Unacceptable Behavior

Cooper_

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Should point out where George said he was going to do something in Coal A, then went and did it, i.e kick BK members and attempt to steal their bank. That's quite on topic! 

While Quite the accusation, and with how much I'd love to see @George's response. It is more on topic than the last 6 pages... so... and it absolutely pains me to say this... Good. Job?

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Should point out where George said he was going to do something in Coal A, then went and did it, i.e kick BK members and attempt to steal their bank. That's quite on topic! I look forward to the removal and disavowing of Demacia's actions. 

Once Gorge to the bank Leo probably freaked out and kicked everyone to try and distract from the fact he gave access to his account to abunch of people, and get the game rolled back.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, Pasky Darkfire said:

While Quite the accusation, and with how much I'd love to see @George's response. It is more on topic than the last 6 pages... so... and it absolutely pains me to say this... Good. Job?

Not an accusation. There are logs of discussing this exact scenario, immediately after, said actions happened and he claims innocence. It's quite the coincidence really. There were some who told him to not do it, and I've sent my personal kudos to them, and some who egged him on. Those who did, have been noted. 

Just now, James II said:

Once Gorge to the bank Leo probably freaked out and kicked everyone to try and distract from the fact he gave access to his account to abunch of people, and get the game rolled back.

[citation needed] especially since Leo wasn't online throughout and unreachable. I'm surprised you keep running this line of argument, I'm still awaiting the citation where Leo claimed this before, as you keep announcing to everyone. Please do share. 

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, James II said:

Sure, that's much more credible than the guy who said he could do something (in a channel you were in, no less) being responsible for that event actually happening a couple of hours later.  You're quite the detective, I see.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
11 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Sure, that's much more credible than the guy who said he could do something (in a channel you were in, no less) being responsible for that event actually happening a couple of hours later.  You're quite the detective, I see.

BK are some mighty liars as proven, LEO DID NOT GET HACKED, as he claimed, thought i would put it in caps as it seems you are hard of reading.

7 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

BK are some mighty liars as proven, LEO DID NOT GET HACKED, as he claimed, thought i would put it in caps as it seems you are hard of reading.

No, but George did discuss how he could do what he did via BKNet. I imagine @Cooper_ and a few others can confirm that he did discuss kicking BK members off  the AA.

9 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Learn to read. Alex determined no strange IP adress been used. Not the same mister backoutofadealthenshoutreallyloud

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

No, but George did discuss how he could do what he did via BKNet. I imagine @Cooper_ and a few others can confirm that he did discuss kicking BK members off  the AA.

Which means everyone Leo shares his account with (I thought was a bannable offense) can do it. Including BK folks. They have a history of faking hacks for in game benefit.

• Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Except we have logs of him saying he can kick members without our consent, he actually used his ability to access BKnet without our consent to steal our bank and transfer it to his nation and then the very scenario regarding our members he outlined to all the fine leaders of coalition A happened shortly thereafter.  But please, keep peddling the line of bull that this was some sort of inexplicable hoax carried out by a guy that was literally in the middle of a cross country move and incommunicado at the time.

Which means everyone Leo shares his account with (I thought was a bannable offense) can do it. Including BK folks. They have a history of faking hacks for in game benefit.

Citation needed

7 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Yes, and I immediately contacted @Lorhill with the following conversation.  As I've told Leo in DMs, I don't release logs that could potentially be OPSEC and out-of-context.  Nonetheless, I made my suspicions known.

TX6mg4k.png

Edited by Cooper_
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
58 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Yes, and I immediately contacted @Lorhill with the following conversation.  As I've told Leo in DMs, I don't release logs that could potentially be OPSEC and out-of-context.  Nonetheless, I made my suspicions known.

TX6mg4k.png

Yeah, you're alright Cooper.  We appreciate that you didn't want to go along with Gorge's little proposal.

47 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I mean if Farksphere wants to be used by tCW and co, good on them I guess?

Farksphere being nothing more than a meatshield to facilitate rebuilds in alliances TCW actually respects is pretty obvious, I just figured Farksphere was willing to accept it because "GOON man bad" or whatever their reason for being in this war is.

1 minute ago, Pop said:

Farksphere being nothing more than a meatshield to facilitate rebuilds in alliances TCW actually respects is pretty obvious, I just figured Farksphere was willing to accept it because "GOON man bad" or whatever their reason for being in this war is.

We didn't threaten the people into fighting for us like you did.

Nice fake hack BK. Stop sharing your accounts.

Edited by James II

Guest Curufinwe

1024.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

James demonstrating that, despite all evidence to the contrary, BK is the real villain here.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
22 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Leo was dumb, he let people use a 3rd party program that can control his nation with no input from him, Gorge admitted to taking the cash and rrs and returning it, it is highly likely that he also kicked players, but the point remains Gorge did not hack leo's account, was gorge in the wrong 100%, but it is not like BK was not asking for it, gorge did what gorge does when backed in to a corner, he went for the kill.

This is something none of you seem to understand, how you treat people paths the way you are treated, do you really think all your (BK/NPO) ex allies will be done at the end of this war hell no, you know as well as me those you are fighting against will rebuild faster, will spam cities, then they will come again, sure you will sit here and say you do not care, and many things that are standard NPO replies, but keep in mind you asked for this.

So stop lying, admit you was wrong and learn to tell the truth, 

2 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

1024.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

James demonstrating that, despite all evidence to the contrary, BK is the real villain here.

but you are? you tried to force gorge out of the game then cried when he hit back.

20 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

Learn to read. Alex determined no strange IP adress been used. Not the same mister backoutofadealthenshoutreallyloud

then he was not hacked, as those IP's would have been on his account many times therefore how can someone be hacked if they are dumb enough to put details on 3rd party, maybe you should learn what hacking is newb

Do not need to hack when they are dumb enough to leave the door open.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

4 hours ago, Epi said:

If you want to negotiate peace, send a rep. If you don't want to peace, stop complaining about our absence of desire to peace.

4 hours ago, Roquentin said:

We didn't want peace at any price. Sphinx was willing to drop things he wanted before because he was under pressure. That's the difference. We were not in a rush since it's us on the line. Again, they hate us more and aren't our "old friends".

4 hours ago, Epi said:

If we're being honest, Coalition A. delayed a lot longer than they needed to, even on trivial stuff.

Regarding the current day though, if Sphinx/Fark don't want to be at war, they can send a rep to negotiate peace. They haven't, so it's unfair to claim we're keeping you all at war. If anything, TCW/Fark's actions of late have proven they now perceive themselves as the aggressor. @LukeTP

Really?

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Leo was dumb, he let people use a 3rd party program that can control his nation with no input from him, Gorge admitted to taking the cash and rrs and returning it, it is highly likely that he also kicked players, but the point remains Gorge did not hack leo's account, was gorge in the wrong 100%, but it is not like BK was not asking for it, gorge did what gorge does when backed in to a corner, he went for the kill.

This is something none of you seem to understand, how you treat people paths the way you are treated, do you really think all your (BK/NPO) ex allies will be done at the end of this war hell no, you know as well as me those you are fighting against will rebuild faster, will spam cities, then they will come again, sure you will sit here and say you do not care, and many things that are standard NPO replies, but keep in mind you asked for this.

but you are? you tried to force gorge out of the game then cried when he hit back.

then he was not hacked, as those IP's would have been on his account many times therefore how can someone be hacked if they are dumb enough to put details on 3rd party, maybe you should learn what hacking is newb

So you're conceding our point that Gorge accessed the system without our consent and that he used his access to try to rob us.  You also appear to be taking him at his word when he said he could boot our members without our consent, as indeed happened shortly thereafter.  And the best defence you have is that it's okay because you don't like us.  Neat.  You be you, EM.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Curufinwe said:

So you're conceding our point that Gorge accessed the system without our consent and that he used his access to try to rob us.  You also appear to be taking him at his word when he said he could boot our members without our consent, as indeed happened shortly thereafter.  And the best defence you have is that it's okay because you don't like us.  Neat.  You be you, EM.

I never supported gorge's actions, I said from the start they was wrong, but it was wrong of Leo to claim he was hacked when he knew what happened, the fact Gorge still had control or even an account in BKnet is your own fault.

Did he try to Rob you NO, he did rob you but felt bad or maybe his alliance forced him to return it i am not sure.

No one has proven Gorge kicked anyone, is it possible, after finding out that BKnet will pretty much let you do anything as if you are logged on the account (a full nation bot control without the need of logging on) then yeah he could have. just as likely leo kicked members to try and make it look like he was hacked to have the game rolled back, we both know that wouldn't be the first time. 

Again you bought this upon yourself.

Also I do not hate BK, I do not even know most members of BK but people like you Curu and Leo who openingly planned to force me to delete once i paid 5 billion, yeah you can pretty much guess I hope bad bad bad things happen and that one day you will look back and thought maybe if i was not such a dick, I would not be in the place i am with a leader faking hacks and losing a war we had won due to being dicks

14 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Do not need to hack when they are dumb enough to leave the door open.

Let me try to imitate a teenager from the year 2000:

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!

Lying? Really? Leo was a victem, BK was a victem. Gorge wronged us thrice (4 times if you count his refusal to send me a city grant back when he was not being a jerk). 

On top of that, alot of people in Coal A knew (!!!!!) this and started to victim blame. 

Many people should (and you most of all, after gorge) tell Leo how sorry you are for blaming him knowing what you knew.

To sum up:

OH MY FREAKIN GAWD!!!

25 minutes ago, James II said:

No one shared their account, but keep peddling that too. I enjoy how every time one asks you for when was the last time Leo "faked a hack" to get out of reps as you keep claiming, you deflect to other arguments. So you're talking out of your ass again. Nice of you James. Was illuminating how everyone else bought that defense without any proof whatsoever. Still awaiting that proof. 

In this case, BKNet was breached by George. Own it. If you're okay with that behaviour its fine, just accept it, proclaim it and move on. Your attempts at deflection is cute, while accusing us of doing the things you're seemingly fine with anyway. 

17 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

eo was dumb, he let people use a 3rd party program that can control his nation with no input from him, Gorge admitted to taking the cash and rrs and returning it, it is highly likely that he also kicked players, but the point remains Gorge did not hack leo's account, was gorge in the wrong 100%, but it is not like BK was not asking for it, gorge did what gorge does when backed in to a corner, he went for the kill.

So George did all the above, it's all wrong, but it's okay since it's BK. Got it. Quite the pivot EM. 

18 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

No lies here. In case one, Leo asked Alex to see if his nation was accessed by someone else. Alex said nothing was seen except BKNet stuff. So it happened via BKNet. Where in that is a lie? Especially when you just conceded George did all of the above that Leo said he did? 

19 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

I don't see BK crying. I see BK coming back and constantly rebuilding, every time George has pulled some stuff. If anything their community is resilient and stand for something. Something you never will be able to do, whatever little micro you attempt to lead. 

20 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

This is something we understand perfectly well. Maybe that's why there is no peace to be had at the moment ;) 

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Curu, I think it’d be a lot easier if you show logs of Gorge saying he’s capable and willing to remove members with BKnet rather than arguing from a position where you’re withholding evidence. 

Cooper himself admitted the said conversation took place. I'll let Curu drop the logs. 

No one shared their account, but keep peddling that too. I enjoy how every time one asks you for when was the last time Leo "faked a hack" to get out of reps as you keep claiming, you deflect to other arguments. So you're talking out of your ass again. Nice of you James. Was illuminating how everyone else bought that defense without any proof whatsoever. Still awaiting that proof. 

In this case, BKNet was breached by George. Own it. If you're okay with that behaviour its fine, just accept it, proclaim it and move on. Your attempts at deflection is cute, while accusing us of doing the things you're seemingly fine with anyway. 

So George did all the above, it's all wrong, but it's okay since it's BK. Got it. Quite the pivot EM. 

No lies here. In case one, Leo asked Alex to see if his nation was accessed by someone else. Alex said nothing was seen except BKNet stuff. So it happened via BKNet. Where in that is a lie? Especially when you just conceded George did all of the above that Leo said he did? 

I don't see BK crying. I see BK coming back and constantly rebuilding, every time George has pulled some stuff. If anything their community is resilient and stand for something. Something you never will be able to do, whatever little micro you attempt to lead. 

This is something we understand perfectly well. Maybe that's why there is no peace to be had at the moment ;) 

Leo shared his account via a bot. That should be bannable

Im not going to waste my time digging years back into the forum to demonstrate general knowledge. Leo is a liar. It's in his nature.

8 minutes ago, James II said:

Im not going to waste my time digging years back into the forum to demonstrate general knowledge. Leo is a liar. It's in his nature.

It's not general nature. It's a figment of your imagination. 

8 minutes ago, James II said:

Leo shared his account via a bot. That should be bannable

The nature of said bot was discussed with Alex when it was conceived and put into place and Alex okayed it. It isn't bannable, BK followed protocol and the game admin okayed it. Moreover, Leo didn't "share his account", but the intricacies of the bot itself seems to be so misunderstood its hilarious.

It's not general nature. It's a figment of your imagination. 

The nature of said bot was discussed with Alex when it was conceived and put into place and Alex okayed it. It isn't bannable, BK followed protocol and the game admin okayed it. Moreover, Leo didn't "share his account", but the intricacies of the bot itself seems to be so misunderstood its hilarious.

He allowed multiple people to access his account.