[ROH] The Return of the Green Enforcement Agency

Sphinx

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

A well deserved anti-OD circlejerk, I might add. Y'all a despicable coalition.

i like how im the person who is most sympathetic to you guys and actually defends you guys and is critical of BK/Co. but the second i step out of line and criticize a thread that's a circlejerk im suddenly the bad guy

i get it, you guys are losing so small victories mean a lot but come on lmao

Edited by hope

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Nah. Anyone still with coalition B at this point is complicit in absolutely toxic shit. It has nothing to do with your criticism and everything to do with the actions of your counterparts.

i like how im a protectorate of GOONS who doesnt even participate in OD FA nor knows what goes on behind the scenes but im a bad guy

ok

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Nah. Anyone still with coalition B at this point is complicit in absolutely toxic shit. It has nothing to do with your criticism and everything to do with the actions of your counterparts.

?

• Like 1

Banner for PnW.png

And so the wiki page gets more confusing still. :v 

Welcome to the war! I have some old friends in TCW, it'll be nice to be on the same side again.

So this makes how many alliances that have switched sides?

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

7 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

Sphinx is playing the long game.

• Fakes a split with TKR
  • He gets TKR to have a fake war with KETOGG to lull Orbis into a false sense of security
  • Strategically leaks warplans to attack Chaos and KETOGG
  • Gets BK into a war knowing that NPO won't be able to resist bailing their favorite bottom out
  • Waits 7 months to tank BK and NPO PR
  • Switches sides to complete the devious trap

So Sphinx is basically Palpatine? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Imagine throwing away your 7-month long war all over 11 plebs in a shitty dying micro.

Imagine throwing a 7month long war for dusty and minesome

• Haha 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 minutes ago, hope said:

i like how im a protectorate of GOONS who doesnt even participate in OD FA nor knows what goes on behind the scenes but im a bad guy

ok

Stop being Me, Me, Me, no one said you are the bad guy, in truth no one mentioned you until you felt the need to put yourself in to it, the simple fact is you picked goons, now die with them.

5 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

They're not doing it for the micro, they're doing it because they no longer can justify being part of your coalition to themselves and are doing what's right. 

Akuryo is referring to how IQ caused this to happen by defending BoC. In fact, Akuryo is actually in the alliance that caused TCW to join our side.

Edited by MCMaster-095