[ROH] The Return of the Green Enforcement Agency

Sphinx

So Sphinx, a while back when you said that you were tired of war, and that your alliance was tired of war, and that you wanted peace, that was a lie.

Actually, I already figured out it was lie for other reasons that shall remain unsaid for now.  Your lecturing people about attacking uninvolved neutrals is shall we say, ironic.  We both know why.

I'd wish you well, but I cannot.  A war that has been dragged out for far too long will now continue indefinitely.  While that isn't exclusively on you, your share of the blame has now increased exponentially.

• Upvote 3

Coal B's surrender is always an option. It might allow them to keep what little self respect they have left. Certainly they have little respect amongst people who have any sense of honour and justice.

Edited by Legoboyvdlp
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Legoboyvdlp said:

Coal B's surrender is always an option.

We literally have nothing to gain by peacing at this point regardless of any battlefield movements. Zero zippo nada.

47 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

- Attack tCW's ally

- Shocked, SHOCKED, when tCW actually stands up for their allies.

You do realize it has nothing to do with them getting attacked? lmao. TCW's partner hit BoC which obligated Camelot to asssis

59 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Yes NPO, I know you don't wanna admit it, but PR matters.

Best of luck to our brothers and sisters-in-arms now engaged on the front lines.  

Are you being dumb here?

It has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with TCW hating certain coalition members and the material causes are pretty well known for their discontent. They had their mind set and it has nothing to do with any PR. You're  embracing someone who was going to inflict much more financial damage on you than this war could.  It literally caused the war to start.  So, no that's PR, it's just naked self-interest on both ends. The material is the motivator on both sides.

It's kind of funny the alliance that tried to bribe someone to their side is saying this is about PR. 

"Swinging GOONS doesn't work? Let's get TCW on side especially since we know Sphinx loves peace."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

We literally have nothing to gain by peacing at this point regardless of any battlefield movements. Zero zippo nada.

You do realize it has nothing to do with them getting attacked? lmao. TCW's partner hit BoC which obligated Camelot to asssis

Are you being dumb here?

It has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with TCW hating certain coalition members and the material causes are pretty well known for their discontent. They had their mind set and it has nothing to do with any PR. You're  embracing someone who was going to inflict much more financial damage on you than this war could.  It literally caused the war to start.  So, no that's PR, it's just naked self-interest on both ends. The material is the motivator on both sides.

It's kind of funny the alliance that tried to bribe someone to their side is saying this is about PR. 

"Swinging GOONS doesn't work? Let's get TCW on side especially since we know Sphinx loves peace."

Had nothing to do with BK hitting two alliances protected by tCW, had nothing to do with any of that I am sure.

Had nothing to do with BK/NPO hitting IF and WEEB for no reason, no of cause not.

ITS very funny you over look all your faults and trust me there are countless, just to blame it on someone else.

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

Snip

Mate its ok, GPA/TCW lost wars all the time, its not the end of the world. 

Also yeah people don't tend to like it when GOONS gets TCW Bloc members banned and IQ does nothing about it despite me calling these Idiots out in Colo B server many many times. 

Also... @Sir Scarfalot Scarf you should sue Roq for copyright infringement. Calling for perma war is your thing. 
zT1lmRQ.png

• Like 4

Just now, Bjorn Ironside said:

Had nothing to do with BK hitting two alliances protected by tCW, had nothing to do with any of that I am sure.

Had nothing to do with BK/NPO hitting IF and WEEB for no reason, no of cause not.

ITS very funny you over look all your faults and trust me there are countless, just to blame it on someone else.

We didn't hit them for no reason. Their bloc channel leaked and they were aware it leaked. That's why they moved to TCW's server.

Akuryo refused to pay the 350m to BoC.

If you want to just play dumb and keep being a shill for anyone that does anything against us, cool with me though. :)

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

Also yeah people don't tend to like it when GOONS gets TCW Bloc members banned and IQ does nothing about it despite me calling these Idiots out in Colo B server many many times. 

Also... @Sir Scarfalot Scarf you should sue Roq for copyright infringement. Calling for perma war is your thing. 
zT1lmRQ.png

Please note: Alex is not in GOONS and GOONS is not in control of the game and therefore cannot ban anyone.

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

zT1lmRQ.png

I'm glad you've revealed your reasons related to moderation for this move. It's really enlightening.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Please note: Alex is not in GOONS and GOONS is not in control of the game and therefore cannot ban anyone.

Going to be real with you, it wouldn't be the first time Alex joined an alliance and played without telling the owners it was Alex.

• Upvote 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Roquentin said:

We didn't hit them for no reason. Their bloc channel leaked and they were aware it leaked. That's why they moved to TCW's server.

Akuryo refused to pay the 350m to BoC.

If you want to just play dumb and keep being a shill for anyone that does anything against us, cool with me though. :)

Well what can i say, I see Col A as a doctor working 24/7 to remove the cancerous growth from obris 

1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

Going to be real with you, it wouldn't be the first time Alex joined an alliance and played without telling the owners it was Alex.

He was in CKD with me as Bear Foskett. Lel.

Then he was in Rough Riders as Tank.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Let's set TcW aside for a second.  Consider that the alliance entering from Fark sphere aren't doing so due to a hate of coalition members.  Besides the treaty calls from TMC, it's clear that the vitriolic attitude with which representatives from NPO and some other coalition B alliances have taken towards the game, peace talks and other people is not something that's desirable in Orbis.  Y'all can continue to war until you're blue in the face trying to disband your enemies, but everyone else doesn't have to put up with that.  It was those same revelations that really started displeasing the "moderate" factions of your coalition.  

The motivator here is to play in an Orbis where people actually enjoy the game versus being warred to death for the sake of a "win", every precedent being broken for the sake of hegemony and where parties care more about exacting personal grudges than actually engaging in politics.  We can point to any specific issue you want as a proxy justification, but this is the real unease that most people including myself feel.  

So while Sphinx has done some real shitty things to my alliance and allies, it pales in comparison to the bordering-OOC-level crap that you guys pull.  I might lose my infra, my money and pixels to people like Sphinx, but to actors like the NPO I'd lose my members, my alliance and its community.  Let's call it self-interest or PR.  At this point, the distinction is irrelevant because these actions are so blatant that it is one and the same.  And as for GOONS, I just know that they are their gov don't share these motivations, and we like many of them because they are nice, cool people.  I'm if forging relationships sans politics goes the realm of possibility for y'all.

The lack of genuine perspective here is palpable. They are. In TMC's case this is just the culmination of their hate. The moderation rationale also applies to them. So don't try to make this an NPO thing.  It has nothing to do with moderate factions. It's when one alliance wants to bankrupt a bloc and gets hit for it, they're seen as nice because they don't like long wars.

Nobody's being warred to death or else this would be inconsequential. It's funny though since the case for peace was that you're already dead and have no hopes of coming back. I knew it was BS.

It doesn't. He wanted to accomplish his own version of the goal(financial containment) in a quick and easy way. We don't have the luxury. You wouldn't lose your members if you haven't already. Just keep making excuses. If we had asked for TKR's rebuild fund from TKR, would you have accepted in exchange for a sooner peace? This is essentially the argument you're putting forth.

Edited by Roquentin

3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Nobody's being warred to death or else this would be inconsequential. It's funny though since the case for peace was that you're already dead and have no hopes of coming back. I knew it was bS.

Tiberius.png

• Like 1

Look up to the sky above~