part of their objectives, but as it stands none of my members have deleted. We've in fact gained members. You may be able to coerce your allies with threats, but your shaded threats won't work with me! ☺️

Your coalition allies have though. Your continued fighting is held in higher regard to yourselves than those members deleting. Pointing out your responsibility is not a threat. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Your coalition allies have though. Your continued fighting is held in higher regard to yourselves than those members deleting. Pointing out your responsibility is not a threat. 

@Frawley  one of your robots is broken, keep repeating the same thing

V7vwNK3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

The difference is he earned them, and we have two goons tasked with keeping track of all his awards and medals.

Actually I’ve earned plenty reputation including my famous water suggestion meme and shitposts.