Jump to content

[ROH] The Return of the Green Enforcement Agency


Sphinx
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good good while you idiot's kill each other off and delete your nations , alliances with 10 , 1 city  nations will become relevant  again. Lolol #youallruinedthegame 

F all of you if any one of you were dealing with fa in real life the world would be completely  destroyed in 2.5 seconds .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, spike lee said:

Good good while you idiot's kill each other off and delete your nations , alliances with 10 , 1 city  nations will become relevant  again. Lolol #youallruinedthegame 

F all of you if any one of you were dealing with fa in real life the world would be completely  destroyed in 2.5 seconds .

We appreciate the opinion of the Honorable Gentleman from Poopshiddydoodoo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's almost like when you have a habit of constantly betraying your pact allies, you stop having them :v

IQ delenda est, down with the honorless Goons/BK/NPO

GOONS was never in IQ, btw.

19 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

Sphinx is playing the long game.

  • Fakes a split with TKR
  • He gets TKR to have a fake war with KETOGG to lull Orbis into a false sense of security
  • Strategically leaks warplans to attack Chaos and KETOGG
  • Gets BK into a war knowing that NPO won't be able to resist bailing their favorite bottom out
  • Waits 7 months to tank BK and NPO PR
  • Switches sides to complete the devious trap

Look forward to me replacing Sphinx in peace negotiations!

19 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Nah. Anyone still with coalition B at this point is complicit in absolutely toxic shit. It has nothing to do with your criticism and everything to do with the actions of your counterparts.

You know Sphinx was the principal peace negotiator for CoB since you'd've DMed him and been ignored if your earlier claims were to believed. Why is he now a hero of CoA, when CoA has had dozens of threads of tens of pages complaining about, essentially, Sphinx and the peace negotiations?  That's a lot of cognitive dissonance to maintain.

Edited by ComradeMilton
Oopsied
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

GOONS was never in IQ, btw.

Look forward to me replacing Sphinx in peace negotiations!

You know Sphinx was the principal peace negotiator for CoB since you'd've DMed him and been ignored if your earlier claims were to believed. Why is he now a hero of CoA, when CoA has had dozens of threads of tens of pages complaining about, essentially, Sphinx and the peace negotiations?  That's a lot of cognitive dissonance to maintain.

Sphinx has not been negotiating with coalition A. The chief negotiators are keshav and Undr. You've got the wrong info.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, James II said:

Sphinx has not been negotiating with coalition A. The chief negotiators are keshav and Undr. You've got the wrong info.

For a given definition of "negotiation".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

 

 

No. You don't get to do a no no u on toxicity. You don't get to gaslight on why the war continues either. 

 

Your coalition is at the end of the day architect of this situation. Fight your war and frick off with the spin.

And u r whom to say what one can say or not. The war continues just to remind u .. because ur side surrendered but tried to dictate the terms of negotiation after agreeing to surrender.  Seems to me with this new escalation regardless of reasons for it will only delay the outcome for your side as now we are busy with new toys to play with.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don´t know how topic on an alliance honouring it´s treaties and recognising it´s " fattest friend" is  rolling their other friends gets 9 pages in a day but I guess it can be an oddity these days...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Skepta said:

Roq, your ability to make up garbage and constantly act like a wanker never ceases to amaze me.

We do hate Col B because of moral stuff, but I wouldn't expect you to understand morals - You've made it perfectly clear by your actions that morals are beyond your comprehension. Sure, we hate certain alliances, GOONs being a prime example. However let's not pretend its just GOONs - We hate your garbage agenda that's killing the game that so many used to enjoy, and for that we hate BK/NPO and all those who are complacent with you rolling people out of the game. Believe it or not mate, after rolling other players, many of which including our friends, for over 6 months and in return having to deal with your incessant lying, coming up with a new excuse every single time we asked you to peace out with Col A, we kind of got sick of your shit. We were strung along and along, promised a peace deal that would never come. Evidently, this had been brewing for a long time.

And no, mate, we don't hug pixels - Which is a pretty awful statement considering we fought alongside you for over half a year. We got rolled for almost a month at the beginning, yet we retained our membership and rebuilt into a proper fighting force that has had a substantial impact on the war. The pixel hugger argument is void when you send us to do your dirty work for the entire length of the war. 

So, cheers for killing the game, you're a complete tool. 

Could not have killed it cause it brought out ur inside anger and u keep talking so some good must be happening to keep ur interest to wine and cry .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

GOONS was never in IQ, btw.

That's your objection? ?

As for TCW, I have this to say.

When I started playing again, you were hiding behind TKR, and you left them to do the heavy work in the lower tiers in 69dw. Not a good look there. Later, after Knightfall, you swapped sides to BKsphere. After the war was done and peaced, of course, so you certainly can't be called disloyal for that, but still not a great look for you. Then, more recently, you plotted an aggressive war to "repair your military reputation", as if participating in a dogpile against a pre-rolled opponent could accomplish that. Still, at least it showed some initiative.

As this war dragged on, though, you actually started to show real improvement. Despite being in the least advantageous tiering of your coalition, and despite being treated like absolute shit by your 'allies', you held true to your responsibilities and fought for way, way longer than could be reasonably expected of any alliance.

But most importantly, you chose to honor your obligations despite the strength of the opposition against you, and despite that action removing your safety net. IMO, that alone gives you a solid reputation as a genuine fighting alliance. You've earned my respect, both as an enemy and as a friend. I sincerely hope this works out for you.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Excuse me. That’s not your throne. 

 

Yes please stop using our mottos (ours referring to TEst when Pre was there) .

It's really sad (or good for me) how I get informed of what's going on in pnw from Ockey's Discord DMs. Please carry on with whatever y'all are doing these days, I've stopped trying to understand long ago.

I'm curious to see how this ends. From a purely strategic pov IQ has been playing it perfectly, having used every possible satelite they could, including mostly upper tier alliances like TCW, t$ HS and CoA to their advantage at some point during this war, namely at the right time to drag the opposition down.

Being perfectly honest idk if this ballsy move from TCW will work, IQ's updeclare ceiling may already be high enough to allow them to safely drag their newest opponents down and maintain the rest in the shit tier. They have used all their proxies during this war tremendously well, so overlooking PR consequences and just analyzing military strategy, I must commend them on their approach.

However as we all know in this game, PR matters, but only if you're not going for a complete chokehold of the game, which (even though I haven't been in the loop) is obviously what IQ has been trying to do since the war began - and I won't judge.

Only doubt for me at this point is if it's already too late for IQ's opponents. Good news is idgaf and, if y'all excuse me, I'm gonna return to my hibernation and play a far better free browser game.

PS: please get my nation's infra to 0, thank you.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

 

Yes please stop using our mottos (ours referring to TEst when Pre was there) .

It's really sad (or good for me) how I get informed of what's going on in pnw from Ockey's Discord DMs. Please carry on with whatever y'all are doing these days, I've stopped trying to understand long ago.

I'm curious to see how this ends. From a purely strategic pov IQ has been playing it perfectly, having used every possible satelite they could, including mostly upper tier alliances like TCW, t$ HS and CoA to their advantage at some point during this war, namely at the right time to drag the opposition down.

Being perfectly honest idk if this ballsy move from TCW will work, IQ's updeclare ceiling may already be high enough to allow them to safely drag their newest opponents down and maintain the rest in the shit tier. They have used all their proxies during this war tremendously well, so overlooking PR consequences and just analyzing military strategy, I must commend them on their approach.

However as we all know in this game, PR matters, but only if you're not going for a complete chokehold of the game, which (even though I haven't been in the loop) is obviously what IQ has been trying to do since the war began - and I won't judge.

Only doubt for me at this point is if it's already too late for IQ's opponents. Good news is idgaf and, if y'all excuse me, I'm gonna return to my hibernation and play a far better free browser game.

PS: please get my nation's infra to 0, thank you.

 

Build some mines so there's more of an incentive to raid you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.