What are we naming GW 14

Sun Tzu

so GW 15, the war for orbis is here and we dont even have a name for GW 14, dont you think it is about time for that? well i know that i do so lets here some nominations and lets hear what you think GW 14 should be called.

It's literally already named Dial Up, the Wiki mods are being stubborn and irritating about it, but the community has already unilaterally decided on Dial-up.  And tonight is showing us it remains a worthy name.

• Upvote 4

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Guest PhantomThiefB
12 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

then why is it two different things on the wiki

well this was worthless then

We were going to seperate it originally. I told @Frawley to just put them all together since it's seems like everyone is relating the conflict anyway. Either way let the dust settle a bit and we'll get the stats page figured out.

Edited by PhantomThiefB

I'm all for waiting to name the war until the war is over.
It's okay to colloquially name it until then, but only once we can see the war in its entirety can we properly name it.

Good on the wiki mods for having high enough standards to not cave to pressure to name it prematurely for so long.

Edited by Malleator
  • Upvote 1

Love you

this whole ordeal isnt a separate war, its closer to GW 14.5  which is being called the Great Leak War but that name ain't that great

Global War 14 II Broadband Boogaloo would be my choice

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

GW15 isn't a thing. This is an escalation of GW14. WW3 didn't start when Germany invaded the Soviet Union, it was merged with WW2. So this escalation of war is merged with the Dial-up War (GW14) 

• Upvote 1