[DOW] TR Sparks Boogaloo With Opus Dei

JackRackham429

Just now, Tequila said:

does trash only know it's trash once it's in the bin??? at least you won't be alone in the dustbin of orbis history

we are on the slightly cleaner side of the bin

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tequila said:

does trash only know it's trash once it's in the bin??? at least you won't be alone in the dustbin of orbis history

Will you just be quiet for 2 seconds, maybe save what dignity you have left? Oh wait it's GOONs, dignity doesn't exist there.

Edited by Nick McScott
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Reported to @Alex for attacking GOONS over moderation issues which is declaring for OOC reasons.

if we are being technical we declared because our allies did, but that would be a boring forum post then wouldn't it

• Haha 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

10 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

This really is turning into the war of my dreams where we get to round up all of the garbage alliances to put them down at once.

yep sure would be nice if we could just delete any alliance we dont like wouldent it

• Upvote 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

Wish you good luck in this conflict. May Pantheon, The Immortals, Horsemen, Farkistan, The Regiment and The Lost Empire achieve in their endevours.

• Upvote 1

Blobs of the world, unite!

12 hours ago, JackRackham429 said:

yep sure would be nice if we could just delete any alliance we dont like wouldent it

No, the players would remain.

6 hours ago, ChineseTakeaway said:

Wish you good luck in this conflict. May Pantheon, The Immortals, Horsemen, Farkistan, The Regiment and The Lost Empire achieve in their endevours.

If their achievement is massive loss on a 4:1 ratio they're doing just that.

GICjEwp.gif

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Blutarch Mann said:

You warned us for declaring on TCM for "OOC reasons".

In-game, you can declare war on anyone for any reason (in terms of casus belli), as long as you don't break rules such as slot-filling etc.

What you cannot do is make an announcement at the Foreign Affairs forums that includes OOC attacks (completely irrelevant to IC and the game as a whole).

16 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

In-game, you can declare war on anyone for any reason (in terms of casus belli), as long as you don't break rules such as slot-filling etc.

What you cannot do is make an announcement at the Foreign Affairs forums that includes OOC attacks (completely irrelevant to IC and the game as a whole).

I mean the game admin only a few posts up just said there was no rules to a CB. So was I right in calling that bullshit or are you now lying?

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I mean the game admin only a few posts up just said there was no rules to a CB. So was I right in calling that bullshit or are you now lying?

The point is you can think that someone is [insert random insult here] and declare on them for that, but don't actually put that as the war reason ingame because then you are insulting.

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

14 minutes ago, Dryad said:

The point is you can think that someone is [insert random insult here] and declare on them for that, but don't actually put that as the war reason ingame because then you are insulting.

Surely that kind of means there is rules, no? 

I mean I'm 100% confident if an alliance Declared War with a CB of "We are Nazis and you have Jews in your alliance" then that would not be allowed. Yet Alex is portraying that there is no rules when it comes to CBs. 

46 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

An explanation for why one is being hit ICily, without any OOC material (discord logs or anything), seems fine under Alex's ruling. Or are you contradicting Alex's own statement a few posts above?