Incredibly obvious trade botting

Blutarch Mann

23 minutes ago, Madokami said:

Regardless, you believe that someone who is responsible for multiple large scale bank heists isn't dumb enough to accidentally give out their login but you believe that same person is incompetent enough to do such a shoddy cover up?

Absolutely. Pubbies have terrible opsec.

Edited by Blutarch Mann
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Papi Salamander said:

can goon members ever grow up

@Blutarch Mann can u let people be. all you goons do is ruin peoples days. if they want to trade bob honestly who cares. hed be doing us smaller alliances a favor 

Botting trades is against the rules of PnW and I am strict on not breaking those and swift at reporting rules that are broken. Pls dont defend me in the manner which you are go back and read the situation thx tho Salay

4 hours ago, Blutarch Mann said:

What does this have to do with Neko's obvious trade botting?

You're arguing that it's impossible for Neko to have been accidentally leaked their login details becuase theyre responsible for multiple large scale bank heists but you believe that they would be dumb enough to use a bot to buy 52 food in the span of a minute

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madokami said:

You're arguing that it's impossible for Neko to have been accidentally leaked their login details becuase theyre responsible for multiple large scale bank heists but you believe that they would be dumb enough to use a bot to buy 52 food in the span of a minute

I'm not arguing anything. I'm presenting the blatant evidence of Neko trade botting.

You don't seem to understand a very critical issue here. You are not a internet lawyer. You are not Neko's internet lawyer. You are a person who is posting in a no-discussion area without providing any evidence. I will amend your posts to my report. Once again, cease posting in a no-discussion area.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

I'm not arguing anything. I'm presenting the blatant evidence of Neko trade botting.

You don't seem to understand a very critical issue here. You are not a internet lawyer. You are not Neko's internet lawyer. You are a person who is posting in a no-discussion area without providing any evidence. I will amend your posts to my report. Once again, cease posting in a no-discussion area.

Whoever said I was an internet lawyer lol.

tenor.gif?itemid=5742800

Besides, who would use a trade bot, breaking rules in the process, to trade *looks down at paper* 52 food? If it was to coverup that "sweetheart" deal,  why would this person "responsible for multiple large scale bank heists" use something that breaks the rules when a few normal trades would suffice. That's more than evidence that Neko was hacked

Edited by Madokami
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

This is a no discussion forum. I see two pages of argument.

Thank you for your original report, but the "no-discussion" rule takes effect for the reporter as well. A game report isn't your personal platform to argue and investigate. You report, Admins will follow up.

I've been pretty strict and pretty clear for the last month or two about the No Discussion Forums being abused. I'm just going to hand out warnings from now on.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I'll investigate, but looking at the recorded trades it's clear that they're not using a bot to automatically do trades (which wouldn't work due to the time restriction on trade offers, as well as regular captchas) but rather this was a sort of freak occurrence where the server recorded the trade many times instead of just once like it was supposed to (identically timestamps on all trades, i.e. they happened simultaneously, not very quickly in succession as a script would do.)

Thanks for the report, it was worth looking into, but at this point I'm chocking it up to a hardware/software bug.

As for everyone posting discussion in the threads, why? I think about everyone knows the rules by now. Posting discussion in these report posts is about the fastest way to get yourself banned from the forum.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link