Unacceptable Behavior

Cooper_

This is absolutely the correct take on the situation @Cooper_. If this is a case of foul play the perpetrator(s) should be banned indefinitely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

Earlier today from the support channel

Me: Google just warned me that my Politics and War password had been compromised.

Alex Today at 1:47 PM

I didn't get that notification, and I use a password exclusive to P&W.

I don't have any reason to believe anyone has accessed our database, and we hash all passwords using latest standards so even if someone did get a data dump, it wouldn't be particularly useful
  • Like 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

8 minutes ago, Fulcrum said:

In the meantime, we should all change our passwords.

^This. It’s inexcusable *not* to have a unique password for each and every website one visits. This is why password managers exist.

• Upvote 2
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I'm more inclined to believe this is an IC thing that's gone wild and not something that's the result of a data breach.

I thought that was the case, but I'm hearing from multiple people that it was a hack.

Just now, Fraggle said:

Irregardless is not a word.

Many Hugs

Grammar Fraggle

Unregardless, this is still an awful turn of events.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

well time to form ZODIAC to get that Achievement and then leave it

This ayylien right here is quite sad. I was just burning down enemy planes like any avg roqbot would do and then BOOM i see it. "Create alliance" i go to the discord in confusion to find many other people typing WTF IS GOING ON? but regardless this ayylien still is alive and well! BK STRONK & hope everyone finds there way.   

EDIT: was from zodiac November 2017 to march 8th when zodiac merged into BK

Edited by Sweden Ball
  • Upvote 3

Hi.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

IF this is true and someone has hacked Leo's account and did this shame on you, This community do not need anymore toxic levels, I hope whoever did this is removed from the game for life.

However I believe this is Leo's own doing, BK has no funds, not capable of rebuilding and therefore ordered people to leave, that would explain why it has taken a while for people to leave, if someone hacked the account then this would have happened a lot quicker. 

The truth will come out, and Leo has done this sort of thing before from what I have been told and understand.

I personally condemn the actions, and understand the suspicions against me and my peers. I will do whatever in my power to assist in investigating the event, as actions such as these are incorrigible and are a cowardly way to attempt to win any war, equivalent to using console commands. Any moral superiority the hacker may have feigned over IQ had been lost.

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg

8 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Irregardless is not a word.

Many Hugs

Grammar Fraggle

I can't react, but i love this ❤️

• Upvote 4
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

re·gard
/rəˈɡärd/
verb
  1. consider or think of (someone or something) in a specified way.
    "she regarded Omaha as her base"
noun
  1. 1.
    attention to or concern for something.
    "the court must have regard to the principle of welfare

re·gard·less
    /rəˈɡärdləs/

adverb
    1. without paying attention to the present situation; despite the prevailing circumstances.
      "they were determined to carry on regardless

ir·re·gard·less
      /ˌirəˈɡärdləs/
      adjective · adverb
      NON-STANDARD
      1. regardless

• Thanks 1