[???] The Reconciliation, Reformation, and Revenge of GOONS

Astryl

12 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Haha, says the guy who violated our peace treaty after 2 hours? Not to mention broke a NAP of their own just today? 

Well, I guess all I can say is you picked the wrong alliance to pick on, good luck out there. You're gonna need it.

Saving for posterity.

10 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

kXQ6SXt.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Is that Clarke sister?

I thought that's why they were here.  So yes, I think.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

3 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

GT4crv0.png

Official Announcement from the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

Jazz stands at a podium alone, looking around disheveled, the press had arrived only his own request...

Everything is fine! Everything is going according the Plan™. They will feel my jackboots! All of them! Nukes, Tanks, Soldiers, Planes? Nothing will stop us! We'll raze the lot! KILL ALL PUBBIES! PUBBIES MUST BE DESTROYED, THEY ARE THE SCUM OF ORBIS. STARVE THEM OUT, RIP THEM OUT ROOT AND STEM SO THAT THEY MAY NEVER INFECT OUR LANDS AGAIN! ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVE, AND PUBBIES ARE INHERENTLY WEAK AND MUST BE EXTERMINATED. ONLY OPUS DEI CAN LIVE. ENEMIES OF OPUS DEI MUST BE FORCIBLY RE-EDUCATED.

Jazz feverishly begins posting recruitment ads on SomethingAwful as he descends into maniacal laughter.

Definition of a "Pubbie"- Members of a game community that aren't in your particular private group. Usually seen as less desirable to play with.

@Alex So here we have a player calling almost all other players scum and advocating the death of everyone not inside their coalition. Is this not considered overly toxic? 

2 minutes ago, Filmore said:

Definition of a "Pubbie"- Members of a game community that aren't in your particular private group. Usually seen as less desirable to play with.

@Alex So here we have a player calling almost all other players scum and advocating the death of everyone not inside their coalition. Is this not considered overly toxic? 

OOC: This is an in-character post in an in-character forum.

Queen of Chaos

Guest PhantomThiefB
1 hour ago, Filmore said:

So you're saying that IC you're calling for the deaths of other players then?

Well I mean we can't actually kill your nations, it's data not a living organism.?

17 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Well I mean we can't actually kill your nations, it's data not a living organism.?

Except that he specifically referred to "pubbies", which would mean the nation leaders, or in other words, the players themselves. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Filmore said:

3 hours ago, Filmore said:

So you're saying that IC you're calling for the deaths of other players then?

Image result for grasping at straws meme

It's a war, there's going to be casualties. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Filmore said:

This is a fresh hot take on the word pubbies.

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2020 at 9:33 PM, Filmore said:

Well, it's definitely an in-character post. There's no more moderation issue with it than there'd be with the in-game mechanic of soldiers dying in ground battles or civilians being killed in infrastructure damage.

The fact that the OP, and therefore official Goons policy is unrepentantly fascist and toxic is also not really a moderation issue either, since fascism isn't against the rules (though it arguably should be).

Edited by Sir Scarfalot