[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

On 1/15/2020 at 1:53 PM, James II said:

.you somehow convinced everyone to hit NPO, including your allies and people you had NAPs with. 

One often meets their fate on the path they take to avoid it.

Fixed that for you ?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

The "micro" alliance caused an explosion of a huge emotional bomb made of toxic waste. lmao

I won't shit on you for pulling out early, but I've always shit on micros and you guys won't be an exception, lol.

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They all went in because they were told it was an easy win.

Yeah, this was my theory. Glad to see somebody collaborate that (even if you're not gov ?)

new_forum_sig_2.png

38 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I won't shit on you for pulling out early, but I've always shit on micros and you guys won't be an exception, lol.

Our "micro", Interstellar, Alliance rank # 23  (117 Days Old)

MIYu2CD.png

Your "micro", Knights Templar, Alliance Rank: # 50  (1,078 Days Old)

9mbmY0w.png

Edited by Spartacus (Interstellar)

33 minutes ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

~nonsense`

See, the fact you're using alliance ranking as evidence of 'microship' just proves how you're a micro, lol.

Alliance ranking is ultimately meaningless. It has it's purposes, but it's not the main determiner on rather or not an alliance is a micro. KT is lower than Interstellar because we have fewer members (we're an elitist alliance), we also have lower score because our infra and military keep getting blown up because unlike you guys, we've been fully committed to a massive war for well over half a year.

What sets apart KT and Interstellar is our community and the experience of our leadership. We've been around for a long time, we've been through a lot, and we know what we're doing. You and the rest of Interstellar can't say the same. You guys had the opportunity to develop of legacy, learn some things, and get some experience... but you quit after 4 days.

At the end of the day, KT is not a micro because we've fought/are fighting an intense war for a long time and we're doing great as a community. If Interstellar could've done the same, you guys would still be fighting. That's why you're a micro and KT is not.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

45 minutes ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

MIYu2CD.png

9mbmY0w.png

Of course a micro leader doesn’t know the difference between a real alliance and a micro lmao. On a more serious note, and I’ll say this from the bottom of my heart, the fact that you initially *declared wars* against CoB, got immediately countered, sued for peace and blamed the whole situation on tI just shows your whole alliance’s mentality.

If you care for your alliance, disband or at the very least resign so someone more competent can take reign.

• Upvote 1

It was for fun but you are too limited to understand the post. Thank you all for showing me who is who in Orbis and the huge differences in community standards between alliances. I understood who the devil really is.  The fact that you play longer does not give you the right to insult new players. You act like little screaming children who probably shouldn't use the internet at all.

Edited by Spartacus (Interstellar)
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, the goalposts for what does and does not constitute a micro shift wildly to the point that with enough mental gymnastics it can be applied to anyone.

As a rule of thumb, a micro is "anyone who's not us"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

MIYu2CD.png

9mbmY0w.png

Yeah, probably shouldn't have done this. I haven't looked at the posts below this one but I just know what the responses will be.

You live and you learn.

Good luck.

Untitled.png

What happened in this thread...?

21 hours ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

Opus Dei, as always, showed the highest standards of the PnW community during the peace negotiation process with Interstellar.

I'm not going to shit on you for peacing out.  You do you.

But have you been paying attention or exactly how new are you?

2 hours ago, Captain Splendid said:

Honestly, the goalposts for what does and does not constitute a micro shift wildly to the point that with enough mental gymnastics it can be applied to anyone.

As a rule of thumb, a micro is "anyone who's not us"

True. However, there are certain parameters of a ‘micro’ that most competent alliances agree upon. 

Due to the subjective nature of calling an alliance ‘competent’, I want to clarify that I am referring to the alliances that can survive a war, has an impact to the broader community of Orbis and is a player in the political landscape.

The existence of some alliances have no political consequences and are forced to take a ‘reactive’ role rather than a ‘proactive’ one due to a lack of vision/ability to strategize on a certain level or fear that their alliance will crumble. Those limitations appear to stem either from inexperience or lack of mental capacity.

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

3 hours ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

Typical macho Micro score graph post

You'd think with all that score, and not being a micro, you wouldn't need a protectorate and would have honored the TI treaty as a defacto MDP to prove your worth as an ally, and prove your worth you did. You better hope coalition A wins this war, cause you'll probably be one of the ones getting blitzed post war by coalition B, heck, you might even get brought back into this war in 60 days when your NAP expires if they manage to gain significant control in this war. Regardless of this war, though, your alliance will crumble if it ever gets blitzed and peace is not granted in the first round, so enjoy the sun while it stills shines.

Edited by REAP3R

Look up to the sky above~

31 minutes ago, Proximity said:

I joined because I thought I would be able to be supported(we had a PROTECTORATE), yet I got none of the support despite asking them for support.

Maybe it was because Immortals were getting their ass handed to them round 1? (not a slight against them, lots of love and respect) Maybe you don’t understand how global wars work. If you join a war you can’t expect to get counters for every war declared upon you, regardless of treaties. It sounds like you expected this to be an easy war and when it turned out you were going to take some heavy damage you left. Regardless, you should have given Immortals notice and I think not doing so is pretty shitty

I mean, you saw how heavy your side was getting hit, right?

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

See, the fact you're using alliance ranking as evidence of 'microship' just proves how you're a micro, lol.

Alliance ranking is ultimately meaningless. It has it's purposes, but it's not the main determiner on rather or not an alliance is a micro. KT is lower than Interstellar because we have fewer members (we're an elitist alliance), we also have lower score because our infra and military keep getting blown up because unlike you guys, we've been fully committed to a massive war for well over half a year.

What sets apart KT and Interstellar is our community and the experience of our leadership. We've been around for a long time, we've been through a lot, and we know what we're doing. You and the rest of Interstellar can't say the same. You guys had the opportunity to develop of legacy, learn some things, and get some experience... but you quit after 4 days.

At the end of the day, KT is not a micro because we've fought/are fighting an intense war for a long time and we're doing great as a community. If Interstellar could've done the same, you guys would still be fighting. That's why you're a micro and KT is not.

I consider you a micro tbh

os9LcJK.gif

This is one of those issues where I'm inclined to be critical like everyone else, but this is a young and inexperienced alliance and the circumstances aren't exactly ordinary. 

I hope Interstellar & Co. learn a few good lessons from this, if nothing else. 

And congrats, peace is difficult to find these days. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

58 minutes ago, hope said:

Maybe it was because Immortals were getting their ass handed to them round 1? (not a slight against them, lots of love and respect) Maybe you don’t understand how global wars work. If you join a war you can’t expect to get counters for every war declared upon you, regardless of treaties. It sounds like you expected this to be an easy war and when it turned out you were going to take some heavy damage you left. Regardless, you should have given Immortals notice and I think not doing so is pretty shitty

I mean, you saw how heavy your side was getting hit, right?

First of all, I asked for counters and didn't get a single one, which pisses me off. Second, I did not expect this to be an easy war, and we only took so much damage because we were shielding immortals. 

31 minutes ago, Proximity said:

First of all, I asked for counters and didn't get a single one, which pisses me off. Second, I did not expect this to be an easy war, and we only took so much damage because we were shielding immortals. 

Hello. I don't think we've spoken before. If you feel like you werent helped properly then I do apologize on behalf of tS. The war was (and is) at a critical stage and we did not have the manpower free to assist on all fronts.

With that said, I thank you for entering and genuinely wish you luck with the rebuild. No hard feelings. Perhaps we can discuss your disappointment with coalition a more in depth on discord? :)

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

This is one of those issues where I'm inclined to be critical like everyone else, but this is a young and inexperienced alliance and the circumstances aren't exactly ordinary. 

I hope Interstellar & Co. learn a few good lessons from this, if nothing else. 

And congrats, peace is difficult to find these days. 

I agree, and I think the comments towards IS have been harsh. However, critique is a way to improve. It’s always welcome to have people say “Good job congrats on peace,” but we also need people to be critical of one another (in a respectful way). We can critique one another in a respectful way 

47 minutes ago, Proximity said:

I’m interested in the counters situation, so maybe someone in your coalition can explain that. Second, everyone is taking damage. Your protector is taking a shit ton of damage, your protector’s allies are taking a shit ton of damage. You were going to take heavy damage regardless  of whether or not you were winning and especially if this was a multi-month war. Counters are limited on both sides so chances are if they were neglecting you (which I doubt) it wasn’t malicious and your war front wasn’t their first priority (likely)

1 minute ago, hope said:

I agree, and I think the comments towards IS have been harsh. However, critique is a way to improve. It’s always welcome to have people say “Good job congrats on peace,” but we also need people to be critical of one another (in a respectful way). We can critique one another in a respectful way 

I’m interested in the counters situation, so maybe someone in your coalition can explain that. Second, everyone is taking damage. Your protector is taking a shit ton of damage, your protector’s allies are taking a shit ton of damage. You were going to take heavy damage regardless  of whether or not you were winning and especially if this was a multi-month war. Counters are limited on both sides so chances are if they were neglecting you (which I doubt) it wasn’t malicious and your war front wasn’t their first priority (likely)

I Agree,  however, I just felt as if our side said that they would counter but never did, which pisses me off.

Claiming your allies shouldn’t have to counter during a global war is just lol. BK and NPO dudes saved me during the TLE reneg on their surrender and Immortals counter and were quick to back us up when we got overextended. You can’t get upset that an alliance doesn’t want to be a meatshield for no discernible advantage to them. 

Edited by Zaurg

Just now, Zaurg said:

Claiming your allies shouldn’t have to counter during a global war is just lol. BK and NPO dudes saved me during the TLE and Immortals counter and were quick to back us up when we got overextended. You can’t get upset that an alliance doesn’t want to be a meatshield for no discernible advantage to them. 

It's not that they shouldn't, more that they couldn't. Many members of coalition A are lacking planes, and so, their manpower is very limited.

Look up to the sky above~