[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

1 minute ago, Pubstomper said:

Agian this answer is just as useless as the one Roq posted. I was asking about the roq post because it seemed more reliable, while still not really answering anything. 

Again I'm a member. If you are expecting a useful answer out of me, you'll be waiting a long time. 

1 minute ago, Pubstomper said:

Agian this answer is just as useless as the one Roq posted. I was asking about the roq post because it seemed more reliable, while still not really answering 

Can u re quote  the Roq quote ur talking about ? And then maybe u will answer ur own question or maybe even Roq will give a more detail answer 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Again I'm a member. If you are expecting a useful answer out of me, you'll be waiting a long time. 

Ooh, let's start abusing single data points from low-level NPO members for propaganda!

Edited by Inst

4 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Traitors to TI!

You only prove how small and hypocritical you are. The Immortals acted without honor and did not respect the signed protectorate treaty with Interstellar.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Chernomor said:

image.png.cb5284212da33c2312ebdf1ec3134bd7.png

Allies are supposed to protect each other, not !@#$ out.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 hour ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

You only prove how small and hypocritical you are. The Immortals acted without honor and did not respect the signed protectorate treaty with Interstellar.

How so? You agreed to attack with us, and then backed out. The least you could have done was TELL US before you surrender.

19 hours ago, Proximity said:

One of the reasons why we left was because we were pulled in by our protectorates but then got countered, and then our protectorates didn't exactly help us at all.

So we got screwed over because we were not getting help.

I had to 1v6 with no help... :(

@Proximity You were not "pulled in" you outright asked if we needed help in the war and we said yes. And do not forget we were busy fighting too, most of us with full slots.

Edited by Lord Vader
Grammer fix

Peace in our time

2 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Allies are supposed to protect each other, not &#33;@#&#036; out.

@Royal Confederacy First of all allies should respect the signed treaties. There is a difference between individual treaties. Interstellar was affiliated with Immortals through a protectorate treaty. A treaty that was canceled by TI.

3 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

How so? You agreed to attack with us, and then backed out. The least you could have done was TELL US before you surrender.

@Lord Vader I don't know what you're talking about at all. You were the ones who were attacked. Recent events have convinced me that we have made the right decision by signing treaty with Opus Dei. Their standards and communication skills are very different from yours. I will certainly remember that you have called us traitors. Mark my words.

MDP: Mutual Defense Pact. Both parties agree to come to the other's defense if attacked

MDoAP: Mutual Defense and Optional Agression Pact. Both parties agree to come to the other's defense if attacked, and have the option to help in the other party's offensive endeavors

ODP: Optional Defense Pact: Both parties agree to optionally helping the other if they are attacked

ODoAP: Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact: Both parties agree to help the other if they are attacked, and have the option to help in the other party's offensive endeavors

Protectorate: A one-way MDP wherein one alliance agrees to protect another. The protected alliance is under no obligation to defend the protector.

NAP: Non-aggression pact. Both parties agree not to attack each other.

PIAT: Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty. Both parties agree to help each other and pledge non-aggression, but are not obligated to defend each other.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

? Proximity outright asked in TI discord general-chat if we would like help fighting. Ofc we said yes. I am just saying some notice of surrender would have been nice. Did you ask for war aid?

And also, my views do not reflect the views of the Alliance, just my own.

Edited by Lord Vader
Added clarification about general chat

Peace in our time

20 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

? Proximity outright asked in TI discord general-chat if we would like help fighting. Ofc we said yes. I am just saying some notice of surrender would have been nice. Did you ask for war aid?

And also, my views do not reflect the views of the Alliance, just my own.

I did join myself, but received no support even though I was told I would get it by Immortals Gov.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Proximity said:

I did join myself, but received no support even though I was told I would get it by Immortals Gov.

Did you ever explicitly request it? I am in Econ and Milcom and heard of no such request.

• Upvote 1

Peace in our time

@Lord VaderOur embassy has been deleted and I was banned from The Immortals discord for no reason (I haven't even posted anything), so I can't confirm whether you are lying or telling the truth this time. We have not received any logistical or military support from our protector. Anyway, the conversation with you is over.

Edited by Spartacus (Interstellar)
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

@Lord VaderOur embassy has been deleted and I was banned from TI discord for no reason (I haven't even posted anything), so I can't confirm whether you are lying or telling the truth this time. We have not received any logistical or military support from our protector. Anyway, the conversation with you is over.

Tyrion, in my experience, has always been very level-headed. I'm surprised they banned you en masse in a fit of pique. Unless someone is being disruptive there is no reason to ban someone from a public server.

• Upvote 1

For future historians sorting through the rubble, this is what you DONT do to alliances you're friendly with and have them turn against your coalition.

You normally don't want to have your former alliances turn on you because you can't stop calling them traitors.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

@Gatorcock This is not the official position of Interstellar but the private opinion of a member who fought very well, sacrificing everything. You should thank him. Since we are so "micro" then why all of you are so emotional? Stop being so toxic.

This is the problem right here. YOU'RE leading the alliance, and praising the fact he can't fight. What sacrifice did you guys make? I'm only pissed about the fact micros like yourselves are allowed to live when all you do is become a plague in a game, sitting idly while a war happens, never adding anything to the game. At least if you had stayed in the war you could've become competent or learned a thing or two. But I understand my friend, sit on your ass and claim you sacrificed something for the war effort. 

Edited by Gatorcock

1 hour ago, hope said:

Why did you join then? Genuine question

A skim through Interstellar's alliance page will reveal that they're very much a micro, with micro ideals. I think it's possible Interstellar thought they would be entering an easy war where they could kick back, throw some punches, earn a bruise or two, and at the end of the war say they did something worthwhile. I think when their leadership learned that that wouldn't happen, they bailed. 

A non-micro would just not enter at all (no obligation to enter, war would be very costly), or would stay in longer (looks bad to peace out so early, would be a slight to their war allies). Peacing out after 4 days in these circumstances is a sign of inexperience or incompetence. 

I can't think of any other reason why Interstellar did what they did besides 'just micro things'. 

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png