War Name Nomination For "The Great Leak War"

Lury

5 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

I understand you’re a micro and are new at this, but the war has been ongoing for the majority of the last year and already has a name: Dial Up War.

If you ever need to look something up to ensure you have context on situations before you post - there is usually a wheel in the middle of the two buttons on your mouse. If you scroll down on the ‘Alliance Affairs’ and ‘Orbis Central’ with said wheel, you can locate previous material to go through to have a better understanding of the world around you.

Godspeed sport.

A Werd frum Da Herd,

Da Herd sayz u've got gret Posture.

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz.

Edt: Da nam 4 da war shuld be GOONS R a Microe.

Edited by Cathy

free_vacation_coupon.png

46 minutes ago, Luryy said:

i know global war 14 has a name.. were not talking about global war 14 READ before posting

Dial Up War is the most recent global war as it is still ongoing. If this was a separate war, TCW would still find itself opposing Coalition A and many people would be fighting different fronts. Alas, that is now not the case.

This assessment wouldn’t come as a surprise for those who have read and comprehended the political landscape before posting.

Although it is of little consequence to you, due to the path you have chosen to walk.

Many appreciate the additional voices on this platform, but it would behoove you to come from a place of earnest objectivity in regards to topics you find yourself inexperienced in. IE: The Political Landscape.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

22 minutes ago, Luryy said:

Why would people who have been playing the game longer than you.. say that this is a another global war.. Hell the wiki says its another global war

In a nutshell: Micros

• Haha 1

It’s a mentality.

The fact that you think Soup is a micro, even though we have been at war for 9 months out of our 10 month existence (One of those wars was a W against the protector of the alliance you are a protectorate of) and are still a strong community would be in line with a micro’s train of thought.

Meanwhile, you signed a NAP with OD and bailed on your treaty-partners in fear of being destroyed. Which I understand why you did what you did, as you would likely cease to be an alliance within 30 days of fighting.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I'm glad it's been cleared up apparently so now it's acceptable to beige people on the same side and the same war. Akuryo's argument was the opposite, so we're good now. 

I didn't know CHAOS spoke for our bloc.

• Like 1

Look up to the sky above~

5 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

I didn't know CHAOS spoke for our bloc.

You're coordinating with each other and the bloc leaders are in the same coalition channels. Everyone is treating it as the same war. You're just pretending on official mediums and it's a facade that falls off easily. 

"If at first you don't succeed just dust yourself off and beige each other." 

Thanks. We'll be taking it into consideration.

Edited by Roquentin

7 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You're coordinating with each other and the bloc leaders are in the same coalition channels. Everyone is treating it as the same war. You're just pretending on official mediums and it's a facade that falls off easily. 

"If at first you don't succeed just dust yourself off and beige each other." 

Thanks. We'll be taking it into consideration.

If they're in the same coalition channels, it'd be news to me considering I'm a low gov Custodian. Nobody except us alone can say who we are and are not fighting against. There is no pretending when we have plenty reason to dislike coalition A.

Regarding part b of your post, do whatever, as long as you guys play within the game rules.

Look up to the sky above~