Unacceptable Behavior

Cooper_

I'm not about to read 12 pages of this mess, so I'll just ask: on the scale of Unacceptable Behavior, where does pretending that your account was broken into to try to get the game rolled back and someone banned, rank? 

• Like 5

STFU

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
33 minutes ago, rollo said:

I'm not about to read 12 pages of this mess, so I'll just ask: on the scale of Unacceptable Behavior, where does pretending that your account was broken into to try to get the game rolled back and someone banned, rank? 

If I am not mistaken we call that IQ rank, so insane and such a huge lie with a massive ego, that the person telling it, believe it to be true.

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lol at all of Coalition A wanting peace. Maybe next year bois.

Do not think NPO will be about next year with the way you keep burning yourselves, 

2 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

If I am not mistaken we call that IQ rank, so insane and such a huge lie with a massive ego, that the person telling it, believe it to be true.

Do not think NPO will be about next year with the way you keep burning yourselves, 

Yep.. and another 13 years beyond that.. 

Don't worry, we will switch the lights off on our way out. 

3 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Don't quit your day job, comedy doesn't seem to be your thing.

My comedy is as successful as you.

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My comedy is as successful as you.

You shouldn't lie to yourself like that, it's unhealthy.

• Haha 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing beats self reflection.

Keep, going!   A few more posts and you might have deflected enough from every legit point I made to Edward!

On the subject, your FA department should do some serious self reflecting. 

Avanti Immortali

3 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Keep, going!   A few more posts and you might have deflected enough from every legit point I made to Edward!

On the subject, your FA department should do some serious self reflecting. 

Legit points only come from Coalition B, nice try.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Fortunately so. I shall claim this victory and wish you well for the future until our pens cross paths once more.

The 6th grader inside me giggled.

• Haha 1

Avanti Immortali

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well so do everyone, as no one can force to delete your nation, but they can raid you non stop forcing you not to grow making the game pointless. but hay atleast you bought it upon yourselves Yay go you 

Well so do everyone, as no one can force to delete your nation, but they can raid you non stop forcing you not to grow making the game pointless. but hay atleast you bought it upon yourselves Yay go you 

Just because you like to VM when faced with war doesn't mean others don't enjoy it. Being on the end of a beat down is really fun.

17 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

What an absurd claim to make.  What the hell are you smoking that Orbis are now the bad people and you're waging a war for your own survival suddenly?   The current attitude towards NPO and Col B is a creation of your own (and your allies) design.   We've watched you sit there and keep a major percentage of the game at war for 8+ months while you simultaneously attacked and beat down any one of your 'allies' that had enough of your never-ending war and wanted a return to peace for their members.   Plus, you had an ENTIRE sphere sitting there that you signed a 6 month NAP with and then you basically ignored FA wise even after the logs leaked of you trashing plenty of us.   So, from the moment you entered?   Laughable.   You've spent the past 8 months carrying out actions that have lead to where we stand now.   

This is your own fault. 

Nope. You just already have a negative predisposition and it might just have to do with whatever vision your alliance has where peace is good. You seem to value peace for some reason when we get nothing out of it. Our reasoning has been explained ad nauseam. If you don't like it that's too bad.

We've had to deal with these people for years, so we're not going to listen to someone who popped up out of nowhere and thinks he knows what's up. You completely miss the incentives on our side and there's at least one person(Avakael) who was honest enough to point out, that we have little reason to end it. Even so, there were terms presented. The Fark that has become a thing as of late isn't the same one it was before. The FA has been decided evidently by someone biased as of late, so that they would position against us as opposed to Fark's previous lack of interest in either side doesn't surprise me. Would you not expect to get trashed in the logs? I'm sure plenty of people have logs of you getting trashed. Hell the heroes you're upholding now have trashed you plenty, so yeah you are full of crap and you're where you've wanted to be.

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

First, I hate these forums quote ability.

However, no.  We had no plans of grinding them down with the goal for them to lose members.  Never in any of our veteran leadership’s history was that the goal in any wars we were involved with.

Our goal was simply to kick your asses, burn pixels, then let it go.  We had no concern over whether you could rebuild or not, never crossed our mind. That’s too detrimental for the game when you want to cripple alliances like that.  If you folks managed to store funds to rebuild swiftly after a war?  Fantastic!  Game moves on.

This is bullshit. You literally have started a war in the past screw with people's rebuild. You rogued those people and made an alliance to attack them later on. That's real damage. You pounced on peripheral allies with the demand they drop treaties and tried to isolate us. 

Then in this war you're one of the biggest causes for us having to take such radical measures. We won't put up with the level of vitriol and not take it seriously lmao.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

This is bullshit. You literally have started a war in the past screw with people's rebuild. You rogued those people and made an alliance to attack them later on. That's real damage. You pounced on peripheral allies with the demand they drop treaties and tried to isolate us. 

Then in this war you're one of the biggest causes for us having to take such radical measures. We won't put up with the level of vitriol and not take it seriously lmao.

Citation needed.

(Don't worry, Gorge's log drops already provide enough for us to reveal about you)

Edited by Buorhann

4 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

LOL, you're stupid.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You do realized that IQ is the one that start Ayyslamic Crusades, right?

On 1/15/2020 at 10:10 AM, Sphinx said:

Roq this might be a surprise to you, but you realise people have different methods of playing this game and all games? Not everyone wants war 24/7, large parts of Grumpy went inactive once they got dragged down because they aren't interested in fighting. In TCW's case yes we'll fight but we don't like fighting for months after just recently another major war ended. Also, you don't need to twist peoples words, Alexio and I were pissed off at Chaos for legitimate reasons, in Frontier's case it was because SOUP poached 20 members from his alliance.  In TCW's we were dropped by TKR, after fighting and bleeding for them at the urging of SK/CoS and other parties who wanted us out of the picture. You claim its our agenda to be anti-IQ yet we only made the Bloc because we knew if we left then IQ would attack us. You forced our hand so we spoke to equally dissatisfied people and created a group. We didn't want this war originally or this escalation, but here we are and you continue to dig your heels in and ignore the writing on the wall that your own actions are drawing people who don't want to work together, into partners of necessity.  

It's not about war 24/7. It's about needing to get certain things done. You were critical of people who left earlier on. if we had always acted like leaving was cool, it would have set a negative precedent. You can have reasons to want to roll Chaos, but that was the CB they cited, so it's less against you in this case and more that they castigated people for supporting your side based on what the leaks said. To then turn around and say you're the good guy is insanely contradictory.  A few people have stuck to their guns, but the about face compared to the start of the war and months in has been crazy.

NPO members aren't programmed to understand Irony. 

You realise Don Juan was a founder of Pantheon right and was part of the Triumvirate of GPA? Many of us in TCW have known Don for over 5 years in this game and many more in other games. The sole reason so many of the ex-EMC people are in contact with each other and still friends to this day is because they were in the same alliances together, GPA/Pantheon together have their old guard spread through TCW/TKR/Grumpy, its not because all whales want to hang out together like you seem to be obsessed about. We knew these people for years so of course we'll be friendly and willing to work together, I talk to people like Benfro, almost daily despite us being at war for months because we first met almost 4 years ago when we were newbies in Pantheon. 

Yes, I know. You're in the same alliances together and then you keep the contacts and it's not as if they aren't used politically. It's ultimately either people are old friends or not and the disconnect grows regardless of what the political alignments look like temporarily.

Yet you either misconstrue this was "being allies in waiting" or hegemonising the whale tier when its just people doing one of the pillars of an MMO game, 'interacting with the community' outside their own alliance, something I know apart from NPO gov, your rank and file barely do. So again you continue to make assumptions about us wanting to revive EMC, or to have the whale tier on lock when its just claims that are derived purely from your own paranoia. In TCW case we've had no plans to rejoin 'EMC' in fact the government isn't keen on doing much, apart from trying to build our Bloc outside of the IQ, EMC, FARK Bloc power blocs, if this doesn't work there's dozen of TCW members who would support us going paperless and bringing back GPA, and going neutral because quite frankly we're sick of the BS, and tired of the drama from both sides. Your views of us consolidating couldn't be further from the truth, we only reached out to others as we knew we'd need support since we'd get killed if we didn't ave outside treaties to people in other Blocs but considering how things are going in this game, myself and many of our members are at a stage were we really don't care whatever TF you try to do to us.

Again, the issue is these relationships are often leveraged to do just that. A temporary spat is easily waved away.  If you truly want to make an isolationist bloc, then that's one thing, but this seeming reconciliation facilitated by your personal relationships is what's suspect.  If you want to go neutral and don't like both sides, then that's something different. I just don't see it in this particular move and your attempts to paint yourself as helping Coal A out of the kindness of your heart in the past few onths.

This 100%, 

Epi was going to turncoat on IQ anyway so he needed a way to get back into IQ's good books so he threw people who wanted to work with him under the bus. Reaper or Solar can tell you how pissed I was when I found out Aky escalated things without informing us. I told Aku he needs to real himself in and stop being too aggressive and actually think of a plan before diving in otherwise if something like this happens again he's getting dropped. But Akuryo's aggression isn't anywhere near as bad as NPO's blatant paranoia and desire for all allies to fit themselves into a counter cutter mold and if you don't do this then you're branded as a 'rival' or 'threat'. NPO can cut the crap about 'defending' Camelot/BoC, as Reaper said you wanted to hit NP again, you wanted to TCM, Weeby, Ironfront you wanted to hit the whole damn Bloc because IMO you saw it as a way for TCW to leave on a solid footing, and having a new power Bloc develop isn't something IQ likes since we all know everyone not allied to them is a enemy.

How exactly have we fit people into a mold? Most of our allies aren't as big on fighting. If you're talking about tS then you were around the entire war as things deterioated and they kept doing things to antagonize us as a whole.  We didn't want to hit NP again. I never had it as an ambition to hit NP. You keep making it seem like we had some special emphasis on NP. We never cared about NP. I though NP was good in the war and they seemed fairly relaxed compared to the rest of Coal A.

Funniest thing is Camelot/Epi picked a side which will extract punishment on them for attempting to leave and for leaking information, in a similar vein to what BK said when once the war is over they'll attack BoC yet they too are now fighting on behalf of IQ. Epi's probably trying to play themselves up as best as possible to be seen as a valued partner because if he doesn't then Camelot's screwed as NOBODY will help someone who doesn't have the courage of their conviction to make a stand especially considering BK said they were going to drop Camelot post war anyway.

Well I don't recall BK saying they would drop Camelot at any point. Idk why they would make a bloc with them. They'd also been approached about other treaties. We don't really care about BoC anymore in a negative sense. Our issue with how dusty handled himself in the coalition. 

I didn't want this to spiral out of control, I just wanted out of this damn war. I didn't even know before it was too late that their was an offer of resolution on the table, and I thought about the offer BoC/Camelot made and whilst paying $350m reps to leave NP/TMC alone seems tempted you probably would've rolled us anyway so I'm glad nobody took that.

How would we have rolled you anyway? We weren't rolling F1. If you were going to set us up for a reversal anyway,  then yeah maybe.

TCW isn't part of Colo A, we aren't signing TKR, or t$ or Rose. I don't know how many times I need to tell you this, we want to do our own thing and make a Bloc cut off the from treaty web, if that fails then we're going paperless, neutral and reforming GPA. That should tell you if we're going to help TKR/t$ in the next war against IQ, we're tired of this continual political cycle of the same rubbish over and over, we just want to do our own thing. But you can't leave well enough alone so you're forcing us to fight in a war against people who cost us $160 BILLION in damages after we just took $110 BILLION damages 3 months before that, any member in our position would be sick of the BS at that stage, let alone ex-Pantheon/GPA'ers.

We're not forcing you into anything. You wanted to escalate it to hit us. You had multiple days to defuse the situation and you chose to hit instead.  The most we wanted was you to stick.

Especially considering of out said c30+'s several alliances couldn't even get them to engage in the war, whilst if a c20 NPO'er is told to jump they ask how high, but NPO just looks at raw numbers and makes a judgement. TCW was 9/10 largest nations in Colo B, we shouldn't have been able to take down 100+ whales yet over a long grind we somehow managed it. NPO just doesn't understand this, to them all whales are hyper active mid tiers and not a mixture of semi-retired old-guard, and active fighters. 

Good points though Azza, food for thought for NPO if they actually take some constructive criticism for once.

Enough whales are active or this whole 'let's beige the whales because IQ can't get them' strat wouldn't have been imaginable before any of this transpired.

4 minutes ago, Filmore said:

You do realized that IQ is the one that start Ayyslamic Crusades, right?

Um, that was a preempt. They were planning to hit us and it leaked.  Our preempt was only about 8 hours early.

• Upvote 1