[SURRENDER] CoS Announcement

Bezzers

CoS was the heat to our broth. May your last ride on that cosmic wave into Funkytown treat you well.

You will always have a special place in Soup’s heart.

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 hours ago, Comrade Joe said:

However Seb is NOT one of those people, for he is a giant coward who fled at the first sign of losing his precious infra. We have granted you the honorary title of Coward King. One day soon, my friend. One day soon. 

What happened to Joe again?

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Pixelhuggery treason ree... nope, can't say it with a straight face ? I just can't see how you manage to talk shit about the allies that stood by you and had the patience of saints for the better part of a year @Tiberius, that really is just a plain impressive level of hypocrisy and toxicity even I can't match ?

It's an interesting thing to note how vastly different coalition A and B are in their treatment of their allies. IQ holds onto their allies through threats and bullying, so ultimately when any of them choose to bow out, they have to bite back. In contrast, KERCHTUGOGGSECWIMCMNPGGNOREB are held together by more than coercion, so not only do we not have alliances leaving in droves but when our friends do ultimately bow out, they don't actually turn on us. Amazing, isn't it? It's almost like there's a benefit to not being complete flaming sacks of hypocritical shit. Who knew?

Are you even replying in the correct thread?

Enjoy peace.

But remember, if ever you tire of it, that according to the IQ new law of treaties, a treaty actually means nothing. Therefore, although you have signed your NAP, feel free to rejoin when it suits you.

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
29 minutes ago, Comrade Joe said:

I'm right here? 

Glad to see you back Joe, you coming out of VM?

Wrong Joe lol

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Unfortunately, I didn't make it in time to shake hands with y'all on the battlefield. I do respect your tenacity and making it this far into that war. Not bad for a bunch a heretics.

giphy.gif

Edited by Chernomor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

IBSRHTh.png