SNN: KFGSR-FSE

Just now, Vein said:

How would you know? once again, thats a lie. The only 2 times Mythic has gotten a treaty with someone was when we got ODoAP with Camelot and NAP with goons. Thats about it. I would know better than you:) 

You also tend to lie, so I’ll go with my memory which I’m confident in & others messaged me to confirm I wasn’t wrong about when you started saying it never existed.

libertyribbon.png

lol at Vein being salty as frick

@Noctis Anarch Caelum

Mythic didn't agree to the Fark-NAP. I'm not gonna complain about people signing NAPs but they will certainly not force one onto us without our agreement regardless of whatever treaty they have with us.

Edited by Dryad

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

5 minutes ago, Dryad said:

lol at Vein being salty as frick

@Noctis Anarch Caelum

Mythic didn't agree to the Fark-NAP. I'm not gonna complain about people signing NAPs but they will certainly not force one onto us without our agreement regardless of whatever treaty they have with us.

That is one reason I don’t see how that Fark-NAP thing was ever valid, since alliances are sovereign entities unless they give it up. So can’t surprise sign treaties for others.

libertyribbon.png

28 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You also tend to lie, so I’ll go with my memory which I’m confident in & others messaged me to confirm I wasn’t wrong about when you started saying it never existed.

how dumb can one guy be

4 minutes ago, Vein said:

how dumb can one guy be

It’s your word against someone else who is telling me you had it, which matches my memory perfect. Not to mention most of you were high gov in Camelot before making this raiding alliance which does do treaties & nothing like Arrgh.

Edit: Anyways whether you had the prot doesn’t really matter. I just remember it existing and others do. So don’t believe you, but not worth arguing about it.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It’s your word against someone else who is telling me you had it, which matches my memory perfect. Not to mention most of you were high gov in Camelot before making this raiding alliance which does do treaties & nothing like Arrgh.

so if anyone told you something you'd just believe them? Yes, we were high gov in Camelot. "Was", and? not that it matters in the first place, but I struggle to figure out how your thinking works. We aren't trying to be arrgh either and I think we've proved that multiple times. 

2 hours ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

oh right, you decide to quit the day after we hit your alliance, and you want everyone to know it had nothing to do with us

It got to the point where I WISHED it were you
And not someone I had trusted this entire year

3 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

TMC hit BoC. Peace was offered to pay the reps/etc for mass escalation. They then called in NP to roll BoC, that activated Camelot's treaty. Camelot's MDoAP with BK was invoked. BK holds a MADP with GOONS/NPO that is chaining, and voila here we are. We are here to defend Camelot's interests. 

This is false, TMC never called in NP
We attacked BoC's prot, which was lead by Minesome, an ex gov member of ours who leaked our stuff
BoC was then found to be organizing an attack on us because of a 3 man alliance, and NP attacked them in our defense

You guys are going to war for a 3 man micro, you can flex it all you want but that's the truth
glhf

Just now, Dreki said:

We attacked BoC's prot, which was lead by Minesome, an ex gov member of ours who leaked our stuff
BoC was then found to be organizing an attack on us because of a 3 man alliance, and NP attacked them in our defense

You guys are going to war for a 3 man micro, you can flex it all you want but that's the truth
glhf

Yet goons attacking an ally of a Fark ally didn’t violate apparently.

libertyribbon.png

13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yet goons attacking an ally of a Fark ally didn’t violate apparently.

Manhattan is not considered farksphere.

• Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

Just now, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Manhattan is not considered farksphere.

Everyone you ask will have a different answer on who’s covered or what Fark Sphere even is; as well as who is bound by it on the other side. Since as Mythic said, they never signed. Lol

libertyribbon.png

25 minutes ago, Dreki said:

glhf

i mean dusty asked BoC “would you counter if TMC declared war on your prot” and they said “yes” understandably so i dont see why or how that’s problematic?

1 minute ago, Dwight k Schrute said:

I don't think tmc were allined with fark at the time of the nap ?

That had nothing to do with why Shadowthrone said it wasn’t broken, as it was never in writing they had to be allied at the time or anyone on the other side can’t force those who were into war just attacking their allies. Also goons didn’t sign it, so it only means anything when it prevents people from fighting them together when victory is still possible.

libertyribbon.png

11 hours ago, Epi said:

A leader of The Manhattan Cartel has deleted, in deference to him and his requests. I'll delay posting the full story for a while longer.
This gives them the opportunity to approach us like civilized people once more.

But mainly the leaks are important for two reasons:

• Kim the now sole leader of Manhattan Cartel discussed creating a fake CB, as evidenced by the date.
  • And Dreki / The Manhattan Cartel lied to me about not being hostile to Brotherhood of the Clouds.

The rest shouldn't be important to you rn. But Shifty's leaks are actually very useful and he's totally correct when he says North Point and Dusty are to blame, you really have no idea how true that is xD.

Fully story on this because I do what I want.

Minesome was in TMC. He merged in because he feared GOONs was gonna leave him with a permanent limp.

Minesome loses his Discord mask because Dreki doesn't like it, but most of TMC leadership found him annoying in high gov.

Meanwhile, he goes back to Dusty. Dusty asks for leaks, Minesome gives him the API keys and data sheets which help run a more automated TMC.

Minesome is targetted,  rumor gets out that BoC will counter, so NP goes in full force. At this point, NP has still harbored Dusty and hasn't ejected him for this shit.

Next up, it was Gatorcock saying he didn't give a shit about Fark, but that was a TMC government widespread sentiment. Fark was a buffer wall/supposed to be a meatshield and treaty chain protection. 

Fark has had complicated FA, but yeah, part of these logs are to tell Fark, bro, don't jump in, don't drag in Farksphere, this ain't your war. 

Odd that in 2020, Shifty would be trying to save Fark. What a time to be alive.

Anywho, as for IQ, no problems there really. The whole Dusty is a ploy by IQ, is fine, if they executed this then good for them. Dusty and NP though, I'm not diggin' it so yeah. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Fully story on this because I do what I want.

Minesome was in TMC. He merged in because he feared GOONs was gonna leave him with a permanent limp.

Minesome loses his Discord mask because Dreki doesn't like it, but most of TMC leadership found him annoying in high gov.

Meanwhile, he goes back to Dusty. Dusty asks for leaks, Minesome gives him the API keys and data sheets which help run a more automated TMC.

Minesome is targetted,  rumor gets out that BoC will counter, so NP goes in full force. At this point, NP has still harbored Dusty and hasn't ejected him for this shit.

Next up, it was Gatorcock saying he didn't give a shit about Fark, but that was a TMC government widespread sentiment. Fark was a buffer wall/supposed to be a meatshield and treaty chain protection. 

Fark has had complicated FA, but yeah, part of these logs are to tell Fark, bro, don't jump in, don't drag in Farksphere, this ain't your war. 

Odd that in 2020, Shifty would be trying to save Fark. What a time to be alive.

Anywho, as for IQ, no problems there really. The whole Dusty is a ploy by IQ, is fine, if they executed this then good for them. Dusty and NP though, I'm not diggin' it so yeah. 

You got most things right, besides the Fark part
Fark was never a meatshield

11 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

because I do what I want.

tenor.gif

imagine letting shifty. SF and minesome in, and being surprised shit goes down

Edited by Unwanted
  • Upvote 1

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

11 hours ago, Epi said:

626.gif

A leader of The Manhattan Cartel has deleted, in deference to him and his requests. I'll delay posting the full story for a while longer.
This gives them the opportunity to approach us like civilized people once more.

But mainly the leaks are important for two reasons:

• Kim the now sole leader of Manhattan Cartel discussed creating a fake CB, as evidenced by the date.
  • And Dreki / The Manhattan Cartel lied to me about not being hostile to Brotherhood of the Clouds.

The rest shouldn't be important to you rn. But Shifty's leaks are actually very useful and he's totally correct when he says North Point and Dusty are to blame, you really have no idea how true that is xD.

We never lied about not being hostile against BoC
We didn't want to kill it, but we did want to attack them for historical reasons
We pestered you about that for a long time, asking if you were gonna drop them since IQ wanted to hit them anyways for leaving the war

About delaying your thoughts on the story, don't worry about it, go ahead and tell
I've figured out that nobody has actually figured it out, but everyone has a little piece of it

It's like everyone thought out their own crazy grand conspiracy out of the small information they had

Edited by Dreki
fixing what I said from "delaying the full story" to "your thoughts on the story" because nobody actually knows the full story

22 minutes ago, hope said:

i mean dusty asked BoC “would you counter if TMC declared war on your prot” and they said “yes” understandably so i dont see why or how that’s problematic?

That's not what I said... Like at all

26 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

About half way correct there, like if you could call it that.... I alerted np gov that I had tmc's sheets when I joined, reguardless how you look at it was just me clearing the air with new allies, would of done the same had it been other alliances that I maintain sheets on(there are a few), didn't tell them who or how I received them, but common sense and akmens razor points to minesome joining BoC immediately after leaving tmc. How that conclusion came about is over my head I'm just a simplistic member who more then likely as no chance as a gov.

And there was no rumours I asked the person who replaced me as lead if he was going to counter he said yes and confirmed it like 3 times in one message, now keep in mind that I am allied to the people he just said he was countering... Then he proceeded to even say he was a better ally or some shit as lead then me for doing it. Dunno why he'd tell a friend of a enemy but ehh guess it floated his boat to have that brand new spanking title in a dwindling alliance.

As well most of the intial "leaks" in  the intial post uhh. God lmao some of those are just me being stupid ?, like the start a old fire like the Dusty used to start... I uhh still wasn't sure how.i was going to be leaving where I left boc flaming by cutting all ties and promoting a inactive to lead, or do it solemly and inform allies and other gov before it occured, ended up choosing the later. Why I left ive disclosed else where and can share here if needed.

Edited by Dusty