[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

10 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

It's not that they shouldn't, more that they couldn't. Many members of coalition A are lacking planes, and so, their manpower is very limited.

Good.

Queen of Chaos

19 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Which was TI

Yes. I knew that by using my powers of reading and comprehension after reading this thread and alliance page prior to the breakup. There are a few non-IT here commenting that proximity felt the need to answer. 

Edited by Redarmy
Spelling

4 hours ago, hope said:

I agree, and I think the comments towards IS have been harsh. However, critique is a way to improve. It’s always welcome to have people say “Good job congrats on peace,” but we also need people to be critical of one another (in a respectful way). We can critique one another in a respectful way 

@hope  Exactly. Thank you for understanding. We are very grateful from the very beginning to everyone for any constructive criticism and advice. However, it is unacceptable to insult us or any other players, especially on Discord. Everyone should respect each other and enjoy gameplay. All of us must contribute to the improvement of community standards and exterminate all toxic players. From the very beginning, Interstellar leadership immediately bans members who underestimates community standards through their bad behavior and toxic language. 

Since the beginning of Interstellar, some people have been trying to manipulate us into engaging in war.

I would like to thank Opus Dei for all the good words and for respecting our decision to remain neutral. All of you should know that several leaders do not want to participate in this war, but they do not have the courage to quit and ask for peace. I wish them all the more courage to negotiate and sign individual peace treaties.

@REAP3R I'm not obliged to share all the internal affairs of our alliance with you but there were many reasons why we didn't want to engage into war. Certanly one of the smaller reasons was calling us a "shitty alliance" on the forum by your leader, Akuryo from Nort Point at 29 December, 2019. We also have hard evidence that some alliances have conspired against Interstellar recently to destroy us.

fPUfoFB.gif

We wish everyone good luck.

Edited by Spartacus (Interstellar)
mistake
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

@REAP3R I'm not obliged to share all the internal affairs of our alliance with you but there were many reasons why we didn't want to engage into war. Certanly one of the smaller reasons was calling us a "shitty alliance" on the forum by your leader, Akuryo from Nort Point at 29 December, 2019. We also have hard evidence that some alliances from Coalition A have conspired against Interstellar recently to destroy us.

We're not coalition A.

Look up to the sky above~

2 minutes ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

@REAP3R Edited. I hope you understand. Let's just respect each other.

I respect your right to peace, I disagree with the why and how.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

@hope  Exactly. Thank you for understanding. We are very grateful from the very beginning to everyone for any constructive criticism and advice. However, it is unacceptable to insult us or any other players, especially on Discord. Everyone should respect each other and enjoy gameplay. All of us must contribute to the improvement of community standards and exterminate all toxic players. From the very beginning, Interstellar leadership immediately bans members who underestimates community standards through their bad behavior and toxic language. 

Since the beginning of Interstellar, some people have been trying to manipulate us into engaging in war.

I would like to thank Opus Dei for all the good words and for respecting our decision to remain neutral. All of you should know that several leaders do not want to participate in this war, but they do not have the courage to quit and ask for peace. I wish them all the more courage to negotiate and sign individual peace treaties.

@REAP3R I'm not obliged to share all the internal affairs of our alliance with you but there were many reasons why we didn't want to engage into war. Certanly one of the smaller reasons was calling us a "shitty alliance" on the forum by your leader, Akuryo from Nort Point at 29 December, 2019. We also have hard evidence that some alliances have conspired against Interstellar recently to destroy us.

fPUfoFB.gif

We wish everyone good luck.

Remarkable.   You are absolutely remarkable.   I'll just wish you luck again and be rid of you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

16 minutes ago, Epi said:

Akuryo demeaned and acted hostile to future allies, incurring a sudden and totally unexpected betrayal. Perish the thought.

Camelot sympathises with this if nothing else. 

As far as December 29th of last year is concerned, we were not allies.

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Akuryo demeaned and acted hostile to future allies, incurring a sudden and totally unexpected betrayal. Perish the thought.

Camelot sympathises with this if nothing else. 

in the same way Church of Atom "acted hostile" to warrant a demand of 7 bil in reps?

Get off your high horse.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

4 hours ago, REAP3R said:

We're not coalition A.

