[DoW] A New Foe Appears!

Nick McScott

33 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

This will age poorly.

for u, hahaa

Jazz, we have one thing you people lack. HEART, we care about being fair to others unlike you trying to be the top instead of just playing the game

Edited by Papi Salamander 2.0

2 minutes ago, Papi Salamander 2.0 said:

for u, hahaa

Jazz, we have one thing you people lack. HEART, we care about being fair to others unlike you trying to be the top instead of just playing the game

It is well known that I am the empath of Opus Dei.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Papi Salamander 2.0 said:

sigsize_od.gifu sure?

IC: Of course I want my alliance to win, it would be silly if I didn't, given that I run an alliance of close to 200 people, all playing for various reasons "winning" is a quantifiable goal that can unite my members for a common cause. 

OOC: Please ask @Prefonteen @Kevanovia or @Cooper_ it's quite apparent my OOC/IC behavior is different and am generally a likable person who wants people to have fun in this game. Just because a lot of players can't discern from OOC/IC is not really my problem, tbh.

• Like 3

Queen of Chaos

13 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

It is well known that I am the empath of Opus Dei.

Contrasted with your extraordinarily "charming" company... yes I suppose?

5 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

IC: Of course I want my alliance to win, it would be silly if I didn't, given that I run an alliance of close to 200 people, all playing for various reasons "winning" is a quantifiable goal that can unite my members for a common cause. 

OOC: Please ask @Prefonteen @Kevanovia or @Cooper_ it's quite apparent my OOC/IC behavior is different and am generally a likable person who wants people to have fun in this game. Just because a lot of players can't discern from OOC/IC is not really my problem, tbh.

Greetings, friends! I was summoned to confirm shark heart. Though I have not found shark heart yet, I am convinced it exists. Sharkman tries to do good, and that is all matters.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

26 minutes ago, Edward I said:

Well, I think your current socially acceptable response options are:

a) Alex needs to disband/delete [alliance of person at whom the statement is directed]

b) yOu'Re LiTeRaLlY kILliNg ThE gAmE

c) You're paranoid, [insert topic of discussion here] isn't real and/or never happened

d) I'm a micro in need of validation, so I'm declaring war on you

e) I don't like your alliance, so I hope someone steals your password and your alliance's back. For the Health of the GameTM

Hope that helped.

Thank you Edward

1 hour ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I'm quite jealous of the love that @Princess Adrienne receives as Jazz's PnW Queen.  He is a nice person.  

• Haha 1