Slot filling

Tiberius

Nation Name: Nazara
Ruler Name: Adrienne
Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=61253
War Page Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=61253&display=war

It is my belief that Adrienne is not fighting properly against the 2 other Nations who are friendly to her. Post update she has conducted 3 GA's on me:

01/14 12:09 am Nizam Adrienne of Nazara ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Titanium. The attack was an immense triumph. Nizam Adrienne's forces lost 10,467 soldiers and 54 tanks, while your defenders lost 15,108 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 55.60 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 124.48 infrastructure in the city of La la land. Nizam Adrienne stole $525,467.19 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.
01/14 12:08 am Nizam Adrienne of Nazara ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Titanium. The attack was an immense triumph. Nizam Adrienne's forces lost 11,150 soldiers and 57 tanks, while your defenders lost 18,070 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 59.22 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 117.78 infrastructure in the city of Athens. Nizam Adrienne stole $557,930.43 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.
01/14 12:08 am Nizam Adrienne of Nazara ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Titanium. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Nizam Adrienne's forces lost 12,277 soldiers and 63 tanks, while your defenders lost 12,363 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 39.06 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 35.80 infrastructure in the city of Gaul. Nizam Adrienne stole $177,536.65 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

However she has made no attempt to hit the other 2 post update with GA's even though she has the MAPs to do so and would win as evidenced below.

Adrienne Military as of January 14 12:25 am:

Military
Nation Rank: #620 of 8,654 Nations (7.16%)
Nation Score: More Information 2,329.69 tick_shield.png
War Policy: Help Guardian Guardian Icon
american.pngSoldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
ariete.pngTanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
f-5.pngAircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
daring%20class.pngShips:
Lost:
Destroyed:
agent%20001.pngSpies: Unknown
df-2.pngMissiles:
Launched:
Eaten:
r-36m.pngNuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

Zaviya military as of January 14 12:26 am

Military
Nation Rank: #1,321 of 8,654 Nations (15.26%)
Nation Score: More Information 1,579.36
War Policy: Help Covert Covert Icon
american.pngSoldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
leclerc.pngTanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
f-5.pngAircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
daring%20class.pngShips:
Lost:
Destroyed:
agent%20001.pngSpies: Unknown
df-2.pngMissiles:
Launched:
Eaten:
r-36m.pngNuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

Badlands military as of January 14 12:28 am

Military
Nation Rank: #1,611 of 8,654 Nations (18.62%)
Nation Score: More Information 1,368.16
War Policy: Help Fortress Fortress Icon
Pn-W-Soldiers.jpgSoldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
Pn-W-Tanks.jpgTanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Pn-W-Planes.jpgAircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Pn-W-Ships.jpgShips:
Lost:
Destroyed:
PnW-Spy.jpgSpies: Unknown
Pn-W-Missiles.jpgMissiles:
Launched:
Eaten:
Pn-W-Nukes.jpgNuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

It is my belief that due to friendships/relationships between both the spheres, including that they are both at war with our coalition, and have co-ordinated in this conflict previously, that the intention of both Badlands and Zaviya is to stop Coalition B from taking the war slots of Adrienne, and through the evidence above as well as the war timelines it can be seen that Adrienne is not making an effort to win the war when she has the opportunity to do so but miraculously can spare the effort to run attacks on my Nation. 

In conclusion it is my belief that Adrienne is doing minimal attacks and therefore it is not a real war, that they could be allies as they have prior history of co-ordination in Coalition A, and Adrienne has a superior ground force and could conceivably have a shot at winning the war if they made any effort to do so.

• Haha 2

As per Alex's request, you ought to report a specific war rather than a group of wars. However, since I'm one of the accused, I'm currently raiding the TKR nation in question via naval since it's my fastest means of beige taking into consideration that their ground force is far superior which is evidenced by them consistently ground attacking me, stealing over 1 million dollars and destroying a total of 110 infrastructure. They did unfortunately naval attack me too, which has caused yet another annoying blockade on my nation.

Edit: added screenshots

Adrienne-attacks.png
Adrienne-attacks-2.png

Adrienne-attacks-3.png

Zavi has requested I make his case since he doesn't have a forum account nor Discord account. Zavi is raiding the TKR target alongside me in order to be more efficient, he too was going for a naval raid. Unfortunately for him, the TKR nation blasted away his entire navy totaling 52 ships, which is not even including the 130 infrastructure lost.

Screenshots for the Zavi conflict:

Adrienne-attacks-4.png
Adrienne-attacks-5.png

Adrienne-attacks-6.png

As you can see, Zavi is actually losing his war like a noob :P

Edited by REAP3R

Look up to the sky above~

9 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

I didn't do ground attacks because I made airstrikes that destroyed 33 ships on one and put a blockade on the other. I'm using all my MAPs and haven't been holding back. Just because I want to save my soldiers for you doesn't mean I'm slot filling.

Timelines, just in case you want them, Alex, but seriously, this is pretty ridiculous.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=586286

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=586287

No attacks had been made when I was writing this report. The second lots of attacks came after this report was submitted. Unfortunately due to the tactic you are now employing of having friendlies fill your defensive slots I will report every instance I believe to be slot filling. 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No attacks had been made when I was writing this report. The second lots of attacks came after this report was submitted.

They didn't come after this report was submitted actually, they came before. But okay, have fun with your thread.

Edited by Princess Adrienne
  • Upvote 3

BrOQBND.jpg

• Alex locked this topic