You surrendered from Coalition A under terms, those terms were breached and so the conflict continues putting you back where you were before terms were agreed, which was Coalition A.

I may be a little late, but I wish you guys the best for the future regardless what others may have said. Surrender is not a shame even though 5 days is uhhhh little too short? I personally feel that just by participating the war and received criticism is a way to gain experience what comes along the way though. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You surrendered from Coalition A under terms, those terms were breached and so the conflict continues putting you back where you were before terms were agreed, which was Coalition A.

We did not breach our terms, the NAP was set to begin *after* Col A signed peace and there was no agreement that a NAP would take effect during the Dial Up conflict. We detached ourselves from the Dial Up war, and thus, detached ourselves from Col A. We are raiding both parties because there is no way we are beating OD on a forward front, opting for guerilla tactics was our best option. We might have the same enemy, but we also see Col A as open season as far as raiding is concerned.

This is also taking into consideration that the BoC conflict is separate because a different casus belli was used as reason to hit their alliance, aka in defense of Manhatten Cartel.

Edited by REAP3R

5 hours ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

Since the beginning of Interstellar, some people have been trying to manipulate us into engaging in war after we continuously raided AA's that were war participants.

• Haha 2

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

I disagree.

As an example:

The only people who can be critical of GOONS (that actually matter to me) are GOONS membership, GOONS gov, a select few alliance leaders/allied leaders. In that order. Interstellar did what they did for the good of their membership. In every interaction I've had with them they seem to be intelligent and have enough foresight to see what would happen to their community in a prolonged conflict since they don't have as strong as a communal tie as some other alliances do. Could it be perceived as shitty by the Immortals? Absolutely, but to think wanting your ally/protectorate (who isn't, by definition, required to fight in your wars) to go into a conflict knowing full well it will likely mean the end of them as an alliance isn't being a good friend. 

GOONS would never force a protectorate into a war, @hope brought up similar issues to me/gov and I told them as such. Forcing people to come to a decision quickly also impairs their ability to decide with clarity, and that seems to be what happened here. Interstellar rushed to a choice out of fear of looking disloyal, Immortals is pathetic for ever putting them in that position.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Queen of Chaos

43 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I disagree.

As an example:

The only people who can be critical of GOONS (that actually matter to me) are GOONS membership, GOONS gov, a select few alliance leaders/allied leaders. In that order. Interstellar did what they did for the good of their membership. In every interaction I've had with them they seem to be intelligent and have enough foresight to see what would happen to their community in a prolonged conflict since they don't have as strong as a communal tie as some other alliances do. Could it be perceived as shitty by the Immortals? Absolutely, but to think wanting your ally/protectorate (who isn't, by definition, required to fight in your wars) to go into a conflict knowing full well it will likely mean the end of them as an alliance isn't being a good friend. 

GOONS would never force a protectorate into a war, @hope brought up similar issues to me/gov and I told them as such. Forcing people to come to a decision quickly also impairs their ability to decide with clarity, and that seems to be what happened here. Interstellar rushed to a choice out of fear of looking disloyal, Immortals is pathetic for ever putting them in that position.

Can confirm. GOONS has never pressured us into doing anything we haven't wanted to do. shark man good

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Proximity said:

First of all, I asked for counters and didn't get a single one, which pisses me off. Second, I did not expect this to be an easy war, and we only took so much damage because we were shielding immortals. 

9 hours ago, Proximity said:

I Agree,  however, I just felt as if our side said that they would counter but never did, which pisses me off.

First of all, I'd like to apologize if you were told we would counter without any followup. I would say that's a miscommunication, as I know if I had been the one contacted I would have told you we wouldn't be able to counter effectively.

I did find a few links in our counter request channel that were posted on your behalf. I can confirm that we wouldn't have been able to counter effectively since our members who would be in range had been fully slotted by the initial wave of wars, with the hit to air force that that implies. Given that the first round didn't even end before this surrender, we unfortunately don't have the chance to respond better in future rounds of war.

Regardless, good luck to you and your alliance going forward.

• Upvote 1

I find myself in an odd position. I am a coalition leader in Coalition A but I like Jazz and a decent chunk of GOONS.

Please send help.

Interstellar’s thread seemed like the perfect place to put a SOS.

• Haha 5

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif