[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

Guest PhantomThiefB

Congrats to Interstellar on peace. Wise decision. There's always a learning curve when your getting into something, this being war for the first time. Hopefully you'll do better next time moving forward.

I will repeat once again. We have not joined any coalition. We were not obliged by the protectorate treaty with TI to engage in war. We signed NAP and immediately after that The Immortals canceled our protectorate treaty. Interstellar as independent alliance had the right to decide not to participate in the war. Opus Dei, as always, showed the highest standards of the PnW community during the peace negotiation process with Interstellar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I mean, I won't say this isn't disappointing in the same sense any young alliance surrendering after less than a week is disappointing. There is a lot to be learned from a real war experience, I've said as much to other new leaders asking for advice, especially in this case where you were arguably in a coalition with some of the strongest military minds (lol) in the game. Nothing will replace war as an experience. If you want to be an economic powerhouse, whatever that means, do not declare offensive wars and do not sign treaties.

So, while Coalition B runs to say that a new alliance peacing out after 5 days is the equivalent of an more established alliance fighting through the roughest parts of the war and then suing for peace, there is in fact a difference.

Disappointment is a understanding peace of mind. But was dont not wash is a AA that does not have the resources to be extended beyond its means to be able to fight any length of war regardless of length should not be chastised for thinking of the whole membership. This seems to be a big problem and stated many times by many people. Coalition A is not thinking of ALL  members and what is best for the whole side. Instead the leadership are taking axstamd as it seems they are butthurt over logs and behind channel conversations. Personally if u can not take the heat amd hold of for personal grudge or hatred and put ur own members in a class that cause they do not have the means to accomplish a goal or need is a selfish act. Too many leaders or gov members seem to forget with leadership comes great responsibility to its membership for their self bring remember it is the membership nation that is suffering.  The needs of the many outlay the needs of the few. When being a representative of ur member nations pride and circumstance must be put on the wayside until a time u r in a position in the future to actually find the retribution that is being seeked.  Instead they ate trying to take this public to try and justify holding out by posting logs or repeating comvos that really are just statements of diplomacy that one needs hard skin to achieve the end goal.  Coalition A states oh we surrender and accept the talks for the peace terms but yet escalate the matter through a war of words which has only prolonged and escalated something that could of be over by now.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Khanter Molchaniye said:

Y'all did good, tried to join, and decided to walk out of it. It is fine, it is valid, and is really weird that the side of The Immortals is ranting against y'all and Coalition B is praising, but that just mean the values of the people along the community.

Immortals is not even active on forums lol, there are only 2 people from TI besides me on this thread and they haven't insulted IS.

tvPWtuA.gif

24 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

Immortals is not even active on forums lol, there are only 2 people from TI besides me on this thread and they haven't insulted IS.

Daily reminder that the PnW forums is the only place in existence. We are all bots that endlessly generate context according to a central algorithm.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brucemna said:

Disappointment is a understanding peace of mind. But was dont not wash is a AA that does not have the resources to be extended beyond its means to be able to fight any length of war regardless of length should not be chastised for thinking of the whole membership. This seems to be a big problem and stated many times by many people. Coalition A is not thinking of ALL  members and what is best for the whole side. Instead the leadership are taking axstamd as it seems they are butthurt over logs and behind channel conversations. Personally if u can not take the heat amd hold of for personal grudge or hatred and put ur own members in a class that cause they do not have the means to accomplish a goal or need is a selfish act. Too many leaders or gov members seem to forget with leadership comes great responsibility to its membership for their self bring remember it is the membership nation that is suffering.  The needs of the many outlay the needs of the few. When being a representative of ur member nations pride and circumstance must be put on the wayside until a time u r in a position in the future to actually find the retribution that is being seeked.  Instead they ate trying to take this public to try and justify holding out by posting logs or repeating comvos that really are just statements of diplomacy that one needs hard skin to achieve the end goal.  Coalition A states oh we surrender and accept the talks for the peace terms but yet escalate the matter through a war of words which has only prolonged and escalated something that could of be over by now.  

hodor?  

1 hour ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

I will repeat once again. We have not joined any coalition. We were not obliged by the protectorate treaty with TI to engage in war. We signed NAP and immediately after that The Immortals canceled our protectorate treaty. Interstellar as independent alliance had the right to decide not to participate in the war. Opus Dei, as always, showed the highest standards of the PnW community during the peace negotiation process with Interstellar.

lol

Edited by Hodor
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Proximity said:

One of the reasons why we left was because we were pulled in by our protectorates but then got countered, and then our protectorates didn't exactly help us at all.

So we got screwed over because we were not getting help.

I had to 1v6 with no help... :(

This micro mentality really is something. 

• Haha 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
16 hours ago, Emperor Jonas III said:

Actually I’ve earned plenty reputation including my famous water suggestion meme and shitposts. 

who are you again?

16 hours ago, Karl VII said:

You out of VM yet? 

not like it matters, you have no one who can hit me, i will be out of VM in 39 turns 

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Your whole coalition decided it would only negotiate peace as a unified coalition, therefore you never seeked an individual surrender. The option has always been there.

So you meant to say: 

Your whole coalition decided it would only negotiate peace as a unified coalition, therefore you never seeked an individual surrender. The option has always been there except for KT, Rose, TGH, TKR, GoB, t$, and a few others. 

8 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

who are you again?

A Werd from Da Herd,

U hav such gud postur. Jus like dat Kevanunaya hooman. Standin' up so straght w/ur shuldrs bak. Gret, gret, postur 4 a hooman.

Gud Postur Award gose 2 u 2day. Congrashluns.

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz.

• Haha 1

free_vacation_coupon.png

6 minutes ago, Pubstomper said:

So you meant to say: 

Your whole coalition decided it would only negotiate peace as a unified coalition, therefore you never seeked an individual surrender. The option has always been there except for KT, Rose, TGH, TKR, GoB, t$, and a few others. 

Spin doctor

5 minutes ago, Pubstomper said:

So you meant to say: 

It's not for me to exclude alliances from the option. I am a mere member.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It's not for me to exclude alliances from the option. I am a mere member.

And yet you just posted why KT isn't allowed the same courtesy. Was that an official statement and you're just the messenger?

@Gatorcock This is not the official position of Interstellar but the private opinion of a member who fought very well, sacrificing everything. You should thank him. Since we are so "micro" then why all of you are so emotional? Stop being so toxic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pubstomper said:

And yet you just posted why KT isn't allowed the same courtesy. Was that an official statement and you're just the messenger?

Agian a spin lol .. and u wonder why we keep saying u guys keep spinning and assuming ... lol no where in tibbets post did he say or use the letters except TK lol and he mentioned he is giving his own opinion 

6 minutes ago, brucemna said:

And ur nation does not exist ? 

Don wry, Irny Bjornsides jus workin on da postur. Makin self big liek all mammalis do whn dey feel da thret.

Cowz do it all da tiem. It workes vry well gainst hoomans.

Dis warr is xciting!

free_vacation_coupon.png

Just now, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

@Gatorcock This is not the official position of Interstellar but the private opinion of a member who fought very well, sacrificing everything. You should thank him. Since we are so "micro" then why all of you are so emotional? Stop being so toxic.

Because they care about the PR of having an alliance prematurely leave the war, it gives the other side even more leverage in negotiations and in the long run hurts your chances of making friends. 

Just now, brucemna said:

Agian a spin lol .. and u wonder why we keep saying u guys keep spinning and assuming ... lol no where in tibbets post did he say or use the letters except TK lol and he mentioned he is giving his own opinion 

What did I spin? He literally said KT was exempt. Then I asked a question. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 minutes ago, brucemna said:

And ur nation does not exist ? 

yeah its totally gone, but in 39 turns it will be like magic as it returns 

5 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

yeah its totally gone, but in 39 turns it will be like magic as it returns 

U goin 4 2 wards n 1 day?

Da Cowz lov ur work ethc.

Edited by Cathy
  • Haha 1

free_vacation_coupon.png

11 minutes ago, Pubstomper said:

The answer you seek can be found after that post I made if you elect to use your eyes to read. Alternatively you can gather a campaign together and prop me up as the new Emperor of NPO and then my words can be an official statement. Better the devil you know, than the one you don't ;)

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The answer you seek can be found after that post I made if you elect to use your eyes to read. Alternatively you can gather a campaign together and prop me up as the new Emperor of NPO and then my words can be an official statement. Better the devil you know, than the one you don't ;)

Are you talking about this? 

14 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Eh given the split, we don't know anymore. it would have to be worked out separately anyway.

Where your leader says "we don't know anymore" 

Just now, Pubstomper said:

Are you talking about this? 

Where your leader says "we don't know anymore" 

Yes. I gave my personal opinion that I wouldn't give KT a separate peace. Roq is saying that now KT has split from its treaties that it's potentially an option for them. Again I'm just a member, so if you want to take my comments seriously, please yourself.

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe they'll find out if they negotiate on an individual surrender.

Agian this answer is just as useless as the one Roq posted. I was asking about the roq post because it seemed more reliable, while still not really answering anything.