[DoW] A New Foe Appears!

Nick McScott

3 hours ago, Yuno said:

Which alliances are in the united fronts/this thread? 

Am too lazy to figure out from the flags through the alliance rank page 

Does it really matter when they'll all be dead in a week?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

IC: Of course I want my alliance to win, it would be silly if I didn't, given that I run an alliance of close to 200 people, all playing for various reasons "winning" is a quantifiable goal that can unite my members for a common cause. 

OOC: Please ask @Prefonteen @Kevanovia or @Cooper_ it's quite apparent my OOC/IC behavior is different and am generally a likable person who wants people to have fun in this game. Just because a lot of players can't discern from OOC/IC is not really my problem, tbh.

tbf, I've come to like most of the GOONs I've had a chance to talk to when they break character.  Not entirely sure I like some of the characters you lot have thought up though ?, to each their own though, as long as it doesn't intrude others having fun too.

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

10 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

IC: Of course I want my alliance to win, it would be silly if I didn't, given that I run an alliance of close to 200 people, all playing for various reasons "winning" is a quantifiable goal that can unite my members for a common cause. 

OOC: Please ask @Prefonteen @Kevanovia or @Cooper_ it's quite apparent my OOC/IC behavior is different and am generally a likable person who wants people to have fun in this game. Just because a lot of players can't discern from OOC/IC is not really my problem, tbh.

If you truly want people to have fun in this game, here's what you should do.

Stop cooperating with those who don't to keep peoples score down. BK and NPO want to kill this game, and as someone who's invested considerable time and money in it, that's something I don't want to see. Use your nations to hit BK's low tier, there's a place for anybody in our coalition.

2 hours ago, namukara said:

Stop cooperating with those who don't to keep peoples score down. BK and NPO want to kill this game, and as someone who's invested considerable time and money in it, that's something I don't want to see. Use your nations to hit BK's low tier, there's a place for anybody in our coalition.

Pick a winning team next time.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

10 minutes ago, namukara said:

I am. I think rest of the world is going to win.

You're arguing from emotion, not logic, you're ignoring that the numbers are in favor of our coalition right now and things are only going to get more lopsided as the war goes on.

• Upvote 1

ribbon - golden steak.png

Feeding the alliance, one conquest at a time.

1 hour ago, Nick McScott said:

Can’t help but feel some deja vu here

like when Coalition B destroyed Coalition A and had the numbers on their side and the war got more lopsided to the point of no one in coalition A being able to have a military and fight back for months?

17 hours ago, Nick McScott said:

The acts committed by Opus Dei are nothing short of despicable, their disturbing lack of morality and urge to purge Orbis of what makes it unique is disgusting

A Werd from Da Herd,

Fascats an' yung girle cartoon lovrs maek dis place unique, an wantin' factists an' yung girle cartoon watchrs to goe way is disgustin'. Hmm. Intrasting.

Welle NEways Da Cowz are hapy to finaly hav somthin 2 do. Da DMV warr was getin' boring.

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz

• Upvote 1

free_vacation_coupon.png

#FreeOrbis 

Looking forward to see The United Fronts in the Battle Field. About time we all unite to put Opus Dei in it's place. 

From The Office of Corleone,

President Azuran

From the TI Foreign Affairs ,

Diplomat Raymond Reddington

On 1/14/2020 at 8:09 AM, namukara said:

Escalating does not warrant peace. You are just dragging things out. Seriously coalition A had a chance for peace but instead decided they are sensitive people and backed away from talks amd decided to try amd win the war of words. 

10 hours ago, brucemna said:

Escalating does not warrant peace. You are just dragging things out. Seriously coalition A had a chance for peace but instead decided they are sensitive people and backed away from talks amd decided to try amd win the war of words. 

You are straight up describing IQ's chance for peace. Please stop your useless gaslighting, you're not fooling anyone at this point.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

11 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You are straight up describing IQ's chance for peace. Please stop your useless gaslighting, you're not fooling anyone at this point.

No just coalition A making fools of themselves. And the only gas I have is either in my car or butt thanks. Here is the meaning of gaslighting. 

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, or sanity.

the only gaslighting I have seen is coalition A posting leaks and trying to twist around the events of the past.  All I have read is Coalition B answering the same thing over and over consistently but A tries to twist 

Edited by brucemna

11 hours ago, brucemna said:

the only gaslighting I have seen is coalition A posting leaks and trying to twist around the events of the past.  All I have read is Coalition B answering the same thing over and over consistently but A tries to twist 

Don't use logic and reason.

Coalition A doesn't understand logic and reason.

They've even stolen BK's wartime mantra: "We're too stupid to know we're losing." <-- I've been told that so many times early on in the game. Now I started chanting it in the Discord whenever a war starts and now Coal A have stolen it from us. When both sides are too stupid to know they're losing, it's going to be a loooong game of throwing grass at stone walls.

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.