Syndicate-North Point RoH

Prefonteen

Looking at the war screens, I see:  GOONS, BK, TKR, CoA, HoS, CoS, t$, Camelot. https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5616&display=war

Should use protection when dealing with Not Point, may catch a STD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by alyster

25 minutes ago, AntMan said:

Can't think of a greater insult than being forced to fight with goons lol. No matter who wins the 'war', we know the 6d chess only T$ won

pretty sure goons doesnt want them on their side either ?

32 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Uh... Are we friends now?

Well, if the enemy of my enemy is my friend, then let us join together comrades! These North-Point chumps can do nothing against our might! 

• Haha 1

I'll tell you what, if you manage to make it past the sea of Ayyylien bottomfeeders to fill my def slot, I'll humor this RoH.

Just be sure to use an impractical amount of ships when you do. Hell, build tanks while you're at it and nuke my 1k infra on raid mode to be on the safe side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TKR joins Opus Dei when

Just now, Windseeker said:

I'll tell you what, if you manage to make it past the sea of Ayyylien bottomfeeders to fill my def slot, I'll humor this RoH.

Just be sure to use an impractical amount of ships when you do. Hell, build tanks while you're at it and nuke my 1k infra on raid mode to be on the safe side.

Okay

I'll reveal the first peace term now: Avakael ceases his heresy of using Assault Horizon imagery. Also what Windy said.

3 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

North Point? More like No Point.

Jesus christ mate do ya have a stun setting for that blaster? You might kill me if you do that again. :(

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I'll reveal the first peace term now: Avakael ceases his heresy of using Assault Horizon imagery. Also what Windy said.

Jesus christ mate do ya have a stun setting for that blaster? You might kill me if you do that again. :(

Phasers are always set to kill.

2 hours ago, Windseeker said:

I can't believe you'd just hand us these high quality tactics.  Forwarding to Milcom immediately. 

• Haha 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

6 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Now that the transparent purpose of this RoH is evident to all. Hopefully the situation is dealt with so as not to set dangerous precedents.

We wouldn't want to set dangerous precedents now, would we? 

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Haha 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Just now, Buorhann said:

Wait.  Hold up.

What?

The motives aren't mysterious and Partisan is more than aware. Now no one can deny the motives when it's out in the open. You can go look in the right place for a certain screenshot.