Account hacking (Leo)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Just so we do not get banned for talking within the report, but would like to point something out.

@Leo the Great the image of Gorge admitting he stole your bank do not for one second mean he hacked your account, My time as leader of Yakuza I was invited as was many others to enjoy the BK banking system, Now as I did report this before and Alex did not seem to mind so I do not think this is any rule volition. When I left Yakuza I withdrew all my funds from the BK banking system, I did this at a time I knew gorge was at work and could not stop it due to the automated system you have.

For anyone who is unclear on how this works, 
1) Sign up for the site
2) setup your bank account
3) deposit money in the offshore with a label it gives you
4) check account, it will tell you what you are able to withdraw, normally anything you put in
5) Withdraw what you want any time of the day

The person who is controlling the bank (Who enters their Email and password in to a 3rd party program) Do not need to log on, be active as the website program will log that person in on their account and send our the requested cash and resources. YES this also means that if someone hits BK's offshore anyone within gov who is able to sign on as admin within the website program, can move all funds to another offshore without the other person being on or even asking them. 

Maybe this will teach BK a lesson in using 3rd party programs to log people on to transfer funds.

Now I personally believe this website of BK banking is in volition of the rules (Automated Trading

The use of any script, bot, macro, or other form of automated trading is strictly prohibited in Politics & War. These programs give players who use them an unfair advantage over normal players, and use of them is punishable by banishment.) As it do give them an unfair advantage on moving the offshore bank about without the nation in question even having to log on

Queue BK hate squad, claiming this is not how it works, when that's 100% how it works

@Alex think you should know the above as Gorge would not need to log on Leo's nation in order to transfer the bank due to the BK banking system that uses a 3rd part website and program bot to work

2 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Now I personally believe this website of BK banking is in volition of the rules (Automated Trading

The use of any script, bot, macro, or other form of automated trading is strictly prohibited in Politics & War. These programs give players who use them an unfair advantage over normal players, and use of them is punishable by banishment.) As it do give them an unfair advantage on moving the offshore bank about without the nation in question even having to log on

Alex has on multiple occasions okayed the use of this software, so long as a human is required to actually input a command, or press a button.  If you're going to go off, learn not to over-extend.

• Upvote 4

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Leo the Great said:

All this post says is he used 3rd party software to access my account. Still a violation of game rules. 

you willingly put your log in details in to that 3rd party website, and at no time did he need to log on to your account to move the cash. you willingly put your own nation at risk.

2 minutes ago, Leo the Great said:

All this post says is he used 3rd party software to access my account. Still a violation of game rules. 

So your saying BK banking is a violation of game rules?

gg-fu-banner.png

Just now, Bjorn Ironside said:

you willingly put your log in details in to that 3rd party website, and at no time did he need to log on to your account to move the cash. you willingly put your own nation at risk.

I could give you my password right now, and you using it would be a violation of terms of service. This is ignoring the security present. Regardless where he got my password he still took my password and used my account. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

Alex has on multiple occasions okayed the use of this software, so long as a human is required to actually input a command, or press a button.  If you're going to go off, learn not to over-extend.

not over extending, I do believe it is wrong to use a program to log on to someone else's account to move resources and cash as that's what the banking system does, I guess with that said it will be ok to have a war bot where as long as you press one button the bot can run all the attacks and commands for you, as long as you simply press one button.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Leo the Great said:

I could give you my password right now, and you using it would be a violation of terms of service. This is ignoring the security present. Regardless where he got my password he still took my password and used my account. 

My point is this do not prove he hacked your account, as we both know at no time do he log on your account to send rrs or cash, the BK banking website does that for him, he personally does not do it, in fact you by adding your details to the site, as you said Alex has said countless times its ok, so why is it now not ok? it worked how you set it up?

not over extending, I do believe it is wrong to use a program to log on to someone else's account to move resources and cash as that's what the banking system does, I guess with that said it will be ok to have a war bot where as long as you press one button the bot can run all the attacks and commands for you, as long as you simply press one button.

Sure why not?  And you can believe whatever you want, player's feelings don't dictate the game laws, Alex's statements do, and they've declared it an okay practice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2k7l-V8tXOa23xoIPg9i

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

Sure why not?  And you can believe whatever you want, player's feelings don't dictate the game laws, Alex's statements do, and they've declared it an okay practice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2k7l-V8tXOa23xoIPg9i

then gorge did not violate any rules :)

1 minute ago, Leo the Great said:

Because he is an unauthorized user of my account. 

how can he, it was the 3rd party program that logged on your account, the program you willingly gave your email and password too ?

then gorge did not violate any rules :)

Didn't say he did, go back and you'll see I cut my response down to a very specific part of your post, and again, learn not to over-extend

• Upvote 1

Guest Dalmasca

Interesting, so from what iv'e gathered here is that an individual can use the log-in info from a 3rd party site (which was given voluntarily by users) and transfer rss + cash around as if those nations were legal multi's. All with the added benefit of not facing any consequences. Sounds like a big brain move to me. Perfectly balanced.

Edited by Dalmasca
Forgot a point

Sounds like BK's system is actually against the rules, but since Alex could track it, he allowed it.

I think the issue is that Alex allows people to break rules on the basis of if he knows about it. This shouldn't be allowed at all. This clearly violates the rules in several instances. Someone can move the bank in a war without ever having to actually log in. How do we know BK and BK's friends weren't using this to hide banks during the war, if they used it once, then Alex condoned rule-breaking. Which isn't fair to the rest of the player base.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

13 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Ridiculous logic. You allowed people to access your account with 3rd party software, your 100% responsible for anything that happens.

I did not “allow” people to access my account. But BK man bad am I right?

• Upvote 1

Guest Dalmasca
4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

So its not your account BK uses or used to do bank transactions?

Think of it like this, imagine you decided not to lock up your bike when you went to the store and by the time you come back, its gone. 

Its not a big surprise that your bike got stolen, but whoever took it still committed a crime since they took it without your permission. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Dalmasca said:

Think of it like this, imagine you decided not to lock up your bike when you went to the store and by the time you come back, its gone. 

Its not a big surprise that your bike got stolen, but whoever took it still committed a crime since they took it without your permission. 

The problem with your logic is, Leo did lock up his bike, he just left the code/key to the lock on the seat saying use me if you need to that's what the BK banking site is.

Anyone who has used the BK banking from the time Leo taken control of it, should be banned if Gorge is banned as they did what gorge did, lets keep this in mind shall we.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

29 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

The problem with your logic is, Leo did lock up his bike, he just left the code/key to the lock on the seat saying use me if you need to that's what the BK banking site is.

Anyone who has used the BK banking from the time Leo taken control of it, should be banned if Gorge is banned as they did what gorge did, lets keep this in mind shall we.

@mods I feel this contributes to the topic at hand and serves as evidence.

People submitting a request and then that platform using Leo's account to complete the transaction is completely different to gorge actually logging in to Leo's account to carry out the actions. My first point has been approved by Alex as okay, whereas the second point is a clear breach of the rules. 

I hereby leave this thread after contributing this evidence.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

@mods I feel this contributes to the topic at hand and serves as evidence.

People submitting a request and then that platform using Leo's account to complete the transaction is completely different to gorge actually logging in to Leo's account to carry out the actions. My first point has been approved by Alex as okay, whereas the second point is a clear breach of the rules. 

I hereby leave this thread after contributing this evidence.

no one has proven Gorge logged on to Leo's account, all that has been proven is Gorge used the BK banking program to send himself money, no one has proven Gorge logged on to Leo's account.