Wizconsin - New Country Looking for alliance

Wizconsin

Welcome to the game! 

Well by your build i doubt i will be seeing you at my alliance anytime soon.
But i see you haven't picked totally wrong, the immortals are a good starter alliance. Just know, that over time you going be paying quite alot more then the 5 million sign up bonus. 
If you okay with that you should probably just show up on their discord to get accepted. 

A bit of warning thought, the game is in middle of global war, and i would advice you in getting a couple more military improvements, and stay away from NPO, it is not a good place to be at the moment. 

tenor (1).gif

2 hours ago, Zim said:

... and stay away from NPO, it is not a good place to be at the moment. 

Perhaps you are right. Then again, you wouldn't know how it is, regarding internal affairs. Could be the best place to be, if the it's a like-minded community. 

IBSRHTh.png

13 hours ago, Chernomor said:

Snip

Do you? Do you know how they behave internally? You an applicant afterall.

A couple of months ago, the coalition chat that NPO is a part of, got leaked, i don't mean a couple of sceenshort of comments. But script showing over 30.000 different comments, and a bit later another script got leaked showing an additonal 10.000 comments. 

I was one of the people that went throught the 30.000 one, even thought, because of it size, it was devided up amoung several of us. 
But what i saw of interaction between different gov members in that was enough to see how NPO threated their allies. (without even mention the attacking of said allies ingame) and if that is any indication of how they threat their members i would stay far away from there. 

• Like 1

tenor (1).gif

On 1/11/2020 at 3:33 PM, Wizconsin said:

Hello everyone. New guy here looking for an alliance to join. Will be active player. Thanks.

A Werd from Da Herd,

Hi an welcom 2 Orbis. Gud 2 hav u. Wan to hav a funn gam? Send Da Pastur a messag in-gam.

Da Cowz r vry hospitabl.

Ur choic tho! Hav funne!

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz

free_vacation_coupon.png

2 minutes ago, Cathy said:

A Werd from Da Herd,

Hi an welcom 2 Orbis. Gud 2 hav u. Wan to hav a funn gam? Send Da Pastur a messag in-gam.

Da Cowz r vry hospitabl.

Ur choic tho! Hav funne!

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz

Do NOT join GOONs, literally anything but GOONs.

Peace in our time

Don't feel obligated to jump right into an alliance from the word go, but do around and try to get into an alliance by the time you hit your fifth city or so.
I'd say that you should consider three things when looking for an alliance - your play style, the alliance community, and the ongoing politics the alliance is in.
First off, your play style. If you don't like war, joining a raiding-focused alliance is a poor idea, for instance. If you want help with city builds, joining an alliance that has pre-fabricated suggested builds might be for you.
Second, there's the matter of an alliance's community. Every community has a different feel to it - The Opus Dei bloc has very different social norms, for instance, than the newly-formed bloc they're currently at war with. It's important that you feel comfortable with your alliance comrades.
Finally, there's the matter of ongoing politics. There's a global war on right now, so joining a combatant alliance such as Pantheon or The Immortals fight be biting off too much at once. This is up to you, though - if you want to sign with, say, NPO or Bird Weed while they're at war and jump into the deep end, that's your call.
I hope you find an alliance that fits for you.

- Ned Sexaginta, Mojavian Premier

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the game, my friend!

The most important part about finding an alliance is finding people who you really click with. The game may look like an intimidating online sim with nothing but war and plunder but in the end it's all about having fun, making friends and being part of a great community!

That aside, i would love to invite you to check out Guardians of the Galaxy, perhaps you'll find it to your liking ?!

Welcome again and good hunting!

• 3 weeks later...