Account hacking (Leo)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

3 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

No as no one gave you or the virus the log in details, LEO did give his log in details, why is this so hard for you to understand.

LEO approved the webapp, LEO gave his details to said APP how is this hard for you to understand? IF it was a virus I would be calling for gorge to be banned but it wasn't god damn

It's okay, I can 100% assure you with utmost sincerity that you aren't the first one on the list. ?

Hey EM @Bjorn Ironside I know it's hard to make you understand something but i will still try to do so

Remember when people said you cheated with keno and such? You were so much against cheating.

What Gorge did (and you know it) may not be hacking or against the game rules because BKnet being the 3rd party and such but deep down we all know what he did was cheating. He did or helped someone kick BK members, he stole money from BK bank, he withdrew money without authorization, he used BKnet to delete traces without authorization, he leaked confidential logs and so on. Why do you defend him so much? He is a cheater, backstabber and toxic to this game's community. Where is the line? Ofcourse we all know IQ man bad, but where do you draw the line?

I ask this from all of you, why do you defend a bad behavior just because it happened to your opponent?

Please reconsider your position. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Faravahar said:

Hey EM @Bjorn Ironside I know it's hard to make you understand something but i will still try to do so

Remember when people said you cheated with keno and such? You were so much against cheating.

What Gorge did (and you know it) may not be hacking or against the game rules because BKnet being the 3rd party and such but deep down we all know what he did was cheating. He did or helped someone kick BK members, he stole money from BK bank, he withdrew money without authorization, he used BKnet to delete traces without authorization, he leaked confidential logs and so on. Why do you defend him so much? He is a cheater, backstabber and toxic to this game's community. Where is the line? Ofcourse we all know IQ man bad, but where do you draw the line?

I ask this from all of you, why do you defend a bad behavior just because it happened to your opponent?

*Why you defend him so much?*

Perhaps I could just pull a conclusion so fast. But he might be the second person aiding with a french VPN. (Tho, I do not think so)

Or he just hates so hard BK, that even knowing that all this is happening he must side his friend to try to smooth his harder fall.

However, even if I mention, I just think that EM is only protecting a friend, despite that his friend did wrong.

In any case, George a question:

First you said "I did nothing I give back the rss", then you agreed to move rss but not entering, then you mention the hypotetical case where *probably* you enter BKNet to delete logs.... So at this pace, is there a chance that with all this pressure you admit being the two connections?

Edited by Khanter Molchaniye
N is to close to M

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Faravahar said:

Truthfully I know what gorge did was wrong, I do not approve of what he did nor will I ever, my only issue throughout this whole mess was the fact they claimed gorge hacked leo's account, I am sure if you read some of my replies I have said a few times gorge is in the wrong, but he did not break any game rules, Yes gorge is a friend and we have both suffered at the hands of BK on levels others have not, to the threats of being forced to delete (logs have been posted many times about this) but I do not and will not approve of stealing a bank or kicking members, but nor have i defend him on these points, I simply defend him on the hacking part, selfish reason he owes me money and I want it paid and I do not wish for him to be deleted.

1 hour ago, Khanter Molchaniye said:

*Why you defend him so much?*

Perhaps I could just pull a conclusion so fast. But he might be the second person aiding with a french VPN. (Tho, I do not think so)

Or he just hates so hard BK, that even knowing that all this is happening he must side his friend to try to smooth his harder fall.

However, even if I mention, I just think that EM is only protecting a friend, despite that his friend did wrong.

In any case, George a question:

First you said "I did nothing I give back the rss", then you agreed to move rss but not entering, then you mention the hypotetical case where *probably* you enter BKNet to delete logs.... So at this pace, is there a chance that with all this pressure you admit being the two connections?

I am defending a friend, Yes i admit gorge is in the wrong but that does not mean you turn your back on your friend without trying to help, more to the point that he did this to an alliance who openly made plans to force me to quit the game, so yeah I do hate BK leadership, I have no feelings towards the BK members as in truth I have not talked to any of them that I know of and know nothing about them.

However I will state this again, I do not approve of what gorge did, nor will i defend him on the stealing of cash or kicking of members, but i will defend him on the point he did not hack leo's account.

3 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

The actual reason is because he's a hypocritical piece of trash, and that's been obvious for a long time. But it's also not really germane to this thread.

See this would be true if i was a member of goons, however thankfully I am not.

3 hours ago, Teaspoon said:

It's okay, I can 100% assure you with utmost sincerity that you aren't the first one on the list. ?

in truth do not care what number I am, you will never get the chance you think you will, this was the best chance goons would have gotten and you screwed it up

16 hours ago, Inst said:

Ask Curu. I'm an outside contractor working pro bono. But then... do you trust Curufinwe? Like I said, if the proof is in our hands, you can always claim we falsified it or just plain lied about it.

The fact anyone trust you is crazy, you have major issues, and Curu has been proven a liar so why would one trust him?

Guest Curufinwe
4 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

The fact anyone trust you is crazy, you have major issues, and Curu has been proven a liar so why would one trust him?

I am literally the worst. 

Also, for the record, all we've ever asked you to do is repay the stolen BK money that you previously admitted Gorge sent to you, as you publicly agreed to do in an OWF announcement.  You later decided to renege on that deal and hide in vmode instead, all the while screaming about how we are trying to drive you from the game rather than simply collect a debt that you had previously agreed to pay.  Now, personally I find you a tiresome, loudmouthed drama queen that doesn't add anything of particular value to our fine Orbesian community, but if you had chosen to honour your word there wouldn't have been any further issues between you and BK.  The fact that you didn't and instead opted to haunt the OWF crying about how unfair BK's demand that you honour your word is was entirely your decision to make.

13 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

No as no one gave you or the virus the log in details, LEO did give his log in details, why is this so hard for you to understand.

LEO approved the webapp, LEO gave his details to said APP how is this hard for you to understand? IF it was a virus I would be calling for gorge to be banned but it wasn't god damn

Actually, one could argue that one gives the virus permission, although indirectly, by downloading and running it.

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Arathorn said:

Actually, one could argue that one gives the virus permission, although indirectly, by downloading and running it.

No as its hijacking on something you are trying to download, now if someone willingly downloaded a virus i would agree they gave it permission therefore its their own fault, that is the biggest thing, Leo gave the 3rd part the email and log in, If i had a virus I did not give it the login and password it was stolen.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

I am literally the worst. 

Also, for the record, all we've ever asked you to do is repay the stolen BK money that you previously admitted Gorge sent to you, as you publicly agreed to do in an OWF announcement.  You later decided to renege on that deal and hide in vmode instead, all the while screaming about how we are trying to drive you from the game rather than simply collect a debt that you had previously agreed to pay.  Now, personally I find you a tiresome, loudmouthed drama queen that doesn't add anything of particular value to our fine Orbesian community, but if you had chosen to honour your word there wouldn't have been any further issues between you and BK.  The fact that you didn't and instead opted to haunt the OWF crying about how unfair BK's demand that you honour your word is was entirely your decision to make.

I admitted Gorge sent me money, I never said it was stolen, I agreed to pay it as gorge had agreed to give me the money as BK made it clear any cash or resources that gorge send BK would be returned to panth, even tho you praised him for doing it in the first place. So yes I agreed to pay it back to help gorge out.

Honour my word when Leo was planning on hitting me before the issue with gorge and even after I agreed to pay, funny how you talk about honour but fail to hold any yourself, WHY would I pay BK 5,005,000,000 when all you want to do is force me out of the game even after I agreed to pay.

Also lets not forget the fact that you claim I was hiding in VM, from whom? no one in BK can even reach me, now i personally do not think you add anything to the game, in truth I find most of BK leadership to lie and cheat and to truly think they are something, when without NPO you lost the war, and with your actions you have caused most of the game to be hitting you, and here I am untouched and happy.

Just due to the fact you do not like how i play do not make your way right. 

At this point why do you expect anyone to take you seriously about your pearl clutching over in game behavior when you have defended and cheered on the unauthorized accessing accounts through alliance third party tools? 

It’s obviously cheating. There’s no question.

Jesus get some perspective. 

Edited by Zaurg
  • Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Zaurg said:

At this point why do you expect anyone to take you seriously about your pearl clutching over in game behavior when you have defended and cheered on the unauthorized accessing accounts through alliance third party tools? 

It’s obviously cheating. There’s no question.

Jesus get some perspective. 

I swear goons look for the lowest of IQ people.

I did not cheer on his actions, no matter how many times you claim i did it wont change the fact i didnt, I simply pointed out LEO did not get hacked and it was confirmed by Alex, Did Gorge hack BKnet, NO its already been proven he didnt, did he use his account to steal money that he later returned YES, did he clear the tracks of someone else who kicked members from BK yes he did.

So lets get your dumb facts right shall we

Did gorge hack leos account - Alex said it was not hacked
Did Gorge hack BKnet -  the person who built BKnet said gorge had access to the passwords due to BK failing to change them
Did Gorge abuse BKnet - YES 100% he did
Did Gorge kick people - He was apart of it however I do not believe he kicked anyone just covered the tracks of it
Did Gorge steal the bank - Yes and then returned it so nothing was missing, but the world could see just how little you have.

So tell me in terms of the Game where did Gorge cheat?, did he get a strike NO, did he get BANNED NO, so he did not cheat yes he abused a 3rd party program but Alex has made it very clear thats not cheating when you WILLINGLY GIVE YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD to the 3rd party.

My perspective has not changed, maybe you should open your eyes and leave the hate behind. I would be saying the same thing no matter what. BK tried to get Gorge banned by lying that simply also.

11 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I did not cheer on his actions, no matter how many times you claim i did it wont change the fact i didnt, I simply pointed out LEO did not get hacked and it was confirmed by Alex, Did Gorge hack BKnet, NO its already been proven he didnt, did he use his account to steal money that he later returned YES, did he clear the tracks of someone else who kicked members from BK yes he did.

Did Gorge hack BKnet -  the person who built BKnet said gorge had access to the passwords due to BK failing to change them
Did Gorge kick people - He was apart of it however I do not believe he kicked anyone just covered the tracks of it
Did Gorge steal the bank - Yes and then returned it so nothing was missing, but the world could see just how little you have.

So tell me in terms of the Game where did Gorge cheat?, did he get a strike NO, did he get BANNED NO, so he did not cheat yes he abused a 3rd party program but Alex has made it very clear thats not cheating when you WILLINGLY GIVE YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD to the 3rd party.

My perspective has not changed, maybe you should open your eyes and leave the hate behind. I would be saying the same thing no matter what. BK tried to get Gorge banned by lying that simply also.

Youre full of it. Your definition of the word hack is whats making you create these posts. Lets do it again:

1. Gorgel missued bknet without authorization.

2. Garglel messed with BK multiple times out of spite dispite being a valued member

3. You have profited of the gorogles abuse

4. You made an agreement

5. You backed out of it

6. Bk will never leave you or dieidjhskf alone because of your lowsy actions.

7. Make more posts trying to blame other for your own mistakes

Edit nr 

8. A bunch of coal A people knew about geogles actions and still blamed leo. Bother them.

Edited by Duke Arthur

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

Youre full of it. Your definition of the word hack is whats making you create these posts. Lets do it again:

1. Gorgel missued bknet without authorization.

2. Garglel messed with BK multiple times out of spite dispite being a valued member

3. You have profited of the gorogles abuse

4. You made an agreement

5. You backed out of it

6. Bk will never leave you or dieidjhskf alone because of your lowsy actions.

7. Make more posts trying to blame other for your own mistakes

1) Do not care not my problem
2) He gave as good as he got, BK messed with his friends so clearly not as valued as you claim
3) Nope, never did prove it as I know you can not as I did not.
4) Yes I did and BK was planning to attack me after payment was made so they did not do so in good faith.
5) Nope can not back out of a deal that was not done in good faith by BK
6) I am waiting, will it be a long wait?
7) Not blaming anyone for my issues, I never said Gorge hacked Leo's account, Leo made that claim and it was proven not true so Leo lied

Any more questions?

Wait let me get a boat these tears are staying to build up some, would BK like a tissue?

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

4 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

1) Do not care not my problem
2) He gave as good as he got, BK messed with his friends so clearly not as valued as you claim
3) Nope, never did prove it as I know you can not as I did not.
4) Yes I did and BK was planning to attack me after payment was made so they did not do so in good faith.
5) Nope can not back out of a deal that was not done in good faith by BK
6) I am waiting, will it be a long wait?
7) Not blaming anyone for my issues, I never said Gorge hacked Leo's account, Leo made that claim and it was proven not true so Leo lied

Any more questions?

Wait let me get a boat these tears are staying to build up some, would BK like a 

7. You have issues?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Duke Arthur said:

7. You have issues?

I do making all this cash each day, its hard to maintain such wealth, you should come take some from me

19 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

For one that's so against people for "lying" you sure do sit there defending a liar yourself. Gorge started out in this mess saying he didn't touch anything with BK when he was initially accused. As more and more proof came out, his story changed several times. Want to talk about lying... And now after that lack of credibility he has shown, you really believe he didn't kick anyone? You believe what you want.

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Arathorn said:

For one that's so against people for "lying" you sure do sit there defending a liar yourself. Gorge started out in this mess saying he didn't touch anything with BK when he was initially accused. As more and more proof came out, his story changed several times. Want to talk about lying... And now after that lack of credibility he has shown, you really believe he didn't kick anyone? You believe what you want.

I do not believe Gorge, I am going on Yosodog statement, so yeah try again.

2 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I do not believe Gorge, I am going on Yosodog statement, so yeah try again.

You defended chroglel all the time. I personally have a problem with kdishhdi over not giving me a city grant when he was our econ dude and since then I dislike anyone defending him. So yeah, please hand me a digital tissue. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Duke Arthur said:

You defended chroglel all the time. I personally have a problem with kdishhdi over not giving me a city grant when he was our econ dude and since then I dislike anyone defending him. So yeah, please hand me a digital tissue. 

So you hated him due to not getting a city grant, Join a better alliance then.

Seems I will have to go to the store to buy more tissues, BK seems to be crying over this issue a lot when in truth they did not even lose anything lol.

24 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

7) Not blaming anyone for my (t)issues, 

9 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Seems I will have to go to the store to buy more (t)issues

Yes please. And yeah, Im really bummed about that city grant! Which AA will get me my next, do you think?