[TREATY] Avengers - Opus Dei

Dyana

There's a war?  Ah frick, I think I'm being Mandela Effect'd.   Goddamnit Comment Etiquette Advisor Erik you lied to me that this wouldn't happen again after we set up the NPAARM  (nuclear powered automated airplane repair machine).

ZNlV0yo.png

8 hours ago, Ripper said:

checks signatories

checks Keshav's signature

aBtBDOU9T-i4MERB6AUMeg.jpeg

Yeah... If I were you, I would feel safer if I had Roquentin signing that.

As safe as you can feel towards a person that goes forward with rolling his MDP allies.

I said yes in the channel. There's no reason for this to go south if Avengers adheres in good faith and doesn't plot or scheme to hit us anyway.  Given the demeanor and  prideful references to abrogations by said MD "allies" being referenced in a mocking treaty text(Mirror Accords), it should come as no surprise that they were treated as enemies when they had acted as such.  

5 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Given the demeanor and  prideful references to abrogations by said MD "allies" being referenced in a mocking treaty text (Mirror Accords), it should come as no surprise that they were treated as enemies when they had acted as such.  

I don't see how they are mocking you in the Mirror Accords. There is no NPO reference there. Could it be you feel guilty about something?

Also, even if they do mock you right now, this proves absolutely nothing about the kind of allies they were, so I have no idea why you bring that up. If I was backstabbed by someone, I would also mock them.

Unless that's the best proof you have about their "treachery", that is, so I understand. You do need some sort of defence line.

Still, the argument "I backstabbed my ally because they would mock me (as they did) after backstabbing them", doesn't make much sense in any context.

Edited by Ripper
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

I don't see how they are mocking you in the Mirror Accords. There is no NPO reference there. Could it be you feel guilty about something?

Also, even if they do mock you right now, this proves absolutely nothing about the kind of allies they were, so I have no idea why you bring that up. If I was backstabbed by someone, I would also mock them.

Unless that's the best proof you have about their "treachery", that is, so I understand. You do need some sort of defence line.

Still, the arguement "I backstabbed my ally because they would mock me (as they did) after backstabbing them", doesn't make much sense in any context.

You're being intentionally obtuse;  it's clear that it is meant to mock us and the accompanying commentary by their IA head made it clear. The mockery happened before any other events transpired. They referenced their prior mockery in the treaty topic meaning no remorse.

No one would tolerate the sheer level of disrespect shown in both words and actions.

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

They referenced their prior mockery in the treaty topic meaning no remorse.

Can you quote the corresponding passage to me? Because I just don't see it.

Also, while you are at it, a list of quotes where they mock you prior to you backstabbing them would be lovely to have.  

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

No one would tolerate the sheer level of disrespect shown in both words and actions.

An alliance that has problems with a partner of theirs, either discusses those problems or just drops them. There is an entire clause on the MDP treaties just for that. 72 hours and all. Rings a bell?

I am really appalled at the stance you are keeping on this matter. Pretending it is ok to plot against an alliance with which you have an MDP just proves that you are the the one being intentionally obtuse. 

Edited by Ripper
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Krystel said:

Opus Dei signatories (GOONS, BK, & NPO) agree not to engage in against Avengers for the duration of the ongoing conflict, and extending for 30 days after the conflict comes to a resolution.

Avengers agrees not to engage in hostile operations against Opus Dei or it’s affiliates. 

Avengers agrees not to “ghost” other members currently engaging in the conflict.

Avengers agrees to not accept members engaged in the conflict into their alliance as a refuge from the war.

Signs:

For Opus Dei:

Do Not Fear Jazz (GOONS)

Keshav (NPO)

Leo the great (Black Knights)

For Avengers:

Krystel (Avengers Leader)

Tyler1945 (Avengers FA Head)

infinity-6-billboard-avengers-flag.jpg

Weak.

5 hours ago, Peeled Turnip(Havgle) said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum dude your call is irrelevant your the leader of Kingsglaive let them do whatever the frick they want

Yes but you see GOONS are involved, which means Noctis feels it is his solemn duty to Kramer in and explain as loudly and clearly as possible how much he disapproves

I worry about his health

18 hours ago, Ripper said:

Can you quote the corresponding passage to me? Because I just don't see it.

Also, while you are at it, a list of quotes where they mock you prior to you backstabbing them would be lovely to have.  

An alliance that has problems with a partner of theirs, either discusses those problems or just drops them. There is an entire clause on the MDP treaties just for that. 72 hours and all. Rings a bell?

I am really appalled at the stance you are keeping on this matter. Pretending it is ok to plot against an alliance with which you have an MDP just proves that you are the the one being intentionally obtuse. 

You didn't have a problem when having people plot against their MD partners was part of your project. The fact that it was okay for people to plot against MDs for you before is what's interesting.

Every alliance you are with currently has condoned plotting against MD partners  without cancelling when their political interests weren't in line. You're in a coalition with TKR, HS, SK, and many more people that have done it at some point.

12 hours ago, Roquentin said:

You didn't have a problem when having people plot against their MD partners was part of your project. The fact that it was okay for people to plot against MDs for you before is what's interesting.

Every alliance you are with currently has condoned plotting against MD partners  without cancelling when their political interests weren't in line. You're in a coalition with TKR, HS, SK, and many more people that have done it at some point.

You're so going to suffer the wrath of official Discord wrath.

GICjEwp.gif