Slot filling

Broke

The nation lead by loving boi, https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186548, has himself admitted to cheating(a.k.a slot filling)
The following is a screenshot of him admitting to paying people to fill his defensive slots to prevent attacks from other players.

Screenshot_20200113-022645__01.jpg
Many other players can also justify this.

Edited by Broke
add more info
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

discord chats cant be use as proofs..and i m in war wid immortals so its normal they want me to get blackilsited lmao..

and if alex want to check then he can check my trade history with my agressors ..i have no trade deal or money transfer wid them lmao..i just do bluffing with them to become angry on me thats it...i wanna provoke them...and one thing more i wanna say..i will continue my attacks on immortals till the global war ends... 

images (2).jpg

Edited by loving boi

• Administrators

It's true, that as a policy, we don't accept Discord screenshots as they could be faked / manipulated, etc.

If you'd like to make a report for war slot filling, please report one specific war in your report post and explain why you believe it's war slot filling.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic