SNN: KFGSR-FSE

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Shifty if this is the standard you are starting the new year with, I would recommend this be your first and last leak of 2020. 

49 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

I have no clue what is going on in those logs, OP. Generally a summary is included with leaks like this so they have context and make sense to people not directly involved.

9 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Shifty if this is the standard you are starting the new year with, I would recommend this be your first and last leak of 2020. 

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SNN. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of P/W backdoor politics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Shifty's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self-reflection for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SNN truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Shifty's existential catchphrase "ayy lmao" which itself is a cryptic reference to extraterrestrial visitation and ancient alien theory. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as SNN's genius unfolds on their computer or iPhone screen. 
And yes, by the way, i DO have a meme to post with this. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 50 IQ points of my own (preferably much lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

I'm waiting for someone to post bait to respond with. Every SNN is like this, I wait for someone to say the wrong thing and then they get whacked with a screenshot to refute them. Come on guys,  4 (news) scoops if you wanna get big.

• Upvote 2

I think Coalition B voiding the Fark NAP on their own is a good sign. Not sure who is referred in the logs as not caring if Fark dies; although I care. So with DoWs and such being outdated these days, still enjoyed this thread. As it brought attention to what no other thread did.

I have no intention of quitting as long as hope remains, so don't think others should either.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think Coalition B voiding the Fark NAP on their own is a good sign

Hasn't happened and won't happen. Again we have no beef with Fark and they haven't taken aggressive actions against us ever. I don't see why we'd rock the boat. 

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

Hasn't happened and won't happen. Again we have no beef with Fark and they haven't taken aggressive actions against us ever. I don't see why we'd rock the boat. 

TMC isn’t allied with Fark? How does the NAP work even if allies can be hit?

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

TMC isn’t allied with Fark? How does the NAP work even if allies can be hit?

TMC got involved in this war, and chains were invoked on their war of aggression. The NAP isn't touched. The war isn't with Fark. 

TMC got involved in this war, and chains were invoked on their war of aggression. The NAP isn't touched. The war isn't with Fark. 

So chains can be invoked similar by either side, even if I’m unsure how TMC violated it. Need a better explanation on the reasoning & circumstances for me to buy this.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So chains can be invoked similar by either side, even if I’m unsure how TMC violated it. Need a better explanation on the reasoning & circumstances for me to buy this.

TMC hit BoC. Peace was offered to pay the reps/etc for mass escalation. They then called in NP to roll BoC, that activated Camelot's treaty. Camelot's MDoAP with BK was invoked. BK holds a MADP with GOONS/NPO that is chaining, and voila here we are. We are here to defend Camelot's interests. 

• Upvote 2

TMC hit BoC. Peace was offered to pay the reps/etc for mass escalation. They then called in NP to roll BoC, that activated Camelot's treaty. Camelot's MDoAP with BK was invoked. BK holds a MADP with GOONS/NPO that is chaining, and voila here we are. We are here to defend Camelot's interests. 

So BoC, who normally you’d want to kill for leaving the Coalition being hit was enough for TMC to not be covered. Even though it was said the NAP doesn’t apply to those who leave the Coalition. Makes sense...

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So BoC, who normally you’d want to kill for leaving the Coalition being hit was enough for TMC to not be covered. Even though it was said the NAP doesn’t apply to those who leave the Coalition. Makes sense...

TMC broke the NAP the moment they hit BoC, even if the NAP extends to them. BoC is protected by Camelot. It's quite straightforward heh. 

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

TMC broke the NAP the moment they hit BoC, even if the NAP extends to them. BoC is protected by Camelot. It's quite straightforward heh. 

Not sure when Camelot switched Mythic to ODoAP from Protectorate; although they been hitting Fark & allies a lot regardless. So seems kind of a useless meme when nobody clearly knows who is covered and most didn’t agree to it before supposedly being included. Camelot didn’t even know what it meant when announced.

libertyribbon.png

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not sure when Camelot switched Mythic to ODoAP from Protectorate; although they been hitting Fark & allies a lot regardless. So seems kind of a useless meme when nobody clearly knows who is covered and most didn’t agree to it before supposedly being included. Camelot didn’t even know what it meant when announced.

?‍♀️ I mean at the end of the day, in this case, TMC/NP tried to start a war of aggression on a protected alliance and refused to back down. Here we are. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

?‍♀️ I mean at the end of the day, in this case, TMC/NP tried to start a war of aggression on a protected alliance and refused to back down. Here we are. 

Guess people can use a lot of words to try justifying ignoring a NAP which had no words; although since it had no clear terms or words to it; guess people can interpret it many ways. Although if it covers ODP allies, then it doesn’t matter when Mythic was switched to ODoAP in regards to their attacks. Although a distinction was never made on some types of allies being covered and others not. 

So props to Camelot at least for somehow creating a dozen or so holes in the idea of this NAP with some of their allies bring able to ignore it; as others supposedly covered. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Guess people can use a lot of words to try justifying ignoring a NAP which had no words; although since it had no clear terms or words to it; guess people can interpret it many ways. Although if it covers ODP allies, then it doesn’t matter when Mythic was switched to ODoAP in regards to their attacks. Although a distinction was never made on some types of allies being covered and others not. 

So props to Camelot at least for somehow creating a dozen or so holes in the idea of this NAP with some of their allies bring able to ignore it; as others supposedly covered. Lol

Mythic and camelot never had any other treaties other than ODoAP, stop uttering words from your ass

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Vein said:

Mythic and camelot never had any other treaties other than ODoAP, stop uttering words from your ass

Even if true, most of Fark’s Allies can be hit supposedly without violating it if ODP doesn’t count. As many are ODP now. So doesn’t make a big difference.

Edit: Also was confirmed to me I’m not remembering wrong and you had a prot. So that was a lie, knew I saw a Protectorate before.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Unwanted said:

Still smells sweeter than what you lot blurt out of your mouths?

I think you forgot mythic is a raiding alliance, I dont care what they do or what they say.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Even if true, most of Fark’s Allies can be hit supposedly without violating it if ODP doesn’t count. As many are ODP now. So doesn’t make a big difference.

Mythic is a raiding alliance. Mythic is at war with fark sphere, they declared war on us. I dont see the problem? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dreki said:

seems like they were supposed to be an attack on me
I guess it did it's job
but it was more of a Discord thing than SNN
I guess this is just his way of making it public? Well, anyways
Farewell, I'm quitting because of personal issues with the people in this game (no Goons, for the first time, it's not u)

oh right, you decide to quit the day after we hit your alliance, and you want everyone to know it had nothing to do with us

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Edit: Also was confirmed to me I’m not remembering wrong and you had a prot. So that was a lie, knew I saw a Protectorate before.

You're wrong. As I said, stop uttering words from ur ass.

Just now, Vein said:

You're wrong. As I said, stop uttering words from ur ass.

It lasted around 2 weeks when you guys setup, so you were one & lying about it doesn’t change that. Could have said that was cancelled a long time ago if you didn’t want to lie about it. Don’t check your treaties often, so I had no idea when it was canceled.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It lasted around 2 weeks when you guys setup, so you were one & lying about it doesn’t change that. Could have said that was cancelled a long time ago if you didn’t want to lie about it. Don’t check your treaties often, so I had no idea when it was canceled.

How would you know? once again, thats a lie. The only 2 times Mythic has gotten a treaty with someone was when we got ODoAP with Camelot and NAP with goons. Thats about it. I would know better than you:)