[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

Just now, Khanter Molchaniye said:

I mean, if piss you off that IS did this before NP, NP still can surrender, and rebuild and be happy.

Say again, but this time in English please

Look up to the sky above~

4 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Say again, but this time in English please

Wow!
R00d!
You got it at third time of reading. But again.

If you are pissed off that IS Choose peace before NP. That can be solved easily, just make NP Peace out too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Khanter Molchaniye said:

Wow!
R00d!
You got it at third time of reading. But again.

If you are pissed off that IS Choose peace before NP. That can be solved easily, just make NP Peace out too.

Nah, there's so much raiding to be done.

Look up to the sky above~

59 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

Because Interstellar is an upstanding war alliance that all of Orbis wants to work with. 

Makes no difference who it was. It was shitty when Gorge was dunking on Colo B alliances for peacing out early (FR and others) and it’s equally as shitty when you guys do it. Just leave them be. You don’t have to say anything at all

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, hope said:

Makes no difference who it was. It was shitty when Gorge was dunking on Colo B alliances for peacing out early (FR and others) and it’s equally as shitty when you guys do it. Just leave them be. You don’t have to say anything at all

Come back to us when we blitz them for it. Except that won't happen, because we have morals.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, James II said:

When will you let the rest of us surrender? :(

When your leaders decide to surrender in Our terms (Coalition B Terms).

11 minutes ago, hope said:

I don't disagree. I thought this was a very good comment. But it makes me curious on the intentions of Interstellar leadership when they joined the war. Just makes no sense to me. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

I can't find a RoH or DoW anywhere. Why did Interstellar get dragged in?

Also, some of y'all need to calm down. Interstellar is a stupid micro. Them peacing out is irrelevant to the overall war effort and throwing a shit hemorrhage over it makes you look bad because although it's ridiculous by itself, it also makes you look like a hypocrite because you all jumped on Coal B for the same thing.

They were a TI prot, they responded when we got blitzed.

3 minutes ago, namukara said:

They were a TI prot, they responded when we got blitzed.

Thank you, I appreciate the answer.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

I don't disagree. I thought this was a very good comment. But it makes me curious on the intentions of Interstellar leadership when they joined the war. Just makes no sense to me. 

Apparently, they were responding to their protector getting hit (and hey, good on them, that's respectable). It would've been nice if they had the constitution to stay in a bit longer, but micros will be micros.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Pixelhuggery treason ree... nope, can't say it with a straight face ? I just can't see how you manage to talk shit about the allies that stood by you and had the patience of saints @Gatorcock, that really is just a plain impressive level of hypocrisy and toxicity even I can't match ?

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 minute ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

I would like to remind you that Interstellar has never joined any coalition. We have not started this global war. We had only a treaty with The Immortals that did not oblige us to participate in the war. We will not allow anyone to force us to participate in a conflict that we do not support. First, some of you call Interstellar a "shitty alliance" and then you want us to fight for you? Hypocrites.

War always shows the true colors of the people mate.

Y'all did good, tried to join, and decided to walk out of it. It is fine, it is valid, and is really weird that the side of The Immortals is ranting against y'all and Coalition B is praising, but that just mean the values of the people along the community.

12 minutes ago, James II said:

We have been trying to surrender for 4 months, every day!

Oh...!
Erm....!
Idk, I am not BK Gov, but perhaps poke Coalition B leaders apart of any Ally you have, like Atom on its own apart? (I do not know.... <.< Now I feel slight bad :( )

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

I would like to remind you that Interstellar has never joined any coalition. We have not started this global war. We had only a treaty with The Immortals that did not oblige us to participate in the war. We will not allow anyone to force us to participate in a conflict that we do not support. First, some of you call Interstellar a "shitty alliance" and then you want us to fight for you? Hypocrites.

It's okay. Ignore the people who are assmad. You guys didn't have to do anything but you at least tried, and that's pretty dope for a micro. If a younger Thalmor was in your position, I would've done the same thing (in fact, I probably would've stayed out because I use to be a big pixelhugger). 

Hope you can find a new protector. Watch out for raids in the meantime. 

• Thanks 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

17 minutes ago, James II said:

We have been trying to surrender for 4 months, every day!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Congrats on ur peace.  Nice to see a alliance that knows when to quit honestly and with dignity than some that cry momma I dont wanna play no more cause I cant have it my way amd they called me names and talked bad bout meafter I admitted I lost.   Good luck interstellar people wish u the best rebuild 

Edited by brucemna
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1