Unacceptable Behavior

Cooper_

13 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Yeah, I'd type to him on DIscord and be like, "Dude, why was your password, "Password?""

i dont feel i need to explain why hacking is bad and it's far more than "weak password." any malicious intent to harm an enemy through OOC manners is wrong and im not sure why that isnt registering in your brain

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Why do I feel that there’s so much irony in this thread?

There is such a thing as an IC/OOC line that shouldn't be crossed. If people kept in-game political hate to in-game actions, toxicity would decrease exponentially.

• Upvote 1

This is beyond disgraceful if it is an intentional action. They must be held accountable. Hope that Alex will do some investigation here.

This war is one thing, but this was someone's hard work and dedication that was destroyed for no reason. No one would want that to happen to them. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Why do I feel that there’s so much irony in this thread?

There's only people overeating if what happened was simply nations removed from the alliance, I don't see irony

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, hope said:

frick off with the victim blaming shit. (if) leo got hacked it isnt his fault this happened and saying “well bk is shit anyways so they deserve it” is really fricked. this kind of OOC fricking with people’s nations isnt cute or fun and we should all be standing by each other condemning this kind of behavior

oddly enough you supported GOONS when they stated they along with BK/NPO will raid me until i quit, how is that any less of an ooc attack?

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There is such a thing as an IC/OOC line that shouldn't be crossed. If people kept in-game political hate to in-game actions, toxicity would decrease exponentially.

Yet NPO was part of the group wanting to force me to delete, that is an OOC act, but when it happens to someone on your side its a new IC and OOC lines being crossed,

Quick edit, in the logs you guys even stated if i delete and remake you will keep raiding me until i quit, before you claim its only in game actions

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

2 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

oddly enough you supported GOONS when they stated they along with BK/NPO will raid me until i quit, how is that any less of an ooc attack?

a) didnt happen

b) whataboutism

subpoint of b) you said this to me yesterday telling my alliance to die with GOONSwzoacSM.png

c) you are defending hacking into someone's account for political gain, fix your prioities

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 minutes ago, hope said:

a) didnt happen

b) whataboutism

subpoint of b) you said this to me yesterday telling my alliance to die with GOONSwzoacSM.png

c) you are defending hacking into someone's account for political gain, fix your prioities

not supporting hacking in anyway, I do not think leo was hacked, was not that long ago he did something like this, until alex clears it up i think leo did this himself

yes it did happen in the pnw discord

Yet NPO was part of the group wanting to force me to delete, that is an OOC act, but when it happens to someone on your side its a new IC and OOC lines being crossed,

To quote Edward:

If anyone claims we forced them to delete, that's on them. We don't have access to the accounts of our IC adversaries, and no one can hit the delete button for anyone else.

You are being pursued for IC actions, peace doesn't have to be an option in a game called Politics and War. 

Well this sucks, illegal acts can never be tolerated and  part of  any community  even one as toxic as this one. Leaving the morality of committing a less visious crime on  a known criminal (trying to force folks out game is as bad as it gets for Orbis, some Thanos level supervillain stuff) out of this, I think the reasoning if you don´t want it done to you, don´t promote it being done to others applies here just fine .

Also I´m sorry IQ has put so much pressure on the hacker that they felt their only way out or to get even was to commit a crime.  I´m also sorry for the sad state of Orbis  were people might think two wrongs might make a right and blame a victim no matter how well deserving or not.

OOC stuff is never cool, be it doxing or hacking accounts...

Edited by kalev60
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

To quote Edward:

You are being pursued for IC actions, peace doesn't have to be an option in a game called Politics and War. 

leave out the part where NPO said fi i remake a new nation they would hunt me down and force me to delete again, that would be an OOC attack but whatever.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Arathorn said:

By the way, well done @George   Got his password from when you were running bknet I take it? lol

unknown.png

And within moments of this, Demacia returned it all to BK bank when they saw what was happening.

might want to check your bank 

And within moments of this, Demacia returned it all to BK bank when they saw what was happening.

might want to check your bank 

Whatever floats your boat good sir.

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

12 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

leave out the part where NPO said fi i remake a new nation they would hunt me down and force me to delete again, that would be an OOC attack but whatever.

I mean it only becomes an OOC attack if that action takes place. People make all kinds of threats for whatever reason. However I don't see any progress or action to carry out what you are putting forth.

Guys, you forget that @Alex can literally just revert the game’s State back like a few hours or days and everything will be fine. I’m all for bashing the perpetrator with the ban hammer, but we don’t need to freak out about the game itself. He’s done it before, he’ll do it again.

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

I get the point here, but please take the political stuff elsewhere.  Anyone who tries to justify this is just as bad as they are.  I know it isn't exactly what you're saying, but I think the whole "they tried to make us delete, so we should look the other way when they get hurt" thing is bs.  What is it that we are fighting for if we lose our morals when it isn't us?

There is far more awful stuff going on in the back channels than you, and the vast majority of the community here, realize.  I was not, nor have I ever, justified such actions before.  My only statement was that I'm not surprised this course of action occurred given the knowledge that I know, that is, if a player indeed managed to get their account info and took it upon themselves to act against any transgressions against them.

Let alone, there's a lot of conflictions of whether this was caused by a player(s) or by BK's own scripts.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Epi said:

I'm not even surprised at this point. When our opponents break their agreements, steal banks and knowingly break the war-rules. Is hacking and couping us really above them? No it seems it's not.

It would not surprise me one bit if it turned out that the peddling of this narrative was why this "hack" happened in the first place.

• Upvote 2

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

This was definitely malicious, the timing is not coincidental. It seems TKR at least feigns an honorable reputation, whilst the rest of you abandon it. 

Woe befalls those that work with Cock Bloc. 

Edited by Epi