The Attack of the Clones(DoE Part 2)

Havgle

After looking back through my old DoE, I realized that it was complete crap. So, I decided to make a new one to solidify our ideals and to better express our goals and methods.

THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC[DOE]

The Galactic Republic, formerly known as "The Vegan Cartel" is the merger of "Vegetarian Utopia" and "The Santori Cartel", two small micros. Led by Peeled Turnip, the former IA of BoC, and Alan Barbosa, formerly of GoG, along with an experienced gov, The Galactic Republic works to develop all players of the game. 

The Galactic Republic employs a city based tax system, with cities below 5 are at 30-100, and cities below 10 are 50-100, and cities above 10 are 75-100. We are working extremely hard to grant all cities, even those above 10, through income based off of selling resources to make up for the absence of 100-100 taxes. 

What makes TGR better than all of the other micros? The community here is extremely inclusive, and the gov does their best to reach out to the members, and accommodate as much as they possibly can to make your experience playing Politics and War better. 

Thanks for listening, we appreciate all criticism and feedback, and are always willing to listen in order to become better.

• Upvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif