[agreement] Interstellar - Opus Dei

1 minute ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

yeah when this game's server closes, but we will then be on other games too, so I still doubt this

looks like this war wont end till that day then

• Like 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

2 minutes ago, hope said:

I’m sure calling alliances weak and pathetic will get them to help you again next time

Because Interstellar is an upstanding war alliance that all of Orbis wants to work with. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

yeah when this game's server closes, but we will then be on other games too, so I still doubt this

As many before have also said :), but then again, you're too new to know about your predecessors

I guess GOONS was right when they chose to call their members stupid newbies

• Haha 1

Just now, Gatorcock said:

Because Interstellar is an upstanding war alliance that all of Orbis wants to work with. 

I want to work with interstellar. And from how this thread is turning out, looks like it might happen pretty soon.

• Upvote 2

Guest John Q Listener

Interesting that the angry posters berating Interstellar are all from Bootsphere (i.e., not Opus Dei).

Guess this supports the idea that they aren't all about the welfare of others after all...

5 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Guess this supports the idea that they aren't all about the welfare of others after all...

Well we are the ones currently fighting a bunch of backstabbers that have killed multiple games before...

So i guess you are the wrong person to say something like that

mlem.png

10 minutes ago, Menhera said:

Well we are the ones currently fighting a bunch of backstabbers that have killed multiple games before...

So i guess you are the wrong person to say something like that

You have an equal number of backstabbers. Guess it's just convenient. :) Virtue is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Edited by Roquentin

22 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

They seemed good enough for you a few days ago when you were desperately throwing all the micros you could find into the meat grinder in an attempt to counter us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Epi said:

Smh, Coalition A. Wants alliances that surrender to disband. Hypocrites 

But then Coalition B is the evil. And they the Good side. 

sigh Double standards in Coalition A.

Edited by Khanter Molchaniye
Trying to do Italics with Discord markdown... smh

52 minutes ago, Spartacus (Interstellar) said:

Signed for GOONS,

Do Not Fear Jazz, El Presidente La Langosta, Bizarro Jazz, Blockade Runner, LLD, PMP, KBG, Esq, Shark Man the Third, Anime Shark Girl the First,  Eater of Monitors, Healer of Spines, Fearful of Jazz, Conqueror of the Arrgh Lands in General and the Big Blue House in Particular, Also Hello

Marx, Optimus Prime Minister

Goons be complaining about me having a bloated ego but here we have their leader with idk 56 titles. 

- MinesomeMC,  Micro Emperor, God of shitposts, president of News, leader of the order, Kaiser of AntiGoons, mother of 5, father of the West, crippled, Obama’s son, lord of Republicans, universal king of yeast 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Emperor Jonas III said:

Goons be complaining about me having a bloated ego but here we have their leader with idk 56 titles. 

- MinesomeMC,  Micro Emperor, God of shitposts, president of News, leader of the order, Kaiser of AntiGoons, mother of 5, father of the West, crippled, Obama’s son, lord of Republicans, universal king of yeast 

The difference is he earned them, and we have two goons tasked with keeping track of all his awards and medals.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Leo the Great said:

What happened to respecting allies leaving a war ahead of others? I thought only the evil people berated people for leaving. 

Fought less than a round, would have saved a lot of energy by just staying neutral. Different story from Carthago, OWR, yanno, people who actually fought for a normal war length before **trying** to peace out, then ultimately getting brought back in by **someone**

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

1 minute ago, REAP3R said:

Fought less than a round, would have saved a lot of energy by just staying neutral. Different story from Carthago, OWR, yanno, people who actually fought for a normal war length before **trying** to peace out, then ultimately getting brought back in by **someone**

I mean, if piss you off that IS did this before NP, NP still can surrender, and rebuild and be happy.

• Upvote 1