[ROH] The Return of the Green Enforcement Agency

Sphinx

22 minutes ago, Skepta said:

Roq, your ability to make up garbage and constantly act like a wanker never ceases to amaze me.

We do hate Col B because of moral stuff, but I wouldn't expect you to understand morals - You've made it perfectly clear by your actions that morals are beyond your comprehension. Sure, we hate certain alliances, GOONs being a prime example. However let's not pretend its just GOONs - We hate your garbage agenda that's killing the game that so many used to enjoy, and for that we hate BK/NPO and all those who are complacent with you rolling people out of the game. Believe it or not mate, after rolling other players, many of which including our friends, for over 6 months and in return having to deal with your incessant lying, coming up with a new excuse every single time we asked you to peace out with Col A, we kind of got sick of your shit. We were strung along and along, promised a peace deal that would never come. Evidently, this had been brewing for a long time.

And no, mate, we don't hug pixels - Which is a pretty awful statement considering we fought alongside you for over half a year. We got rolled for almost a month at the beginning, yet we retained our membership and rebuilt into a proper fighting force that has had a substantial impact on the war. The pixel hugger argument is void when you send us to do your dirty work for the entire length of the war. 

So, cheers for killing the game, you're a complete tool. 

Your leader had zero issues with it for a long time until people felt inconvenienced. He's in there all the logs. You can pretend you're being super moral and stuff. It's your own allies that knew everything going on. It's not my problem if you couldn't stomach playing your part in a war your alliance caused to happen in the worst possible fashion. Let's not forget. 

Um, you constantly recruited deserters and it was dumb to let you do that and the constant pushing was about not being able to buy more stuff. I don't think this is going work man. Like if you need to warp into a self-soothing false narrative then you don't know what actually happened in the war. There were no issues with "our agenda" until November earliest. lol  We gave you the opportunity to shine at great expense and this was the thanks we got. Your  alliance constantly painted itself as having cast aside as deadweight by your "friends". It was referenced a few weeks ago. Most of the hard stances we've taken are because of how the other side acted towards our intervention. Anyone who was chill got off easy. We cleared the path for you to restore your military reputation.  Just because it became inconvenient for you doesn't change how we got here.

Edited by Roquentin

12 minutes ago, Epi said:

Lmao. Your bloc's debut was stealing, lying and cheating.

You don't wanna go down that road EPI ;) I hoard things remember x, now i want you to repeat those words you said into the mirror /nice and slow now, with deep breathes, so you can hear it over that spite your mind is clogged up with ❤️ 

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

8 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Yeah you guys are champions of introspection and you're very self-critical. I've never seen a proud member of coalition A at all. 

Yet how many of our allies are fighting us now?

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

13 minutes ago, Leo the Great said:

Smh people wanted total war, but appear to have buyers remorse. 

I do like how people think tcw and a bunch of micros will do what kerchog couldn’t lmfao

It's more or less we appreciate the giant middle finger they're giving Coalition B by flipping sides. What does that make them? The fourth or fifth alliance that didn't feel like dealing with BK and NPOs crap and decided they'd rather fight them instead of being their eternal slayyyve? 

• Upvote 4

If there weren't a need to maintain good optics and convince the undecided players of this game, I would be dismissive of Roq's arguments, and address them like the unadulterated human waste that they are. Such a comment would be unproductive and unreasonable, so I will simply say this: in this thread we have a poster firing baseless assertions in what is likely a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the facts and gaslight those who read this forum. I'd recommend that those perusing this thread take all his comments with a grain of salt. In fact, I suggest that all readers take all comments here with a grain of salt, as it will be good practice for the future, and will have the same result as the first option: the total evaporation of any illusions as to the cogency of Roq's arguments.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Leo the Great said:

I do like how people think tcw and a bunch of micros will do what kerchog couldn’t lmfao

?

We wrecked you.  You whined to NPO.   NPO jumped in, we wrecked them.  Eventually numbers just overwhelmed us.  NPO later got GOONS and GPWC in.

Personally I find it funny how you and your leadership core basically screwed up the war when you had it.  Could've very easily have settled peace, but you got greedy, then demanding towards your allies.

You got what you wanted, I suppose.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Seeker would have come back if it made progress. Sphinx has been kissy face with Coal A for a while and saying a lot to them gave them incentive to reject stuff. 

At this point, this isn't really about the original reasons anymore and this move is the culmination of enmity over moderation reports.

I said on page one of this thread NPO would find a way insinuate commonwealth was to blame.

Granted it was an easy prediction I know.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, Leo the Great said:

Personally, I think we should go further. Let's start sending delete nation links in war decs. I'll convene Opus Dei.

Edited by Jazz R Oppenheimer

Queen of Chaos

3 hours ago, Leo the Great said:

These micros being:

Alliances 5, 6, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 23 and 28

Outside of farksphere, we can add 3, 12, 13, 17, 22, 27

That's half the top 30.

• Upvote 1