Unacceptable Behavior

Cooper_

Just now, Prefonteen said:

I'm going to go ahead and bow out of this conversation due to moral objections.

Your morals are exactly why we'll be raiding you into ash, slithering snake!

Look up to the sky above~

44 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

The channel was renamed after it was rumored TCW would hit. That's what it was about. You don't have to take my word for it. Ask someone else.

zT1lmRQ.png

? ? ? ? ? ?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm going to go ahead and bow out of this conversation due to moral objections.

You've bowed out of conversations before.

• Haha 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

Um yeah that was in response to Sphinx saying he'd be ready for us throwing in the towel after he literally aggressively attacked us.

Different conversation I guess!

...Aggressively.... attacked...

You literally blitzed all his allies. And here you are claiming defense? C'mon man

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Different conversation I guess!

...Aggressively.... attacked...

You literally blitzed all his allies. And here you are claiming defense? C'mon man

You do realize they said the bloc only applies post-war? Timeline goes again, TMC/NP hit BoC en masse triggering Camelot MD. Reps are refused despite being a nominal sum. No attempt at resolution was made by Sphinx at all. He just ignored everyone on our side who said NP/TMC should just pay the 350m.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You do realize they said the bloc only applies post-war? Timeline goes again, TMC/NP hit BoC en masse triggering Camelot MD. Reps are refused despite being a nominal sum. No attempt at resolution was made by Sphinx at all. He just ignored everyone on our side who said NP/TMC should just pay the 350m.

You realize nowhere in the treaty posted on the forums does it say that?

Is partisan the snake or are you? Cause you don't seem like a guinea pig to me.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I dunno- as I understand you countered more than just those who hit on BoC,, and had people oA in. I imagine some of the less savory elements in your coalition also spent some time antagonizing tCW over it before he made his decision?

You went above and beyond to not just set him an ultimatum on getting aboard your toxic little train, but you also made a point of making his alliance choose between abandoning all its (future, I guess??) allies and becoming your neutered lapdog, or getting rolled

Awesom coalition allies. 10/10

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

And you clearly don't even know why you're fighting us. We was asked to pay a total of 8 billion for payments that was nothing to do with us. BoC wanted to agree with what I had suggested but was stopped by camelot who clearly needed money. 

Just now, Akuryo said:

You realize nowhere in the treaty posted on the forums does it say that?

Is partisan the snake or are you? Cause you don't seem like a guinea pig to me.

It was your bloc's stance.

The escalation by TCW was willful and no attempt to avoid it was made. It was an aggressive war launched by TMC and NP to begin with.

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

It was your bloc's stance.

The escalation by TCW was willful and no attempt to avoid it was made. It was an aggressive war launched by TMC and NP to begin with.

No, that was TCWs original intent for it weeks and weeks ago before the actual signing.

Noting again the official announcement does not state it comes into affect at any date other than it's posting. 

I guess this is what blinding rage is?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

No, that was TCWs original intent for it weeks and weeks ago before the actual signing.

Noting again the official announcement does not state it comes into affect at any date other than it's posting. 

I guess this is what blinding rage is?

Tom had Elder rachel go to Leo and say the bloc would not come into effect until post-war. The mobilization was happening so something was still up but that was the official line. If your own representative gives a different line then it's contradictory,

Regardless of our issue isn't with the bloc language but rather that we always acted in good faith towards Sphinx and he didn't with us in enabling and using it as a way to get at us.

18 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I dunno- as I understand you countered more than just those who hit on BoC,, and had people oA in. I imagine some of the less savory elements in your coalition also spent some time antagonizing tCW over it before he made his decision?

You went above and beyond to not just set him an ultimatum on getting aboard your toxic little train, but you also made a point of making his alliance choose between abandoning all its (future) allies and becoming your neutered lapdog, or getting rolled

Awesom coalition allies. 10/10

That was after the screens leaked from their bloc channel about the plans. I don't think anyone antagonized TCW over it before it was rumored they were doing something and hat was after they pretended to be busy and wouldn't respond to queries about the rumors.

