[ROH] The Return of the Green Enforcement Agency

Sphinx

35 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

We ARE tired, but we hold our honor to a higher degree than our personal feelings. I wouldn't have minded staying comfy making cash, but I have a responsibility to my allies, and to a game I love tolerate. An eternal hegemony that kills the game is in no ones interest, not even the hegemon. 

Sphinx's responsibility for the war continuing does increase, but his responsibility for a (probable) eventual positive peace deal has increased more. Always an even trade. 

Honor demands that you finish your wars and work out things diplomatically that might arise otherwise.

30 minutes ago, Krouton said:

The war has been going on indefinitely for awhile now.

Actually peace negotiations were gaining steam.  There have been stops and starts, people who arguing over what the definition of 'is' is, but I personally was optimistic until this matter came up.

30 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

This war should end like AC. White peace and a six months nap... this is getting ridiculous, friends.

It will not.  There has been agreement already that it will not.  I would however agree this is ridiculous and if you're thinking that the blame for the war being as long as it has been falls solely on Coalition B, you're wrong.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

It will not.  There has been agreement already that it will not.  I would however agree this is ridiculous and if you're thinking that the blame for the war being as long as it has been falls solely on Coalition B, you're wrong.

Solely, no. The vast majority? Very much so.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Edward I said:

We're happy to start treating Scarfalot's posts as official Coalition A announcements if that's the road you want to take.

Your leadership has already tried using my members independently chosen war reasons as announcements. Piss off with your high horse bullshit edward, nobody in the market's looking to buy. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Akuryo said:

Your leadership has already tried using my members independently chosen war reasons as announcements. Piss off with your high horse bullshit edward, nobody in the market's looking to buy. 

No, I'm pretty sure they've chosen to treat them as evidence in moderation reports. If "cheating is ok if it 'saves the game'" is the hill you want to die on, knock yourself out.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Edward I said:

No, I'm pretty sure they've chosen to treat them as evidence in moderation reports. If "cheating is ok if it 'saves the game'" is the hill you want to die on, knock yourself out.

If I'm dying on a hill, I'm sure as hell not dying on a hill for a dead micro.

• Upvote 3

Look up to the sky above~

10 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Actually peace negotiations were gaining steam.  There have been stops and starts, people who arguing over what the definition of 'is' is, but I personally was optimistic until this matter came up.

GoG waking out and banning reps is progress ?

10 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

falls solely on Coalition B, you're wrong.

80%, not all, most 

20 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

He's not gov and he was trolling, but even if it was endless then you're not being warred to death because it's impossible to be warred to death.

I guess that depends on your definition of a alliances death?

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 minute ago, Edward I said:

Alex has gone on record saying we're not cheating, as there is no evidence aside from some member opinions that there's any rulebreaking. Even then, Alex said that the collusion is irrelevant to the rules, as there is not, nor has there ever been, treaties or ties between the engaged parties, and because the wars show actual fighting occuring in them.

But keep being #notmad, it's as good a look for you as your leader. 

Maybe next time, stop trying to dominate the entire world and being surprised you can't keep a handle on dozens of independent entities acting as they so please. Sucks to Suck.

Just now, George said:

GoG waking out and banning reps is progress ?

80%, not all, most 

I guess that depends on your definition of a alliances death?

Seeker would have come back if it made progress. Sphinx has been kissy face with Coal A for a while and saying a lot to them gave them incentive to reject stuff. 

At this point, this isn't really about the original reasons anymore and this move is the culmination of enmity over moderation reports.

19 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Honor demands that you finish your wars and work out things diplomatically that might arise otherwise.

Actually peace negotiations were gaining steam.

To your first point, does that include attacking your allies?  Or previous allies?

To your second point, lol no they weren’t.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

ITS very funny you over look all your faults and trust me there are countless, just to blame it on someone else.

That's all NPO ever does.

• Upvote 1

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

12 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Seeker would have come back if it made progress. Sphinx has been kissy face with Coal A for a while and saying a lot to them gave them incentive to reject stuff. 

At this point, this isn't really about the original reasons anymore and this move is the culmination of enmity over moderation reports.

While im sure that had yet again a minor part to play. 

Seeker left with the reason "the terms are not punitive enough" 

Lets stop pretending you were negotiating in good faith,  or you actually would even allow peace. Consistently your actions prove otherwise. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, George said:

While im sure that had yet again a minor part to play. 

Seeker left with the reason "the terms are not punitive enough" 

Lets stop pretending you were negotiating in good faith,  or you actually would even allow peace. Consistently your actions prove otherwise. 

If all the terms were accepted we wouldn't have room to not end it.

We also have no issues peacing individual parts that haven't tried to consolidate and sow further enmity as evidenced by the other topic tonight. Multiple alliances were given peace.

8 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Yeah you guys are champions of introspection and you're very self-critical. I've never seen a proud member of coalition A at all. 

Nice whataboutism. Nobody is or has claimed Coalition A is innocent. They're just pointing out you're an equal, and even debatably, greater evil. 

Maybe if you were actually capable of introspection instead of constant paranoia that seems like it's out of one my bad awake for 30 hours flashbacks, you might be able to see that. 

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

If all the terms were accepted we wouldn't have room to not end it.

We also have no issues peacing individual parts that haven't tried to consolidate and sow further enmity as evidenced by the other topic tonight. Multiple alliances were given peace.

Thats exactly all my point you just said "If you give us insane sums of money, jump hoops, walk on water and cure cancer you can peace" 

glad we could finally agree

Like the entire game is fighting you right now, THE ENTIRE GAME. If you cant see what your doing isnt acceptable by anyone but yourself then their is no hope for you. NPO turned this into survival, its on you

Edited by George
  • Upvote 1

Let's not try to spin your peacing out CoS as something other than y'all realized the whale tier just mass expanded and you needed some breathing room.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Nice whataboutism. Nobody is or has claimed Coalition A is innocent. They're just pointing out you're an equal, and even debatably, greater evil. 

Maybe if you were actually capable of introspection instead of constant paranoia that seems like it's out of one my bad awake for 30 hours flashbacks, you might be able to see that. 

It's not paranoia if it's justified. This is a competitive game and everyone is hoping to get something.  Calling someone paranoid when they have reasons to be apprehensive is good propaganda though.

1 minute ago, REAP3R said:

Let's not try to spin your peacing out CoS as something other than y'all realized the whale tier just mass expanded and you needed some breathing room.

Um what? We didn't do it on the basis of Sphinx's scheming. It had been floated for a while before Sphinx executed his plot. 

Edited by Roquentin

1 minute ago, REAP3R said:

GOONS (and others) have been working on getting CoS peace for at least a month, don't try to spin it as we're in a dire position. @durmij can confirm this.

Queen of Chaos

Just now, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

GOONS (and others) have been working on getting CoS peace for at least a month, don't try to spin it as we're in a dire position. @durmij can confirm this.

Convenient timing is hard to believe.

It's not paranoia if it's justified. This is a competitive game and everyone is hoping to get something.  Calling someone paranoid when they have reasons to be apprehensive is good propaganda though.

What? Ive seen some of IQ paranoia and some of its insane and just out right incorrect. Your actual issue is you believe it so much YOURSELF you FORCE people into filling out w/e role you fear them in 

• Upvote 2