Unacceptable Behavior

Cooper_

1 minute ago, Salt Meat said:

Yeah cool just completely ignore the point.

Nobody cared about Col B logs getting out. It happens. What they took issue with was dumping the entire server; months worth of conversation, on the forums without filtering through it first.

If that happens here, let me know, but as of right now nobody cares about the leak, or your fake outrage.

6 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

Regardless of my morality, does that give you any right to abandon yours?

Those logs were never meant for anyone's eyes except our own, that includes irl information, so please keep your grubby eyes away from them, thank you

Also how dare you accuse me of fake outrage, these are genuine concerns of mine and you're being offensive in claiming otherwise

Look up to the sky above~

3 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

BK are some mighty liars as proven, LEO DID NOT GET HACKED, as he claimed, thought i would put it in caps as it seems you are hard of reading.

Sure, we can discuss the definition of what it means to get hacked.

Long story short; Someone was using a game account that didn't belong to them for malicious actions.

• Upvote 1

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

3 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Do not need to hack when they are dumb enough to leave the door open.

So it's OK to steal if the fruit stand is outside the shop and nobody's watching?

You sound like a really cool guy.

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

20 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Thank god we have 7 different coalition servers intertwining and overlapping. The joke's on you- the server that leaked happens to be 1/7 in content where I come across as an angel and a voice of reason.

Still on my moral high ground. Up yours!

He does terrible things to us on the others.... like honestly asking for our input and not being a total spanner

• Haha 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&