I don't recall anything like that being said at all until well after it became clear he was doing something.

If he had issues over the cultural stuff and reports, then there's that.

But yeah this whole idea that we were awful to TCW and so on is just BS to justify your 180 on him because it suits you.

Edited by Roquentin

5 minutes ago, Zygon said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611360043cec8488690b2

I mean I don't think you get the outcome of Sphinx and Akuryo's little power move here. If we all beige each other who's gonna hurt more people that like having infra or people that don't care and like to war indefinitely?

Hope this will suit you. I'll stop on the subject but I'm just going to spell out that you've personally helped open the door to something really fun. :)

Edited by Roquentin

unpopular view:

seems maybe bk is trying to get people to be sympathetic to them because they are fighting a losing war now. you never know what they can coup up just to get the people of Orbis to belive there filth seems oddly convenient 

1 minute ago, KillzBob said:

unpopular view:

seems maybe bk is trying to get people to be sympathetic to them because they are fighting a losing war now. you never know what they can coup up just to get the people of Orbis to belive there filth seems oddly convenient 

Again, that's not an unpopular view it's a conspiracy theory toxic people on your side have thrown out. BK didn't think it was losing. Keep in mind we have nothing to lose no matter the battlefield equations. It's all going to be real interesting from now on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
29 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Again, that's not an unpopular view it's a conspiracy theory toxic people on your side have thrown out. BK didn't think it was losing. Keep in mind we have nothing to lose no matter the battlefield equations. It's all going to be real interesting from now on.

not any less toxic than you trying to blame gorge without any facts to back it up.

3 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

not any less toxic than you trying to blame gorge without any facts to back it up.

There are very few people who could make a dummy account in bknet. That's all I'm going to say. 

9 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Don’t forget all of the toxic conspiracies that they themselves come up with 

I'm not sure why your co-leader said what he said if you keep pretending it wasn't the case. He would have said simply otherwise if it's the one I'm thinking of in terms of "conspiracies."

Edited by Roquentin

When I ran the numbers a couple hours ago, My estimation was that Coalition B was winning.

To elaborate, the 18-20 city tier is still pretty much intact for Coalition B, with nations in that tier averaging 74% of their theoretical maximum jet count (number is the same whether you only measure NPO/BK/GOONS/Camelot/GoG or all of Coalition B).

The new entrants have a big advantage at 21 and above, but they're not using it- only 48 offensive wars, and only another 45 from their 18-20 tier.

Meanwhile, there's only 8 nations from the NPO, GOONS, BK, Camelot and GoG combined at 20 cities that don't have any offensive wars, and more than 340 offensive wars combined from these alliances from the 18-20 tier.

Most importantly, and most damningly, the vast majority of nations from the new entrants that declared offensive wars are at zero jets, and this remains true all the way from 9 cities to 25 cities. Coalition B has total control of the first round.

Edited by Avakael
  • Upvote 3

Le1AjCa.png

6 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Literally all the major peace outs were on a moral basis. Let's ask them shall we?

@Asierith @Sval @Sphinx

Perhaps the moment has passed, but I feel obliged to to confirm this. Naturally, there was an element of our inability to sustain the war that we preferred to publicly push as the primary factor, but in reality, the primary reason for our departure was the fact that we were done up with the both the actions of the Coalition and the bloody awful attitude of the Coalition towards us - a sentiment that you were later happy to confirm, Roq

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

6 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

You got a longer war like you wanted and are still requesting around 50b from us lol

Maybe accept the 50b reps and then the war ends and you can easily stop people quitting from war?  I assume however 50b is worth more to you than people actually quitting though. You could prove me wrong though.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe accept the 50b reps and then the war ends and you can easily stop people quitting from war?  I assume however 50b is worth more to you than people actually quitting though. You could prove me wrong though.

Why would they now that you're defecating your pants? ?