Problematic Bio

Lu Xun

Don't take this seriously, War Hawk. I just press end to go to the bottom and press home to go to the top. Worst case, rules get revised to block this type of tactic. And if you get away with it, I'll end up posting 1x10000 pixel images to ruin my page as well.

Remember, I'm the guy that got fake nation screens and fake vacation mode messages B&.

9 minutes ago, Inst said:

Don't take this seriously, War Hawk. I just press end to go to the bottom and press home to go to the top. Worst case, rules get revised to block this type of tactic. And if you get away with it, I'll end up posting 1x10000 pixel images to ruin my page as well.

Remember, I'm the guy that got fake nation screens and fake vacation mode messages B&.

Congrats? If your intent is to amend the rules, then a game suggestion is likely a better avenue than a frivolous report.

I assume you live in a common law system, not a civil law system. In a common law system, judges can create legal precedents that amend the laws by setting precedents. In a civil law, the magistrate has no such jurisdiction.

• Haha 1

• Administrators

The whitespace is annoying, and probably particularly troubling for mobile users who don't have the ability to page down to the end of the page quickly.

@War Hawk I'm asking politely for you to remove the excess whitespace, as well as the image that reads the viewer their IP address, as I have had reports in the past for the same image claiming that the user is "hacking" because many people just don't understand how it works. Dealing with those types of reports is tedious and keeps me from doing more meaningful work for the game.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic