Unacceptable Behavior

Cooper_

Jesus, this is the pinnacle of stupidity.
I don't care about the hatred of BK and NPO because this is a browser game, but apparently some speds care so much about a browser game they're willing to hack someone's account just for the sake of ruining their alliance. 
lmao I hope the people responsible can see that no one is proud of or stands behind they're incredibly asinine and petty actions.

• Upvote 2

Memes aside, if this is actually a legitimate malicious attack on the game, this is not acceptable. 

That said, you lot should be using a password manager anyway with random, unique passwords for each site and 2FA when possible. 

• Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

32 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

I'm not surprised tCW members would be experts of the mechanics of alliance deletion.

As far as I’m concerned none of our members have any part in this.  I know we are in the middle of a war with them, but this is unacceptable to hack into their accounts and remove them.  It’s just a game, so whoever wins wins and whoever looses looses.  People shouldn’t have to take out accounts.  As for your claim about this, no one should be playing the blame game until a proper investigation is underway.

3 minutes ago, Dillon I said:

As for your claim about this, no one should be playing the blame game until a proper investigation is underway.

just responding to your members assertion about alliance deletion mechanics and attempts at false flag allegations

Edited by Leonard J Crabs
  • Upvote 1

Regardless of whether this was a hack, or a deliberate move by BK, it doesn't' change the fact that the move was most likely made out of spite...  I have no doubt the current war and the toxicity that's come from it played a significant role in what happened one way or the other...  I've said it once before, but I'll say it again...  There comes a point when something has gone too far, or on for too long.  Regardless of the reason, if this isn't too far, where is the line...? ?

Sucks that this happened, but with all the fancy tools everyone has that days I can't imagine it being too difficult to create a list of who got removed and invite them back. Besides that, at the very least never use the same password for your alliance forums and the game. That's a classic way to get your password stolen and your account hacked. 

Alex will investigate, I'm sure. Meanwhile we each put in our own preventative measures and move on, there's not much else we can do that would be productive.

• Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

frick off with the victim blaming shit. (if) leo got hacked it isnt his fault this happened and saying “well bk is shit anyways so they deserve it” is really fricked. this kind of OOC fricking with people’s nations isnt cute or fun and we should all be standing by each other condemning this kind of behavior

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Malleator said:

I mean... It's only logical that BK, the destroyer of communities, would destroy its own community in the end.
Eternal war and mass kicks just being two means to the same end.

- Sincerely, the guy whose opinion only changed when he foolishly switched sides.

Just now, Archibald said:

- Sincerely, the guy whose opinion only changed when he foolishly switched sides.

More like, "Sincerely the guy who had to be sent a gag order from Sphinx to stop back-talking BK on the forums."

• Haha 4

Love you

7 minutes ago, Malleator said:

I mean... It's only logical that BK, the destroyer of communities, would destroy its own community in the end.
Eternal war and mass kicks just being two means to the same end.

some people may say "Wow BK this sucks, I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope it gets solved"

some people instead say this shit. you done? maybe be respectful towards people?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hope said:

some people may say "Wow BK this sucks, I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope it gets solved"

some people instead say this shit. you done? maybe be respectful towards people?

Go ahead, down vote me.
Ya'll acting like someone died, BK is still here, and they're already recovering from the kicks.

Love you

Just now, Malleator said:

Go ahead, down vote me.
Ya'll acting like someone died, BK is still here, and they're already recovering from the kicks.

so we're excusing possible account hacks in 2020? bad take hon, if sphinx's account got hacked you wouldn't excuse someone saying "move on, not like anyone died"

Just now, hope said:

so we're excusing possible account hacks in 2020? bad take hon, if sphinx's account got hacked you wouldn't excuse someone saying "move on, not like anyone died"

Yeah, I'd type to him on DIscord and be like, "Dude, why was your password, "Password?""

• Haha 1

Love you

57 minutes ago, Changeup said:

We don't have any proof one way or the other that this was a hack/exploit. Can we please stop chucking out conspiracy theories and stating them as if they are facts until we have some evidence?

There is a lot of evidence that suggests this.  It was likely through either the sharing of passwords or a real hack.  Both are against the rules.  And if you look at the OP, I talk about suspicions of hacking.  The premise here is that if this action occurred (and it seems it likely did) given conversations that I've had with numerous actors, including BK gov, that they should be taken to account without regard to politics.  

I don't need you or anyone diverting this thread from its purpose.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Devil's Advocate spin here.  In the log dumps, it was pretty clear their gov didn't care about people leaving/quitting the game.

So I wouldn't be surprised if someone decided to take it upon themselves to ruin their game too

I get the point here, but please take the political stuff elsewhere.  Anyone who tries to justify this is just as bad as they are.  I know it isn't exactly what you're saying, but I think the whole "they tried to make us delete, so we should look the other way when they get hurt" thing is bs.  What is it that we are fighting for if we lose our morals when it isn't us?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4