Account Hacking

The Mad Titan

Today my account was compromised by an outside party. This actor proceeded to remove a large portion of the members of the alliance, impersonated me in a mass message to members, and sent what was in the alliance bank to what I assume was the hacker. For context we entered hostilities with the assumed hackers alliance yesterday so the hack has an effect on the war. 
My nation:
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35846

Black Knights:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=877

Accused Nation:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=69922

Edited by Leo the Great
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

Considering one post from non-involved parties already, this is a reminder that Game Reports is a No Discussion Forum. Please review the following thread before posting: 

• Thanks 1

image0.png

The accused has admitted that he did use my account to transfer himself resources. Alex can check IPs to see if it’s multiple parties as he claims, but this is at least one instance of unauthorized access to my account. 

Edited by Leo the Great
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

Well if you believe what he says, he also says he didn't hack your account.

Or he admitted to what we have proof of. Alex can determine the IPs involved, I do not have access to that information. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Viselli said:

The nation accused asked me to post that he has a forum restriction so cant respond directly on here, but wants @Alex to see his reply which was sent on discord from the account King William III#5895

Quoting for posterity that the discord account communicating with Alex is the one who messaged me. 

• Like 1

I'd like to chime in with evidence. So is it just coincidence that the hacking and kicking of half of bk members took place at the same time the money was supposedly "withdrawn"?

Edited by Arathorn

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

13 minutes ago, Arathorn said:

I'd like to chime in with evidence. So is it just coincidence that the hacking and kicking of half of bk members took place at the same time the money was supposedly "withdrawn"?

Ive given Alex all evidence tht was not me as i could. However the report isn't even on that issue, so your chiming in with unneeded bs

• Like 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

15 hours ago, Alex said:

At this time, I don't see any evidence that anyone "new" accessed @Leo the Great's account. Certainly, there is no evidence of any "hacking" (which isn't really possible, at least not directly through the game. I, obviously, cannot control who you tell your password to or give access to your account to of course.)

Can you clarify whether the hacker who accessed Leo's account was from a residential IP address or from a remote IP address (Aka the IP of the website that must've sent it)?

This post without that additional detail implies the reporter of faking being hacked. 

• Haha 1

• Alex locked this topic