Oceanic Decree [DOW]

Richard Payne III

Just now, Zaurg said:

Honestly, I didn't think you were inept enough of a diplomat and leader to reneg on terms of surrender. You showed us!

Well that's what you get for thinking I guess. 

Did you forget that yall violated the peace terms several times in the first 2 hours? Or did you forget you also broke a NAP today? 

Quit crying and lay down.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

A MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR: TLE BROKE A NAP SIGNED IN GOOD FAITH TO HIT GOONS.

I believe they have O-level treaty ties, chains extending from the TI hit through Panth.  I can't check because the server is down.  NAPs don't prohibit defensive actions.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Cooper_ said:

I believe they have O-level treaty ties, chains extending from the TI hit through Panth.  I can't check because the server is down.  NAPs don't prohibit defensive actions.  

Counters by nature are offensive not defensive.

Queen of Chaos

8 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Counters by nature are offensive not defensive.

No, it's determined by the military action conducted on the original alliance.  In this case its a hit (even if you allege a preemptive one) on TI that Panth defended and then TLE has the option by virtue of its treaty to also defend.  If TI had attacked you, then you would be right.  Signing a NAP doesn't prevent you from defending nor chain-defending allies.  

Also, note that I'm not alleging that TLE used such a CB because that is their sovereign right to decide.  That being said, this action is a valid one given existing treaty ties.  

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

No, it's determined by the military action conducted on the original alliance.  In this case its a hit (even if you allege a preemptive one) on TI that Panth defended and then TLE has the option by virtue of its treaty to also defend.  If TI had attacked you, then you would be right.  Signing a NAP doesn't prevent you from defending nor chain-defending allies.  

Also, note that I'm not alleging that TLE used such a CB because that is their sovereign right to decide.  That being said, this action is a valid one given existing treaty ties.  

I dont expect them to know these things, so I dont bother explaining it to them. Now that its explained thoroughly maybe they'll understand, who knows? GOONS basically makes up their own rules as they go.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Well that's what you get for thinking I guess. 

Did you forget that yall violated the peace terms several times in the first 2 hours? Or did you forget you also broke a NAP today? 

Quit crying and lay down.

Interesting play. Let’s see how it works for him!

14 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Dude. This was very depressing and inspiring to see. Not even gonna lie, this brought some feelings back. Regardless of your intent, thank you.

Ah, thank you, I'm genuinely glad you like it :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

This is the hacker confirmed.

According to credible sources the hacker is:

1) GOONS!!! GOONS DID IT!!! (unnamed BK member)

2) ERMAGHERD!! ALREDY GOTTED MESSAGE TO JION DEMACIA! THEY MUST'VE DONE IT!!! (other unnamed BK member)

This is fun. :)

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.